First Capital, Inc. (FCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
FCAP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Capital Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- FCAP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.46% of US stocks.
- The volatility of First Capital Inc's share price is greater than that of only 14.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHMG, THFF, TAYD, SHBI, and ESCA.
- FCAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.firstharrison.com.
FCAP Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
FCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.20||52-week high||$81.71|
|Prev. close||$70.09||52-week low||$42.72|
|Day high||$70.50||Avg. volume||7,194|
|50-day MA||$60.43||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$62.16||Market Cap||237.14M|
First Capital, Inc. (FCAP) Company Bio
First Capital, Inc., a federally-chartered savings bank, operates as the bank holding company for First Harrison Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and business customers in Indiana and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Corydon, Indiana.