First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (FCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCF POWR Grades
- FCF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- FCF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FCF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.57% of US stocks).
FCF Stock Summary
- FCF's went public 29.82 years ago, making it older than 79.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FCF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.28% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FCF has reported earnings growth of 91.59%, putting it ahead of 78.88% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATLO, DJCO, EVBN, GLBZ, and BFIN.
- FCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Commonwealth Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.fcbanking.com.
FCF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCF's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 239 months, FCF's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- FCF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 239 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCF.
FCF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 69.33%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 53.92%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.43%.
The table below shows FCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.56% of graded US stocks.
- FCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 192nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- PGC, PACW, and CTBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCF.
The table below shows FCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.06||52-week high||$17.63|
|Prev. close||$14.94||52-week low||$12.36|
|Day high||$15.06||Avg. volume||522,426|
|50-day MA||$13.91||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$15.03||Market Cap||1.42B|
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (FCF) Company Bio
First Commonwealth Financial provides various consumer and commercial banking services to individuals, and small and mid-sized businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCF Latest Social Stream
View Full FCF Social Stream
Latest FCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Commonwealth Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCF as an investment opportunity.
The board of First Commonwealth Financial Corporation ( NYSE:FCF ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the...
It looks like First Commonwealth Financial Corporation ( NYSE:FCF ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days...
No summary available.
US$18.50 - That's What Analysts Think First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (NYSE:FCF) Is Worth After These Results
As you might know, First Commonwealth Financial Corporation ( NYSE:FCF ) recently reported its full-year numbers. First...
First Commonwealth Financial Corp. expects big things with the equipment leasing and finance division it started last June, top executives said Wednesday during the bank’s fourth-quarter investors call. “We built the business from scratch and, as of this week, we can book loans,” President and CEO Michael Price told financial analysts. First Commonwealth (NYSE:FCF), based in Indiana, Pennsylvania, is the 11th-largest bank by deposit market share in the 10-county Pittsburgh metro where it operates 57 branches, almost half of its 118 total.
FCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCFWant to see what other sources are saying about First Commonwealth Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch