First Community Bankshares, Inc. (FCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCBC POWR Grades
- FCBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCBC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FCBC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.96% of US stocks).
FCBC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC is higher than it is for about just 7.17% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.64 for FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 85.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77.03%, FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC are CADE, GABC, WABC, INDB, and MBIN.
- FCBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.firstcommunitybank.com.
FCBC Valuation Summary
- FCBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.2; this is 54.39% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FCBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCBC.
FCBC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -20.18%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.94%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.08%.
The table below shows FCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.76% of graded US stocks.
- FCBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 106th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CBTX, WBS, and EVBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCBC.
The table below shows FCBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.78||52-week high||$39.39|
|Prev. close||$32.98||52-week low||$26.51|
|Day high||$32.91||Avg. volume||20,735|
|50-day MA||$34.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.26||Market Cap||537.99M|
First Community Bankshares, Inc. (FCBC) Company Bio
First Community Bancshares operates as a financial holding company for First Community Bank that provides various commercial and consumer banking products and services in branches across Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Bluefield, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FCBC Social Stream
Latest FCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCBC as an investment opportunity.
BLUEFIELD, Va., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Community Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCBC) (www.firstcommunitybank.com) (the “Company”) today reported its unaudited results of operations and other financial information for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. The Company reported net income of $12.58 million, or $0.77 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. Net income for the year ended December 31, 2022, was $46.66 million or $2.82 per diluted common share. The
Multiple insiders bought First Community Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCBC) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
First Community Bankshares (NASDAQ:FCBC) shareholders have earned a 8.0% CAGR over the last five years
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
First Community (NASDAQ: FCBC ) has announced a merger with Surrey Bancorp (OTC: SRYB ) that is expected to be completed in Q2 of 2023. Under the terms of the agreement, First Community has agreed to give Surrey Bancorp $113.20 million in stock in exchange for SRYB stock. About The Companies Involved First Community Bankshares Inc is a financial holding company that provides commercial banking products and services. The company is engaged in providing demand deposit accounts, savings, and money market accounts, certificates of deposits; commercial, consumer, and real estate mortgage … Full story available on Benzinga.com
First Community Bankshares, Inc. to Enhance its Small Business Expertise Pending Merger with Surrey Bancorp
BLUEFIELD, Va., Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bluefield, VA-based First Community Bankshares, Inc. (“First Community”) (NASDAQ: FCBC), parent company of First Community Bank, and Mount Airy, NC-based Surrey Bancorp (“Surrey”) (OTCPK: SRYB), parent company of Surrey Bank & Trust, jointly announced today their entry into an agreement and plan of merger pursuant to which First Community will acquire Surrey and its wholly owned bank subsidiary, Surrey Bank & Trust. As of September 30, 2022, Surrey Bank & Trust had total assets of approximately $500 million. Upon completion of the transaction, First Community is expected to have total consolidated assets in excess of $3.6 billion with branch locations in four states.
FCBC Price Returns
Continue Researching FCBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Community Bankshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch