FAT Brands Inc. (FAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FAT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.41% of US stocks.
- FAT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- FAT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.72% of US stocks).
FAT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FAT is -0.56 -- better than just 4.25% of US stocks.
- FAT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 221.54%, Fat Brands Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.06% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fat Brands Inc are BRBR, RGCO, AVA, VNTR, and PRTH.
- Visit FAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fatbrands.com.
FAT Valuation Summary
- FAT's EV/EBIT ratio is -18.2; this is 208.98% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 45 months, FAT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- FAT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FAT.
FAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.47% of graded US stocks.
- FAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 69th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.10||52-week high||$15.99|
|Prev. close||$10.61||52-week low||$4.12|
|Day high||$10.88||Avg. volume||45,416|
|50-day MA||$11.11||Dividend yield||5.15%|
|200-day MA||$9.47||Market Cap||151.30M|
FAT Brands Inc. (FAT) Company Bio
FAT Brands Inc., a franchising company, acquires, markets, and develops fast casual and casual dining restaurant concepts. As of November 29, 2017, it owned 5 restaurant brands, such as Fatburger, Buffalo's Cafe, Buffalo's Express, Ponderosa, and Bonanza Steakhouses that had approximately 300 locations open and 300 under development in 32 countries. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Beverly Hills, California. FAT Brands Inc. is a subsidiary of Fog Cutter Capital Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
FAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FAT Latest Social Stream
View Full FAT Social Stream
Latest FAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fat Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FAT as an investment opportunity.
Proceeds to Finance Acquisition of Twin Peaks Restaurant Chain Los Angeles, CA, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FAT (Fresh. Authentic. Tasty.) Brands Inc. (NASDAQ: FAT), a leading global franchising company and parent company of iconic restaurant brands including Fatburger, Johnny Rockets, Round Table Pizza and eleven other concepts, today announced that it has priced an offering of $250,000,000 of its FATTP Series 2021-1 Fixed Rate Asset-Backed Notes (the “Notes”). This transaction has been
FAT Brands Brings 70 Virtual Locations to the Middle East as Ghost Kitchen Expansion Trend Goes Global
Restaurant group FAT Brands, parent company of Fatburger, Johnny Rockets and Hurricane Grill & Wings, among others, announced Tuesday (Sept. 7) that it will open 70 ghost kitchens in the Middle East, as part of a broader development deal bringing over 200 new locations to the region. The deal includes the United Arab Emirates, Saudi […]
FAT Brands Inc (NASDAQ: FAT) has partnered with franchisee Kitopi to open 136 brick-and-mortar restaurant locations across five countries in the Middle East. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Under the deal, six FAT Brands concepts will be opened over the next five years, including Fatburger, Johnny Rockets, Buffalo's Cafe, Great American Cookies, Elevation Burger, and Yalla Mediterranean. The company aims to expand in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain,
FAT Brands Sets Sights on Massive Middle East Expansion with New 200+ Unit Development Deal Including 136 Brick and Mortar Restaurant Locations Plus 70 Ghost Kitchens
Fatburger, Johnny Rockets, Great American Cookies® and Three Other FAT Brands Concepts to Roll Out Across Five Countries LOS ANGELES, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FAT (Fresh. Authentic. Tasty.) Brands Inc., parent company of Fatburger, Johnny Rockets, Round Table Pizza, Great American Cookies, Marble Slab Creamery and nine other restaurant concepts, is growing its footprint in the Middle East with 136 brick-and-mortar restaurant locations across five countries. In partnership with Kitopi,
FAT Brands Inc. said Wednesday it agreed to pay $300 million to buy Twin Peaks, a Dallas-based chain of more than 100 sports lodges offering cold draft beer, from seller Garnett Station Partners LLC, the New York-based private equity firm. Los Angeles-based FAT Brands said the business will increase its systemwide sales to $1.8 billion from $1.4 billion and increase its normalized Ebitda (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) by about $25 million to $30 million. Fat Bra
FAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|