First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (FCF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FCF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 111,822,000, ranking above 91.67% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FCF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ELF, OXBR, CL, AIMC and MTEX.
FCF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding First Commonwealth Financial Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 14.14%. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Commonwealth Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FCF offers a dividend yield in the top 21.96% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Commonwealth Financial Corp's expected return of 14.14% is higher than 68.06% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FCF has a discount rate lower than 68.06% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, FCF's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 36.43% of them.
FCF Dividend Chart
FCF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FCF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FCF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Commonwealth Financial Corp and its dividends:
First Commonwealth Financial Corp Common Stock (FCF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) - Dividend Investor
First Commonwealth Financial Corp (FCF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha