First Choice Bancorp (FCBP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FCBP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.27% over the past 3 years.
- FCBP's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 3 years is 0.34% -- which is higher than about 87.42% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for FCBP has a compound average growth rate of -303.01%, which is higher than 3.12% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FCBP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TG, RGR, JRVR, SWX and NTCO.
FCBP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FCBP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 26.31% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FCBP, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, FCBP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 90.37% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, FCBP's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 9.17% of them.
FCBP Dividend Chart
FCBP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|