FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCEL POWR Grades
- FCEL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 43.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCEL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FCEL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FCEL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FCEL is 0.15 -- better than only 14.74% of US stocks.
- FCEL's price/sales ratio is 12.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.57% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FUELCELL ENERGY INC comes in at 44.83%, a number that bests 81.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICAD, FARO, ISO, RPID, and IRIX.
- Visit FCEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fuelcellenergy.com.
FCEL Valuation Summary
- FCEL's price/earnings ratio is -11.1; this is 155.64% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FCEL's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCEL.
FCEL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 56.04%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -83.75%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 1051.52%.
The table below shows FCEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCEL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.3% of graded US stocks.
- FCEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.117 -- ranking 39th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- BLDP, SCWO, and SPB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCEL.
The table below shows FCEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.53||52-week high||$8.34|
|Prev. close||$3.46||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$3.59||Avg. volume||16,016,793|
|50-day MA||$3.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.20||Market Cap||1.43B|
FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL) Company Bio
FuelCell Energy, Inc. manufactures, sells, installs, operates, and services stationary fuel cell power plants for distributed power generation. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Danbury, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCEL Latest Social Stream
View Full FCEL Social Stream
Latest FCEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUELCELL ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCEL as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 12 best climate change stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To skip our detailed analysis on climate change stocks and more, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Climate Change Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. If there’s one global crisis […]
In this article, we shall discuss the top green hydrogen companies in the world. To skip our detailed analysis of the green hydrogen and clean energy sector in 2022, go directly and see Top 5 Green Hydrogen Companies In The World. According to a report by McKinsey and Company, the combustion of fossil fuels currently […]
In the latest trading session, FuelCell Energy (FCEL) closed at $3.44, marking a -0.58% move from the previous day.
Hydrogen stocks could be some of the most explosive stories of 2023.
FuelCell Energy (FCEL) closed the most recent trading day at $3.60, moving -1.1% from the previous trading session.
FCEL Price Returns