First Bancorp (FBNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBNC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FBNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBNC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- FBNC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.83% of US stocks).
FBNC Stock Summary
- FBNC's went public 28.78 years ago, making it older than 78.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FBNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.49%, First Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.68% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be TRMK, WABC, RVSB, GNTY, and CFFI.
- Visit FBNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.localfirstbank.com.
FBNC Valuation Summary
- FBNC's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 233.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FBNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.1.
- FBNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBNC.
FBNC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 7.21%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 27.94%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.18%.
The table below shows FBNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.09% of graded US stocks.
- FBNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 437 Banking stocks.
- EWBC, BANR, and HTLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBNC.
The table below shows FBNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.49||52-week high||$48.83|
|Prev. close||$39.61||52-week low||$19.60|
|Day high||$39.94||Avg. volume||122,082|
|50-day MA||$40.50||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$40.32||Market Cap||1.13B|
First Bancorp (FBNC) Company Bio
First Bancorp provides various banking products and services for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses primarily in North Carolina, southwestern Virginia, and northeastern South Carolina. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Southern Pines, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FBNC Social Stream
Latest FBNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBNC as an investment opportunity.
First Bank has been selected by Mastercard for the Doing Well by Doing Good Award in its third annual Mastercard Community Institution Segment Awards.
If you want to know who really controls First Bancorp ( NASDAQ:FBNC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
First Bancorp (NASDAQ - FBNC), the parent company of First Bank, announced today net income of $29.3 million, or $1.03 per diluted common share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021, an increase of 83.9% on a per share basis, compared to $16.4 million, or $0.56 per diluted common share, recorded in the second quarter of 2020. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, the Company recorded net income of $57.5 million, or $2.02 per diluted common share, compared to $34.5 million, or $1.18 per dil
First BanCorp, the parent company of FirstBank Puerto Rico, reported net income of $70.6 million, or $0.33 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021, up 231% from the $21.3 million, or $0.09 per diluted share on record for the same year-ago quarter. The quarter includes a net benefit of $26.2 million recorded to 
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--First BanCorp. (the Corporation or First BanCorp.) (NYSE: FBP), the bank holding company for FirstBank Puerto Rico (FirstBank or the Bank), today reported net income of $70.6 million, or $0.33 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021, compared to $61.2 million, or $0.28 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021, and $21.3 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2020. Financial results for the second quarter o
FBNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|