The First Bancshares, Inc. (FBMS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FBMS reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.54% over the past 5.76 years.
- FBMS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.56% -- which is higher than about 93.76% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FBMS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LEJU, ODC, RKT, HAPP and PAAS.
FBMS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FBMS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 75.31%. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, First Bancshares Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 19.12% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Bancshares Inc's expected return of -75.31% is higher than just 11.09% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, First Bancshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 11.09% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, FBMS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 97.16% of the dividend issuers in our set.
FBMS Dividend Chart
FBMS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|