First Choice Bancorp (FCBP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FCBP has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 11.62% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- FCBP's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 6.56%.
- Free cash flow for FCBP has a compound average growth rate of -471.07%, which is higher than merely 1.88% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FCBP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BLK, ROP, KRO, RAIL and OXBR.
FCBP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FCBP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 15.36%. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Choice Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, FCBP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 90.22% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, FCBP has a beta lower than 9.16% of them.
FCBP Dividend Chart
FCBP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|