Fuelcell Energy Inc (FCEL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering FCEL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FCEL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- FCEL has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 4.39% of all US stocks.
- FCEL has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 6.64% of all US stocks.
- FCEL has a higher average analyst price target than 17.59% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Fuelcell Energy Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 26.85% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- FCEL has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of FCEL is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Fuelcell Energy Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is FCEL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!