First Capital, Inc. (FCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCAP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Capital Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.8 for First Capital Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCAP is more volatile than only 2.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBTC, UVE, OFG, CATC, and VPG.
- Visit FCAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstharrison.com.
FCAP Valuation Summary
- FCAP's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 21.87% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FCAP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.4.
- Over the past 243 months, FCAP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCAP.
FCAP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 49.23%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -13.57%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 38.38%.
The table below shows FCAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.96||52-week high||$46.68|
|Prev. close||$34.50||52-week low||$33.01|
|Day high||$33.96||Avg. volume||1,890|
|50-day MA||$37.22||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$40.30||Market Cap||114.55M|
First Capital, Inc. (FCAP) Company Bio
First Capital, Inc., a federally-chartered savings bank, operates as the bank holding company for First Harrison Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and business customers in Indiana and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Corydon, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCAP Latest Social Stream
View Full FCAP Social Stream
Latest FCAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCAP as an investment opportunity.
First Capital, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:FCAP ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.26 per share on 31st of March...
CORYDON, Ind., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of First Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCAP) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.26 (twenty-six cents) per share of common stock, according to William W. Harrod, President and Chief Executive Officer. The dividend will be paid on March 31, 2022 to shareholders of record as of March 17, 2022. First Capital, Inc. is the holding company for First Harrison Bank. First Harrison currently has eighteen offices in the Indiana comm
CORYDON, Ind., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCAP), the holding company for First Harrison Bank, today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 25, 2022. The Bank currently has eighteen offices in the Indiana communities of Corydon, Edwardsville, Greenville, Floyds Knobs, Palmyra, New Albany, New Salisbury, Jeffersonville, Salem, Lanesville and Charlestown and the Kentucky communities of Shepherdsville, Mt. Washington and Le
Investment company Axiom Financial Strategies, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF, SPDR Nuveen Bloomberg Short Term Municipal Bond ET, NextEra Energy Inc, The Home Depot Inc, Intel Corp, sells Vanguard Small Cap ETF, Invesco DB Commodity Index Tracking Fund, Vanguard Energy ETF, Invesco National AMT-Free Municipal Bond ETF, Invesco Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Axiom Financial S
CORYDON, Ind., Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Capital, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: FCAP), the holding company for First Harrison Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $11.4 million, or $3.41 per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2021, compared to net income of $10.1 million, or $3.02 per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2020. The increase in net income is primarily due to increases in net interest income after provision for loan losses and noninter
FCAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|