First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (FCF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FCF reports less variability in its cash flow than 90.53% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FCF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 101,856,000, ranking above 89.73% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FCF's price: NI, DOC, MUSA, HMG and NTCO.
FCF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding First Commonwealth Financial Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 3.89% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FCF, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, First Commonwealth Financial Corp produces a dividend yield 4.24% -- which falls in the top 22.11%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -3.89%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 67.58% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FCF has a discount rate lower than 67.58% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, FCF's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 36.33% of them.
FCF Dividend Chart
FCF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FCF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FCF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Commonwealth Financial Corp and its dividends:
First Commonwealth Financial Corp Common Stock (FCF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) - Dividend Investor
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha