First Capital, Inc. (FCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCAP Stock Summary
- For FCAP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.46 for FIRST CAPITAL INC; that's greater than it is for 94.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of FIRST CAPITAL INC's share price is greater than that of just 16.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST CAPITAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CHMG, THFF, NRIM, VBFC, and TMP.
- Visit FCAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstharrison.com.
FCAP Valuation Summary
- FCAP's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.4; this is 103.67% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FCAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCAP.
FCAP Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.79%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.2%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.01%.
The table below shows FCAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.54||52-week high||$39.39|
|Prev. close||$24.06||52-week low||$22.97|
|Day high||$23.54||Avg. volume||5,331|
|50-day MA||$26.31||Dividend yield||4.49%|
|200-day MA||$26.92||Market Cap||79.07M|
First Capital, Inc. (FCAP) Company Bio
First Capital, Inc., a federally-chartered savings bank, operates as the bank holding company for First Harrison Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and business customers in Indiana and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Corydon, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCAP Latest Social Stream
View Full FCAP Social Stream
Latest FCAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCAP as an investment opportunity.
Sandpiper, REIT Artis to withdraw nominees to Canada's First Capital REIT board
Sandpiper and Artis will also withdraw their request for a shareholder meet under the agreement announced Monday, First Capital said. Canadian private equity firm Sandpiper said in December it had launched a campaign to overhaul the board at First Capital, nominating four new members after "long record of underperformance."
The Independent Trustee of First Capital Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:FCR.UN), Andrea Stephen, Just Bought 54% More Shares
Potential First Capital Real Estate Investment Trust ( TSE:FCR.UN ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent...
First Capital (NASDAQ:FCAP) shareholders have endured a 54% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
If you are building a properly diversified stock portfolio, the chances are some of your picks will perform badly. Long...
First Capital, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend Increase
CORYDON, Ind., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of First Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCAP) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.27 (twenty-seven cents) per share of common stock, according to William W. Harrod, President and Chief Executive Officer. The dividend will be paid on March 31, 2023 to shareholders of record as of March 17, 2023. First Capital, Inc. is the holding company for First Harrison Bank. First Harrison currently has eighteen offices in the Indiana co
First Capital, Inc. Announces Date of Annual Meeting
CORYDON, Ind., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Capital, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCAP), the holding company for First Harrison Bank, today announced that its annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 24, 2023. The Bank currently has eighteen offices in the Indiana communities of Corydon, Edwardsville, Greenville, Floyds Knobs, Palmyra, New Albany, New Salisbury, Jeffersonville, Salem, Lanesville and Charlestown and the Kentucky communities of Shepherdsville, Mt. Washington and Le
FCAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCAPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Capital Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Capital Inc (FCAP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Capital Inc (FCAP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Capital Inc (FCAP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...