First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (FCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FCF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.36% of US stocks.
- FCF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- FCF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
FCF Stock Summary
- FCF's went public 29.48 years ago, making it older than 79.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FCF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCF is more volatile than only 18.95% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Commonwealth Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ATLO, BOTJ, GLBZ, HTH, and TRST.
- FCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Commonwealth Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.fcbanking.com.
FCF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCF's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 239 months, FCF's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- FCF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCF.
FCF Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 59.32%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 48.37%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 80.93%.
The table below shows FCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.56% of graded US stocks.
- FCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 192nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- PGC, PACW, and CTBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCF.
The table below shows FCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.37||52-week high||$16.28|
|Prev. close||$16.12||52-week low||$9.64|
|Day high||$15.74||Avg. volume||452,786|
|50-day MA||$14.65||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$14.24||Market Cap||1.47B|
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (FCF) Company Bio
First Commonwealth Financial provides various consumer and commercial banking services to individuals, and small and mid-sized businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCF Latest Social Stream
View Full FCF Social Stream
Latest FCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Commonwealth Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCF as an investment opportunity.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock experiences a golden cross technical event?
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation ( NYSE:FCF ) will pay a dividend on19th of November to US$0.115...
SBA loans in the Pittsburgh area jumped by over $100 million, or 62%, compared to last year when the Paycheck Protection Program’s forgivable loans for small business owners derailed demand for traditional products. For the 27-county Western Pennsylvania District, 532 7a loans were processed at a combined $276 million, during the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 2021 fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30. During the 2020 fiscal year, there were 416 7a loans at a combined $170.3 million, down 12% by loans and 5% by dollars compared to 2019.
First Commonwealth Financial} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. First Commonwealth Financial Upgraded by Royal Bank of Canada on 10/28/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Outperform. The analysts previously had rating of Sector Perform. The post First Commonwealth Financial (NYSE:FCF) Upgraded by Royal Bank of Canada to Outperform appeared first on .
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
FCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCFWant to see what other sources are saying about First Commonwealth Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch