FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCEL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FCEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCEL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FCEL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
FCEL Stock Summary
- FCEL's price/sales ratio is 32.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.65%, Fuelcell Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCEL is more volatile than 96.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fuelcell Energy Inc are JAGX, ACB, NMIH, MOGO, and LEG.
- FCEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fuelcell Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.fuelcellenergy.com.
FCEL Valuation Summary
- FCEL's price/earnings ratio is -20; this is 169.44% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FCEL's price/sales ratio has gone down 17.6.
- FCEL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 85.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCEL.
FCEL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -42.94%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -96.31%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.3%.
The table below shows FCEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.33||52-week high||$29.44|
|Prev. close||$6.43||52-week low||$1.58|
|Day high||$6.56||Avg. volume||30,073,258|
|50-day MA||$8.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.91||Market Cap||2.04B|
FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL) Company Bio
FuelCell Energy, Inc. manufactures, sells, installs, operates, and services stationary fuel cell power plants for distributed power generation. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Danbury, Connecticut.
FCEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCEL Latest Social Stream
View Full FCEL Social Stream
Latest FCEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fuelcell Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCEL as an investment opportunity.
Plug Power, a maker of hydrogen fuel cells, is trying to rebound as momentum in renewable energy lifts shares. Is PLUG stock a buy right now?
FuelCell Energy (FCEL) closed at $6.43 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.83% move from the prior day.
Hydrogen Fueling Station Market to Reach USD 2.67 Billion by 2028; Increasing Demand for Hydrogen-Powered Automobiles to Aid Growth: Fortune Business Insights
List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: Air Liquide (France), Ballard Power Systems (Canada), FirstElement Fuel, Inc. (U.S.), Air Products (U.S.),Hydrogenics (Canada), Praxair, Inc (U.S.), Nel Hydrogen (Norway), Linde Engineering (Ireland), FuelCell Energy (U.S.), Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC (U.S.) List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: Air Liquide (France), Ballard Power Systems (Canada), FirstElement Fuel, Inc. (U.S.), Air Products (U.S.),Hydrogenics (Canada), Praxair, Inc (U.S.), Nel Hydrogen (Norway), Linde Engineering (Ireland), FuelCell Energy (U.S.), Nuvera Fuel Cells, LLC (U.S.)
What happened Fuel cell stocks are having another bad day Tuesday, with shares of Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG), Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE), and FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) all down between 5% and 6% in 11:40 a.
With Bionano's disruptive tool, Saphyr, poised to revolutionize the DNA analysis sector, investors should definitely look to buy BNGO stock on its recent dip.
FCEL Price Returns