First Community Bankshares, Inc. (FCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCBC POWR Grades
- FCBC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.87% of US stocks.
- FCBC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FCBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.64% of US stocks).
FCBC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Community Bankshares Inc is higher than it is for about just 6.44% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.14 for First Community Bankshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.09%, First Community Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.6% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Community Bankshares Inc are CZNC, SLCT, FMAO, COLB, and WSFS.
- FCBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Community Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.firstcommunitybank.com.
FCBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCBC's price/sales ratio is 17.14% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, FCBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down $1.5.
- FCBC's price/sales ratio has moved down $0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCBC.
FCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.99||52-week high||$32.00|
|Prev. close||$30.78||52-week low||$17.21|
|Day high||$31.47||Avg. volume||40,550|
|50-day MA||$30.24||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$24.54||Market Cap||543.50M|
First Community Bankshares, Inc. (FCBC) Company Bio
First Community Bancshares operates as a financial holding company for First Community Bank that provides various commercial and consumer banking products and services in branches across Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Bluefield, Virginia.
FCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FCBC Social Stream
Latest FCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Community Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCBC as an investment opportunity.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, First Community Bancshares (FCBC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
First Community Bancshares (FCBC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
First Community Bancshares (FCBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 51.85% and -15.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Community Bankshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch