First Capital, Inc. (FCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
FCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.78||52-week high||$37.90|
|Prev. close||$26.89||52-week low||$22.85|
|Day high||$27.78||Avg. volume||4,300|
|50-day MA||$26.07||Dividend yield||4.19%|
|200-day MA||$28.14||Market Cap||93.09M|
FCAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCAP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FCAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCAP is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 88 days.
- FCAP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
FCAP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.53, FIRST CAPITAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 9.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.71 for FIRST CAPITAL INC; that's greater than it is for 94.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115.39%, FIRST CAPITAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.23% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NRIM, VBFC, WSFS, FUNC, and NWBI.
- FCAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST CAPITAL INC's official web site, go to www.firstharrison.com.
FCAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCAP's price/sales ratio is 8.7% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- FCAP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCAP.
FCAP Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.79%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.2%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.01%.
The table below shows FCAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
First Capital, Inc. (FCAP) Company Bio
First Capital, Inc., a federally-chartered savings bank, operates as the bank holding company for First Harrison Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and business customers in Indiana and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Corydon, Indiana.
FCAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCAP Latest Social Stream
View Full FCAP Social Stream
Latest FCAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCAP as an investment opportunity.
A detailed look at the financial performance of First Capital Inc (FCAP) for the third quarter of 2023
CORYDON, Ind., Oct. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Capital, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: FCAP), the holding company for First Harrison Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $3.1 million or $0.94 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, compared to $3.1 million or $0.93 per diluted share for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Net interest income after provision for credit losses decreased $236,000 for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 as compared to the sam
Q3 2023 Prosperity Bancshares Inc Earnings Call
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
CORYDON, Ind., Aug. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of First Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCAP) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.27 (twenty-seven cents) per share of common stock, according to Michael C. Frederick, President and Chief Executive Officer. The dividend will be paid on September 29, 2023 to shareholders of record as of September 15, 2023. First Capital, Inc. is the holding company for First Harrison Bank. First Harrison currently has eighteen offices in the
FCAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|