The First Bancshares, Inc. (FBMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBMS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FBMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.74% of US stocks.
- FBMS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FBMS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.77% of US stocks).
FBMS Stock Summary
- FBMS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.31% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for First Bancshares Inc comes in at 25.72%, a number that bests 79.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FBMS comes in at 10.2% -- higher than that of 80.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRCE, ABTX, HTLF, LSBK, and GABC.
- Visit FBMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thefirstbank.com.
FBMS Valuation Summary
- FBMS's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 250% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 174 months, FBMS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- Over the past 174 months, FBMS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBMS.
FBMS Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 113.26%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 324.12%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 183.6%.
The table below shows FBMS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.07||52-week high||$40.46|
|Prev. close||$38.84||52-week low||$19.50|
|Day high||$38.72||Avg. volume||52,784|
|50-day MA||$38.03||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$34.02||Market Cap||800.19M|
The First Bancshares, Inc. (FBMS) Company Bio
The First Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The First, A National Banking Association that provides commercial and retail banking services to small to medium-sized businesses, professional concerns, and individuals in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
FBMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBMS Latest Social Stream
View Full FBMS Social Stream
Latest FBMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBMS as an investment opportunity.
The First Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FBMS ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 25th of August...
First Bancshares (FBMS): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.74; GAAP EPS of $0.74 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $46.87M (-14.6% Y/Y) beats by $7.94M.Press Release...
First Bancshares (FBMS) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, 7.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.14.Forward yield 1.59%Payable Aug. 25; for shareholders of record Aug. 10; ex-div Aug. 9.See FBMS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
BATON ROUGE, La., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Business First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: BFST) (Business First), parent company of b1BANK, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, today announced its unaudited results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, including net income of $17.4 million, or $0.84 per diluted share, an increase of $5.1 million and $0.25, respectively, from the prior quarter ended March 31, 2021. On a non-GAAP basis, core net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, which excludes certain income and expenses, was $18.7 million, or $0.90 per diluted share, an increase of $6.1 million and $0.29, respectively, from prior quarter ended March 31, 2021.
First Bancshares, Inc. Reports Results for Second Quarter ended June 30, 2021; Increases Quarterly Dividend 7%
HATTIESBURG, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The First Bancshares, Inc. (FBMS or the Company) (NASDAQ: FBMS), holding company for The First, A National Banking Association, (www.thefirstbank.com) reported today net income available to common shareholders for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Highlights for the Quarter: Loans, excluding Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans, increased $45.5 million, 1.6% as compared to the quarter ended March 31, 2021, or 6.4% on an annualized basis. Net income a
FBMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|