First Community Bankshares, Inc. (FCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
FCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.85||52-week high||$39.39|
|Prev. close||$29.45||52-week low||$22.55|
|Day high||$29.89||Avg. volume||35,158|
|50-day MA||$31.62||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$29.83||Market Cap||560.85M|
FCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FCBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCBC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FCBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.65% of US stocks).
FCBC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC is higher than it is for about just 5.84% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.22 for FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 84.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.84%, FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.74% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SNFCA, BANF, AUBN, MCY, and WABC.
- Visit FCBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstcommunitybank.com.
FCBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCBC's price/sales ratio is 290% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- FCBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCBC.
FCBC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.07%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.09%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -11.65%.
The table below shows FCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.76% of graded US stocks.
- FCBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 106th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CBTX, WBS, and EVBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCBC.
The table below shows FCBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
First Community Bankshares, Inc. (FCBC) Company Bio
First Community Bancshares operates as a financial holding company for First Community Bank that provides various commercial and consumer banking products and services in branches across Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Bluefield, Virginia.
FCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FCBC Social Stream
Latest FCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCBC as an investment opportunity.
Why You Might Be Interested In First Community Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCBC) For Its Upcoming Dividend
First Community Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FCBC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
First Community Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FCBC ) will pay a dividend of $0.29 on the 25th of August. This means the...
First Community Bancshares (FCBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.41% and 2%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BLUEFIELD, Va., July 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Community Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCBC) (www.firstcommunitybank.com) (the “Company”) today reported its unaudited results of operations and other financial information for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. The Company reported net income of $ 9.81 million, or $ 0.55 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. When adjusted to exclude the impact of merger-related expenses associated with the acquisition of Surrey Bancorp,
Seacoast Banking (SBCF) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Community Bankshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch