Diamondback Energy Inc. (FANG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, FANG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.25% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FANG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.46, ranking above 2.58% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FANG has less volatility in its price than 3.68% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FANG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RKT, ATRI, FENG, CNXN and CSX.
FANG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Diamondback Energy Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 55.01%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FANG, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, FANG's provides a return of -55.01% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 28.64% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Diamondback Energy Inc than it is for merely 19.05% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, FANG's equity discount rate is less than merely 23.81% of those stocks.
FANG Dividend Chart
FANG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FANG Dividends vs. Peers
FANG's dividend yield currently ranks #106 of 175 vs. its peers in the Energy - Oil & Gas category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FANG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Diamondback Energy Inc and its dividends:
Diamondback Energy Inc Common Stock (FANG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) - Dividend Investor
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha