First Capital, Inc. (FCAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, FCAP has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than just 12.25% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FCAP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 12,513,000, ranking above 81.81% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, FCAP has returned $3,253,000 US dollars, more than 9.18% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FCAP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PCG, HUM, ES, LBC and GSBD.
FCAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FCAP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 62.96%. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Capital Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, FCAP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 17.68% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -62.96%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 21.61% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, First Capital Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 21.61% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- First Capital Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 25.96% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
FCAP Dividend Chart
FCAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|