Fastenal Co. (FAST): Price and Financial Metrics
FAST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.29||52-week high||$62.60|
|Prev. close||$62.36||52-week low||$45.70|
|Day high||$62.47||Avg. volume||3,243,229|
|50-day MA||$58.94||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$56.12||Market Cap||35.60B|
FAST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FAST POWR Grades
- FAST scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.53% of US stocks.
- FAST's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FAST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.61% of US stocks).
FAST Stock Summary
- FAST has a market capitalization of $34,753,348,695 -- more than approximately 92.82% of US stocks.
- FAST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 495.66 -- higher than 93.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FAST is more volatile than only 3.83% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FASTENAL CO, a group of peers worth examining would be HSY, PAYX, GWW, ULTA, and WIT.
- FAST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FASTENAL CO's official web site, go to www.fastenal.com.
FAST Valuation Summary
- FAST's price/earnings ratio is 30.2; this is 45.19% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FAST's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FAST.
FAST Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.76%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.86%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 56.9%.
The table below shows FAST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FAST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FAST has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.11% of graded US stocks.
- FAST's asset turnover comes in at 1.421 -- ranking 86th of 165 Retail stocks.
- KR, BIG, and ZUMZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FAST.
The table below shows FAST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fastenal Co. (FAST) Company Bio
Fastenal Company is an American company based in Winona, Minnesota. It ranked 479 in the 2021 Fortune 500 based on its 2020 revenues, and its stock is a component of the Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 stock market indices. Fastenal's service model centers on approximately 3,200 in-market locations, each providing custom inventory and a dedicated sales team. (Source:Wikipedia)
FAST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FAST Latest Social Stream
View Full FAST Social Stream
Latest FAST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FASTENAL CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FAST as an investment opportunity.
Fastenal (FAST) closed the most recent trading day at $62.36, moving +0.37% from the previous trading session.
Fastenal Co (NASDAQ:FAST) recently announced a dividend of $0.38 per share, payable on 2023-12-20, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-12-05. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's delve into Fastenal Co's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
There are a lot of ways to do that, but here are three stocks that you should strongly consider: NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE), Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK), and Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST). Buying NextEra Energy is really like buying two companies in one. The foundation for the business is the company's regulated utility operation (about 70% of the company).
In the most recent trading session, Fastenal (FAST) closed at $59.97, indicating a +0.55% shift from the previous trading day.
Fastenal Company ( NASDAQ:FAST ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one business...
FAST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|