Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc. (FBHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBHS POWR Grades
- FBHS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 67.35% of US stocks.
- FBHS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FBHS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FBHS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,883,068,258, FORTUNE BRANDS HOME & SECURITY INC has a greater market value than 81.9% of US stocks.
- FORTUNE BRANDS HOME & SECURITY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.26% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 478.43, FORTUNE BRANDS HOME & SECURITY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBHS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSIC, TKR, RRX, HLNE, and DORM.
- Visit FBHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fbhs.com.
FBHS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FBHS's price/sales ratio is 37.5% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 136 months, FBHS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBHS.
FBHS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.21%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 24.72%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -10.95%.
The table below shows FBHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBHS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBHS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.96% of graded US stocks.
- FBHS's asset turnover comes in at 0.967 -- ranking 38th of 51 Construction stocks.
- BLD, IESC, and CHCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBHS.
The table below shows FBHS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.81||52-week high||$108.41|
|Prev. close||$61.47||52-week low||$52.95|
|Day high||$62.42||Avg. volume||1,336,823|
|50-day MA||$59.95||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$67.10||Market Cap||7.80B|
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc. (FBHS) Company Bio
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (or "Fortune Brands") is an American manufacturer of home and security products, headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois. Its portfolio of businesses and brands includes Moen and the House of Rohl; outdoor living and security products from Therma-Tru, Larson, Fiberon, Master Lock and SentrySafe; and MasterBrand Cabinets. Fortune Brands is a Fortune 500 company and part of the S&P 500 Index. As of December 31, 2021, the company reported employing approximately 28,000 associates and posted full-year 2021 net sales of $7.7 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FBHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBHS Latest Social Stream
View Full FBHS Social Stream
Latest FBHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTUNE BRANDS HOME & SECURITY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBHS as an investment opportunity.
What do Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch, and Seth Klarman all have in common? Not only are they widely viewed as some of the greatest investors of the modern era, they are all notable value investors. Value investing is an approach in which investors seek to buy stocks that they feel are underappreciated by the broader market.
Fortune Brands (FBHS) reaches an $800 million deal with Assa Abloy to acquire its Emtek and Yale businesses. The deal is contingent upon the closing of Spectrum Brands' sale of HHI to Assa Abloy.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (NYSE: FBHS) has agreed to acquire the Emtek and Schaub premium and luxury door and cabinet hardware business and the U.S. and Canadian Yale and August residential smart home locks business from ASSA ABLOY AB (OTC: ASAZF) (OTC: ASAZY). The purchase price of the acquisition is $800 million, or approximately $700 million net of tax benefits, in cash on a cash-free, debt-free basis. "Yale and August will bring two great brands and significant engineering expertise
Earlier this year, the U.S. Justice Department had sued to block a $4.3-billion proposed deal by Assa Abloy, the world's No.1 lockmaker, to buy the hardware and home improvement (HHI) division of Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc that makes residential door hardware, as the deal signed last year could lead to higher prices. Reuters had reported in October that Assa Abloy was working to sell its Emtek and smart residential business in the United States to resolve U.S. antitrust issues that are holding up a planned acquisition. "While keeping these residential businesses in the U.S. and Canada would have been preferred, we are confident that we have now fully eliminated all competitive concerns alleged by the DOJ and that the acquisition of HHI is in the long-term interest of our shareholder...
Assa Abloy AB said on Friday it will sell its Yale and Emtek lock brands, and U.S. and Canada residential businesses to Fortune Brands Home & Security in an $800 million all-cash deal, as it seeks to overturn U.S. antitrust opposition to its purchase of a unit of Spectrum. Earlier this year, the U.S. Justice Department had sued to block a $4.3-billion proposed deal by Assa Abloy, the world's No.1 lockmaker, to buy the hardware and home improvement (HHI) division of Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc that makes residential door hardware, as the deal signed last year could lead to higher prices. Reuters had reported in October that Assa Abloy was working to sell its Emtek and smart residential business in the United States to resolve U.S. antitrust issues that are holding up a planned acquisi...
FBHS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBHSWant to do more research on Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch