FAT Brands Inc. (FAT): Price and Financial Metrics
FAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.00||52-week high||$7.97|
|Prev. close||$5.93||52-week low||$4.73|
|Day high||$6.00||Avg. volume||17,360|
|50-day MA||$6.21||Dividend yield||9.52%|
|200-day MA||$6.66||Market Cap||93.11M|
FAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FAT POWR Grades
- FAT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.41% of US stocks.
- FAT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 162 days.
- FAT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FAT Stock Summary
- FAT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.05 -- higher than just 1.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.29 for FAT BRANDS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 3.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FAT BRANDS INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,419.7%; that's higher than just 1.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FAT BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SRG, CCO, JACK, SIX, and FUN.
- Visit FAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fatbrands.com.
FAT Valuation Summary
- FAT's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 71.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FAT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FAT.
FAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.47% of graded US stocks.
- FAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 69th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FAT Brands Inc. (FAT) Company Bio
FAT Brands Inc., a franchising company, acquires, markets, and develops fast casual and casual dining restaurant concepts. As of November 29, 2017, it owned 5 restaurant brands, such as Fatburger, Buffalo's Cafe, Buffalo's Express, Ponderosa, and Bonanza Steakhouses that had approximately 300 locations open and 300 under development in 32 countries. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Beverly Hills, California. FAT Brands Inc. is a subsidiary of Fog Cutter Capital Group Inc.
FAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FAT Latest Social Stream
View Full FAT Social Stream
Latest FAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FAT BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FAT as an investment opportunity.
Johnnys Across the U.S. Can Head to Their Closest Participating Location for a Classic Hand-Spun Shake LOS ANGELES, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Johnny Rockets, the timeless, all-American burger brand, announces it’s giving Johnnys everywhere a delicious opportunity to celebrate their namesake day. On National Johnny Day, December 5, participating Johnny Rockets restaurants will offer anyone with the name Johnny a free shake with any purchase. Name’s not Johnny? No worries! Non-Johnnys (inc
FAT Brands Inc. to Participate in Noble Capital Markets’ 19th Annual Emerging Growth Equity Conference
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FAT (Fresh. Authentic. Tasty.) Brands Inc. (NASDAQ: FAT), a leading global franchising company and parent company of iconic brands including Round Table Pizza, Fatburger, Johnny Rockets, Twin Peaks, Fazoli’s and 13 other restaurant concepts, announced that Andy Wiederhorn, Chairman of FAT Brands, will present at NobleCon19 - Noble Capital Markets’ Nineteenth Annual Emerging Growth Equity Conference at Florida Atlantic University, Executive Education
FAT Brands (FAT) unveils plans for 10 new co-branded locations in Texas, enhancing its Great American Cookies and Marble Slab Creamery presence.
Two Signed Development Deals Set to Bring Ten New Locations to Lone Star State LOS ANGELES, Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FAT (Fresh. Authentic. Tasty.) Brands Inc., parent company of Great American Cookies, Marble Slab Creamery and 16 other restaurant concepts, announces two new development deals set to open 10 new co-branded Great American Cookies and Marble Slab Creamery locations across Texas. The Great American Cookies and Marble Slab Creamery locations will open their doors over the ne
FAT Brands Inc. ( NASDAQ:FAT ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during...
FAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|