Diamondback Energy, Inc. - Commmon Stock (FANG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FANG's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than just 1.13% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- FANG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.69; for context, that's better than 3.54% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FANG has less fluctuation in its price than 4.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FANG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KGJI, ODC, ADT, AMGN and NOK.
FANG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FANG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 45.38% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FANG, investors may wish to consider are:
- FANG generates about 3 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 81.57% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Diamondback Energy Inc's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 10.49% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Diamondback Energy Inc, its beta is lower than 8.87% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
FANG Dividend Chart
FANG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FANG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FANG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Diamondback Energy Inc and its dividends:
Diamondback Energy Inc Common Stock (FANG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) - Dividend Investor
Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha