First Choice Bancorp (FCBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCBP POWR Grades
- FCBP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.84% of US stocks.
- FCBP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FCBP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.03% of US stocks).
FCBP Stock Summary
- First Choice Bancorp's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 9.28% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.25%, First Choice Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.28% of about US stocks.
- First Choice Bancorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -41.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Choice Bancorp are EBSB, ICBK, VBTX, CNOB, and NFBK.
- FCBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Choice Bancorp's official web site, go to www.firstchoicebankca.com.
FCBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.10||52-week high||$33.50|
|Prev. close||$28.86||52-week low||$12.73|
|Day high||$29.40||Avg. volume||51,933|
|50-day MA||$31.00||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$22.82||Market Cap||344.22M|
First Choice Bancorp (FCBP) Company Bio
First Choice Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for First Choice Bank that provides retail, personal, and commercial banking products and services to individuals, families, and small and medium-sized businesses in Southern California. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Cerritos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCBP Latest Social Stream
View Full FCBP Social Stream
Latest FCBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Choice Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCBP as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Enterprise Financial Services Corp Announces Receipt of Regulatory Approvals for Acquisition of First Choice Bancorp
Enterprise Financial Services Corp announces receipt of regulatory approvals for acquisition of First Choice Bancorp.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates FCBP, MDP, XOG, FOE, DISCA; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds DISCA, FCBP, FOE, and MSGN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Discovery Inc. (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of la
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates INDB, GRA, FCBP, VER; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Meridian Bancorp, Inc. Meridian Bancorp shareholders are expected to receive Independent Bank stock in connection with the merger. If you are an Independent Bank shareholder, click he
FCBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|