First Choice Bancorp (FCBP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FCBP has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 13.86% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- FCBP's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 6.44%.
- FCBP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -412.99% over the past 2.5 years -- higher than only 2.23% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FCBP's price: BEP, WHG, CMCM, MMLP and SPTN.
FCBP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FCBP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 26.31% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FCBP, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, FCBP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 90.37% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, FCBP's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 9.17% of them.
FCBP Dividend Chart
FCBP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|