The First Bancshares, Inc. (FBMS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBMS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FBMS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBMS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- FBMS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
FBMS Stock Summary
- FBMS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for First Bancshares Inc comes in at 25.72%, a number that bests 80.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FBMS comes in at 10.03% -- higher than that of 80.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBMS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABTX, TBK, HTLF, LSBK, and CZNC.
- FBMS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.thefirstbank.com.
FBMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.34||52-week high||$40.46|
|Prev. close||$38.42||52-week low||$16.87|
|Day high||$39.78||Avg. volume||51,132|
|50-day MA||$37.62||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$29.46||Market Cap||826.89M|
The First Bancshares, Inc. (FBMS) Company Bio
The First Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The First, A National Banking Association that provides commercial and retail banking services to small to medium-sized businesses, professional concerns, and individuals in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
FBMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBMS Latest Social Stream
View Full FBMS Social Stream
Latest FBMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBMS as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
First Bancshares (FBMS): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.79; GAAP EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.05.Revenue of $48.7M (+20.1% Y/Y) beats by $5.34M.Press Release...
First Bancshares (FBMS) declares $0.14/share quarterly dividend, 7.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.13.Forward yield 1.48%Payable May 25; for shareholders of record May 10; ex-div May 7.See FBMS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FBMS), holding company for The First, A National Banking Association,(www.thefirstbank.com) will make a presentation to bank stock analysts and investors at the 24th Annual Burkenroad Reports Investment Conference on Friday, April 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
First Bancshares, Inc. Reports Results for First Quarter ended March 31, 2021; Increases Quarterly Dividend 8%
The First Bancshares, Inc. ("FBMS" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: FBMS), holding company for The First, A National Banking Association, (www.thefirstbank.com) reported today net income available to common shareholders for the quarter ended December 31, 2020.
FBMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|