FAT Brands Inc. (FAT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, FAT has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 1.39% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FAT's comes in at 10.84 -- better than 96.87% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- FAT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 521.16% over the past 3.5 years -- higher than 98.45% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FAT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: REYN, RMAX, CNI, PRGO and ETR.
FAT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Fat Brands Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 75.09%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fat Brands Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Fat Brands Inc's dividend yield of 6.79% is in the top 8.87%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Fat Brands Inc's expected return of 75.09% is higher than 90.06% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 88.65% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FAT has a discount rate lower than 90.06% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
FAT Dividend Chart
FAT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FAT Dividends vs. Peers
FAT's dividend yield currently ranks #60 of 74 vs. its peers in the Restaurants category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FAT dividends?Want to do more research on Fat Brands Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Fat Brands Inc Common Stock (FAT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Fat Brands Inc (FAT) - Dividend Investor
Fat Brands Inc (FAT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha