First Capital, Inc. (FCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCAP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FCAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCAP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 114 days.
- FCAP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
FCAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $138,666,139, First Capital Inc has a greater market value than just 17.23% of US stocks.
- For FCAP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.4% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.3 for First Capital Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Capital Inc are CHMG, HMN, UBOH, NRIM, and ESSA.
- Visit FCAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstharrison.com.
FCAP Valuation Summary
- FCAP's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 21.87% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FCAP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.4.
- Over the past 243 months, FCAP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCAP.
FCAP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 56.47%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 38.38%.
The table below shows FCAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.18||52-week high||$70.65|
|Prev. close||$41.10||52-week low||$40.00|
|Day high||$41.18||Avg. volume||7,503|
|50-day MA||$41.82||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$46.88||Market Cap||138.94M|
First Capital, Inc. (FCAP) Company Bio
First Capital, Inc., a federally-chartered savings bank, operates as the bank holding company for First Harrison Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and business customers in Indiana and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Corydon, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCAP Latest Social Stream
View Full FCAP Social Stream
Latest FCAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCAP as an investment opportunity.
CORYDON, Ind., Oct. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Capital, Inc. (the Company) (NASDAQ: FCAP), the holding company for First Harrison Bank (the Bank), today reported net income of $2.9 million or $0.88 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, compared to $2.7 million or $0.82 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2020. The increase was primarily due to an increase in net interest income after provision for loan losses partially offset by an increase in noninterest expense and a decrease in noninterest income.
Earnings results for First Capital , Analyst Opinion on First Capital , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:FCAP), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings and Growth Analysis : First Capital (NASDAQ:FCAP) appeared first on .
The Performance First work ethic embraced by First Capital Holdings PLC, a Janashakthi Group Company, received industry validation recently as it was certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work® in Sri Lanka. First Capital employees engaged in a multi-faceted anonymous survey conducted by Great Place to Work® on 
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
INDIANOLA, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Indianola, Mississippi based Planters Holding Company, the holding company of Planters Bank & Trust Company, together Planters, and Germantown, Tennessee based Germantown Capital Corporation, Inc., the holding company of First Capital Bank, together First Capital, jointly announced today that they have entered into a definitive agreement whereby Planters will acquire First Capital. First Capital Bank, a community bank headquartered in Germantown, Tenne
FCAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|