Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (FBHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBHS POWR Grades
- FBHS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.11% of US stocks.
- FBHS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- FBHS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
FBHS Stock Summary
- FBHS has a higher market value than 83.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,418,376,981.
- Of note is the ratio of Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FBHS is more volatile than only 19.73% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IEX, IVZ, LECO, ALLE, and BRO.
- FBHS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's official web site, go to www.fbhs.com.
FBHS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FBHS's price/earnings ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 19.4.
- FBHS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 121 months.
- FBHS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 15.1 over the prior 121 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBHS.
FBHS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.13%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 67.57%.
The table below shows FBHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBHS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBHS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.01% of graded US stocks.
- FBHS's asset turnover comes in at 0.966 -- ranking 40th of 53 Construction stocks.
- AGX, IESC, and CHCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBHS.
The table below shows FBHS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.91||52-week high||$114.00|
|Prev. close||$95.61||52-week low||$78.81|
|Day high||$95.97||Avg. volume||798,892|
|50-day MA||$98.15||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$95.14||Market Cap||13.22B|
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (FBHS) Company Bio
Fortune Brands Home & Security provides home and security products for use in residential home repair, remodeling, new construction, security applications, and storage. It operates in four segments: Cabinets, Plumbing, Doors, and Security. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBHS Latest Social Stream
View Full FBHS Social Stream
Latest FBHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBHS as an investment opportunity.
Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
We wrap up our week of design trend reports with a topic that will hopefully take us far into the future. At the turn of the 20th century, we entered the Industrial Revolution – next came the Digital Revolution, and now many are starting to call the 21st century the Impact Revolution. With a focus on creating a positive impact on the world, design has become more focused on incorporating sustainable products and nature-inspired design elements into the home.
Fortune Brands Accelerates Its Global EHS and ESG Transformation with ProcessMAPs Software and Data Analytics
DEERFIELD, Ill. & FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #digitaltransformation--Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Accelerates Its Global EHS and ESG Transformation with ProcessMAPs Software and Data Analytics
Readers hoping to buy Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. ( NYSE:FBHS ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
Fortune Brands (FBHS) benefits from strength in its businesses, acquired assets and shareholder-friendly policies. Escalating costs and operating expenses and high debt level remain concerns.
FBHS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBHSWant to do more research on Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch