First Bancorp (FBNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBNC POWR Grades
- FBNC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.63% of US stocks.
- FBNC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FBNC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FBNC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 267.64, First Bancorp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.34%, First Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.1% of about US stocks.
- First Bancorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Bancorp are LKFN, WABC, FCAP, SYBT, and THFF.
- Visit FBNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.localfirstbank.com.
FBNC Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FBNC's price/sales ratio is 22.22% higher, now standing at 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBNC.
FBNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.36||52-week high||$48.83|
|Prev. close||$41.65||52-week low||$19.60|
|Day high||$42.75||Avg. volume||116,845|
|50-day MA||$43.35||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$34.84||Market Cap||1.21B|
First Bancorp (FBNC) Company Bio
First Bancorp provides various banking products and services for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses primarily in North Carolina, southwestern Virginia, and northeastern South Carolina. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Southern Pines, North Carolina.
FBNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FBNC Social Stream
Latest FBNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBNC as an investment opportunity.
CORRECTED SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Select Bancorp, Inc. - SLCT
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Select Bancorp, Inc. ("SLCT" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SLCT) relating to its proposed merger with First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FBNC) and previously reported in error for First Bancorp under ticker (NYSE: FBP). Under the terms of the agreement, S
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates EQT, UFS, FBNC, MNR, HOME, XEC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of ESXB, UBSI, CNST, MOR, EQT, FFWM, TGRF, MDP, MMAC, SLCT, FBNC, and SWN
Community Bankers Trust Corp. (NasdaqCM: ESXB) – United Bankshares, Inc. (NasdaqGS: UBSI)
WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Select Bancorp, Inc. ("Select Bancorp" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SLCT) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the Company by First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FBNC). Under the terms of the merger agreement, Select Bancorp shareholders will receive 0.408 shares of First Bancorp common stock for each Select Bancorp share that they own, representing implied per-share merger consi
SELECT BANCORP ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of SLCT and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of Select Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLCT) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s merger with First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FBNC). Click here to learn more and participate in the action. On June 1, 2021, Select announced that it had signed an agreement to me
FBNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|