First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (FCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCF POWR Grades
- FCF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FCF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
FCF Stock Summary
- FIRST COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL CORP's stock had its IPO on June 10, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.01% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.01 for FIRST COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FCF is more volatile than merely 10.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACNB, SMBK, ASB, CCBG, and CBU.
- FCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.fcbanking.com.
FCF Valuation Summary
- FCF's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 20% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FCF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCF.
FCF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.73%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.12%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -11.2%.
The table below shows FCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.56% of graded US stocks.
- FCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 192nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- PGC, PACW, and CTBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCF.
The table below shows FCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.70||52-week high||$17.63|
|Prev. close||$14.65||52-week low||$12.76|
|Day high||$14.78||Avg. volume||495,723|
|50-day MA||$13.89||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$14.29||Market Cap||1.37B|
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (FCF) Company Bio
First Commonwealth Financial provides various consumer and commercial banking services to individuals, and small and mid-sized businesses in Pennsylvania. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCF Latest Social Stream
View Full FCF Social Stream
Latest FCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCF as an investment opportunity.
First Commonwealth (FCF) receives all regulatory approvals for its previously announced $144-million all-stock merger deal with Centric.
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation Receives Regulatory Approval for Centric Financial Corporation Merger
INDIANA, Pa., Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (NYSE: FCF) (“First Commonwealth”) today announced that it has received all regulatory approvals required to complete the previously announced merger of Centric Financial Corporation (“Centric”) with and into First Commonwealth and the merger of Centric Bank with and into First Commonwealth Bank. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation has approved the merger of Centric Bank with and into First Commonwealt
First Commonwealth Financial ( NYSE:FCF ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$102.3m (up 5.0...
Mike Price grew up in Johnstown but built his banking career in Ohio, serving as regional president in Cincinnati for National City Corp. before returning to Pennsylvania in 2007 to lead First Commonwealth Financial Corp.’s retail bank. First Commonwealth, based in Indiana, Pennsylvania, is the 11th-largest bank by deposit market share in the 10-county metro. Then I worked for Jane Grebenc [at National City; she is now president and chief revenue officer at First Commonwealth Bank], and one good leader can change your outlook.
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation ( NYSE:FCF ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The...
FCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCFWant to see what other sources are saying about First Commonwealth Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch