First Choice Bancorp (FCBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCBP POWR Grades
- FCBP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCBP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FCBP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.03% of US stocks).
FCBP Stock Summary
- First Choice Bancorp's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2018, making it an older stock than just 9.13% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.25%, First Choice Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.28% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FCBP comes in at -38.12% -- higher than that of merely 6.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Choice Bancorp are EBSB, ICBK, NFBK, VBTX, and CNOB.
- Visit FCBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstchoicebankca.com.
FCBP Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCBP's price/earnings ratio is 12.74% lower, now standing at 11.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCBP.
FCBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.66||52-week high||$33.50|
|Prev. close||$31.53||52-week low||$12.73|
|Day high||$31.89||Avg. volume||54,726|
|50-day MA||$29.47||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$20.64||Market Cap||374.51M|
First Choice Bancorp (FCBP) Company Bio
First Choice Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for First Choice Bank that provides retail, personal, and commercial banking products and services to individuals, families, and small and medium-sized businesses in Southern California. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Cerritos, California.
FCBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCBP Latest Social Stream
View Full FCBP Social Stream
Latest FCBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Choice Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCBP as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates PFPT, FBC, MRLN, TRMT, FCBP; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds FBC, PFPT, GRA, and FCBP Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ALTA, FCBP, MNR, MFNC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Altabancorp (NASDAQ: ALTA) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the merger, Altabancorp shareholders will receive 0.7971 shares of Glacier stock for each Altabancorp share. If you are an Altabancorp shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. First Choice Bancorp (NASDAQ: FCBP) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Enterprise Financial Services Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, First Choice common st...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 19, 2021 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Frank's International N. (NYSE:FI)relating to its proposed acquisition by Expro Group.
Every investor in First Choice Bancorp ( NASDAQ:FCBP ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
FCBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|