First Community Bankshares, Inc. (FCBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FCBC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 96.58% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FCBC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 49,192,000, ranking above 88.15% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FCBC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SWK, OC, HNNA, JBHT and FRG.
FCBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FCBC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 1.62% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FCBC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, First Community Bankshares Inc produces a dividend yield 4.61% -- which falls in the top 18.89%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Community Bankshares Inc's expected return of -1.62% is higher than 67.13% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, First Community Bankshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 67.13% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
FCBC Dividend Chart
FCBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FCBC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FCBC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Community Bankshares Inc and its dividends:
First Community Bankshares Inc Common Stock (FCBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) - Dividend Investor
First Community Bankshares Inc (FCBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha