The First Bancshares, Inc. (FBMS): Price and Financial Metrics
FBMS Stock Summary
- First Bancshares Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 21.12% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.72 for First Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.78% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for First Bancshares Inc comes in at 19.69%, a number that bests 78.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SRCE, FIBK, HTLF, FVCB, and NWFL.
- Visit FBMS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thefirstbank.com.
FBMS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBMS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.98||52-week high||$35.00|
|Prev. close||$33.88||52-week low||$15.27|
|Day high||$35.00||Avg. volume||46,293|
|50-day MA||$32.02||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$25.48||Market Cap||748.78M|
The First Bancshares, Inc. (FBMS) Company Bio
The First Bancshares, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The First, A National Banking Association that provides commercial and retail banking services to small to medium-sized businesses, professional concerns, and individuals in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
FBMS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBMS Latest Social Stream
View Full FBMS Social Stream
Latest FBMS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBMS as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy The First Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FBMS ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
If you want to know who really controls The First Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FBMS ), then you'll have to look at the...
The First Bancshares, Inc. Reports Results for Fourth Quarter Ended December 31, 2020; Increases Quarterly Dividend 8%
HATTIESBURG, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The First Bancshares, Inc. (“FBMS” or “the Company”) (NASDAQ: FBMS), holding company for The First, A National Banking Association, (www.thefirstbank.com) reported today net income available to common shareholders for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. Highlights for the Quarter: Net income available to common shareholders totaled $15.3 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2020, representing an increase of $3.4 million, or 28.7%, compared to $11.9 mi
HATTIESBURG, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The First Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FBMS) (“First Bancshares” or the “Company”), the holding company for The First, A National Banking Association, announced today that it has extended its offer to exchange any and all of the $65 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.25% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes due 2030 that the Company issued in a private placement on September 25, 2020 (the “Old Notes”) for a like principal amount of subordinated not
The First Bancshares (FBMS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FBMS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FBMSWant to do more research on First Bancshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!