Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (FBHS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd straight quarter dividends for FBHS have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FBHS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JRVR, ATHM, NEM, HBB and SLP.
FBHS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FBHS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 77.52%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FBHS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's dividend yield of 1.05% is in the bottom 19.95%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, FBHS has a beta lower than 25.7% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc's estimated return of -77.52% surpasses about only 14.03% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
FBHS Dividend Chart
FBHS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FBHS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FBHS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc and its dividends:
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc Common Stock (FBHS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) - Dividend Investor
Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc (FBHS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha