Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (FBHS): Price and Financial Metrics
FBHS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,427,486,651, Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc has a greater market value than 83.83% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FBHS is 2.19 -- better than 76.57% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc are ACGL, IEX, BRO, CR, and PHM.
- FBHS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's official web site, go to www.fbhs.com.
FBHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.70||52-week high||$93.40|
|Prev. close||$85.76||52-week low||$33.90|
|Day high||$87.00||Avg. volume||882,661|
|50-day MA||$87.49||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$80.30||Market Cap||12.02B|
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (FBHS) Company Bio
Fortune Brands Home & Security provides home and security products for use in residential home repair, remodeling, new construction, security applications, and storage. It operates in four segments: Cabinets, Plumbing, Doors, and Security. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
FBHS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 14.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 79.13% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- FBHS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FBHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBHS Latest Social Stream
View Full FBHS Social Stream
Latest FBHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBHS as an investment opportunity.
Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NORTH OLMSTED, Ohio, Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group (GPG), a division of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), an industry-leading home and security products company, is pleased to announce the addition of Nicole Decker and Coty Franklin to…
On December 8, 2020, Fortune Brands Home (NYSE:FBHS) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on March 17, 2021. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Fortune Brands Home is set for February 25, 2021. The company's current dividend payout sits at $0.26, equating to a dividend yield of 1.25% at current price levels. The Significance Of An Ex-Dividend Date An ex-dividend date signals when a company's shares cease to trade with its current dividend payout. There is a small intermission period before the company announces a new dividend. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind when purchasing stocks because buying them on or a...
Why You Might Be Interested In Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE:FBHS) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
FBHS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBHSWant to do more research on Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!