First Capital, Inc. (FCAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, FCAP has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than just 10.15% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, FCAP has returned $3,247,000 US dollars -- more than only 8.37% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FCAP's price: TECH, LOGI, SNMP, VLGEA and JFIN.
FCAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FCAP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 61.18% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FCAP, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, FCAP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 14.4% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Capital Inc's expected return of -61.18% is higher than only 16.31% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FCAP has a discount rate lower than only 16.31% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- First Capital Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 25.98% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
FCAP Dividend Chart
FCAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|