FAT Brands Inc. (FAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FAT Stock Summary
- FAT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.17% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FAT's revenue has grown 637.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.31% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FAT comes in at -370.96% -- higher than that of merely 1.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RAIL, DIN, NCMI, WYNN, and FUN.
- Visit FAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fatbrands.com.
FAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FAT's price/sales ratio is 66.67% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 63 months, FAT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FAT.
FAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.47% of graded US stocks.
- FAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 69th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.10||52-week high||$11.50|
|Prev. close||$7.11||52-week low||$4.73|
|Day high||$7.22||Avg. volume||13,035|
|50-day MA||$6.27||Dividend yield||7.89%|
|200-day MA||$7.21||Market Cap||108.71M|
FAT Brands Inc. (FAT) Company Bio
FAT Brands Inc., a franchising company, acquires, markets, and develops fast casual and casual dining restaurant concepts. As of November 29, 2017, it owned 5 restaurant brands, such as Fatburger, Buffalo's Cafe, Buffalo's Express, Ponderosa, and Bonanza Steakhouses that had approximately 300 locations open and 300 under development in 32 countries. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Beverly Hills, California. FAT Brands Inc. is a subsidiary of Fog Cutter Capital Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
FAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FAT Latest Social Stream
View Full FAT Social Stream
Latest FAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FAT BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FAT as an investment opportunity.
Original Cookie Cake Franchise Now Serving Up Treats in Albuquerque LOS ANGELES, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great American Cookies, the Original Cookie Cake franchise, announces its first location in the state of New Mexico. Located in the heart of Albuquerque, the new store boasts an array of delicious, fresh-baked treats such as Custom Cookie Cakes, classic chocolate chip and sugar cookies, and more. “There has been a lot of buzz surrounding our debut in New Mexico,” said Jenn Johnston,
FAT Brands' (NASDAQ:FAT) investors will be pleased with their respectable 94% return over the last three years
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you pick the right individual...
The sports bar and restaurant serves burgers, wings, flatbreads, tacos, soups, salads, ribs and beers.
America’s Largest Premium QSR Italian Chain to Open First Location in 2023 LOS ANGELES, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FAT (Fresh. Authentic. Tasty.) Brands Inc parent company of Fazoli’s, and 16 other restaurant concepts, announces a new development agreement in partnership with franchisee Jorge Rodriguez Lockwood to bring five Fazoli’s locations to Puerto Rico over the next six years with the first opening expected in late 2023. “The demand for high-quality, quick-service concepts in Puerto
So far, restaurant chain Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) seems to be starting the 2023 fiscal year off on the right foot. On January 9th alone, shares of the company roared higher, closing up 14.6% compared to what they closed at one day earlier. This move was brought about in response to management releasing preliminary results covering the final quarter of the firm's 2022 fiscal year. In addition to that, it also announced a strategic review and a five-point plan aimed at boosting profita...
FAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|