Fastenal Company (FAST): Price and Financial Metrics
FAST Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,100,064,879, Fastenal Co has a greater market value than 90.5% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Fastenal Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Fastenal Co's share price is greater than that of 88.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fastenal Co are MKC, MTB, GIB, NTRS, and GWW.
- Visit FAST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fastenal.com.
FAST Stock Price Chart More Charts
FAST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.52||52-week high||$37.94|
|Prev. close||$36.06||52-week low||$28.38|
|Day high||$36.17||Avg. volume||4,728,619|
|50-day MA||$36.29||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$33.53||Market Cap||20.37B|
Fastenal Company (FAST) Company Bio
Fastenal Company engages in the wholesale distribution of industrial and construction supplies in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company offers fasteners, and other industrial and construction supplies primarily under the Fastenal name. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Winona, Minnesota.