Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDBC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FDBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDBC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 141 days.
- FDBC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
FDBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.8 for FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 95.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 138.36%, FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.17% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FDBC comes in at 12.01% -- higher than that of 84.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FDBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBCP, TCFC, SFST, OPBK, and UBFO.
- Visit FDBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankatfidelity.com.
FDBC Valuation Summary
- FDBC's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 7.14% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FDBC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDBC.
FDBC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 58.87%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 81.29%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 107.97%.
The table below shows FDBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.01||52-week high||$59.65|
|Prev. close||$40.00||52-week low||$34.20|
|Day high||$41.06||Avg. volume||12,900|
|50-day MA||$40.57||Dividend yield||3.3%|
|200-day MA||$44.10||Market Cap||225.34M|
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC) Company Bio
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank that provides a range of banking, financial, and trust services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate customers primarily in Lackawanna and Luzerne counties, Pennsylvania. The company accepts various deposits products, such as demand, savings, clubs, interest and non-interest bearing checking, money market, and interest-bearing time and savings accounts, as well as short-and long-term time deposits or certificates of deposit. Its loan portfolio includes commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate loans, consumer loans, and residential mortgage loans. The company also provides alternative financial and insurance products with asset management services. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 12 full-service banking offices. Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Dunmore, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FDBC Social Stream
Latest FDBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDBC as an investment opportunity.
DUNMORE, Pa., July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC) and its banking subsidiary, The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announced its unaudited, consolidated financial results for the three and six month periods ended June 30, 2022. Unaudited Financial Information Net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 was $7.7 million, or $1.35 diluted earnings per share, compared to $5.7 million, or $1.13 diluted earnings per share, for the quarter ended June 30,
DUNMORE, Pa., July 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC), parent company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announce their declaration of the Company’s third quarter dividend of $0.33 per share. The dividend is payable September 9, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 19, 2022. Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. serves Lackawanna, Luzerne and Northampton Counties through The Fidelity Deposit and Discount
DUNMORE, Pa., May 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC) (the “Company”), announced that the Board of Directors has approved a plan to purchase, in open market and privately negotiated transactions, up to 3% of its outstanding common stock. In announcing the plan, Daniel J. Santaniello, President & Chief Executive Officer of Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. stated that the Board of Directors believes the opportunity to purchase the Company’s common stock represents
As an investor its worth striving to ensure your overall portfolio beats the market average. But its virtually certain...
DUNMORE, Pa., May 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC) (“Fidelity”), the parent bank holding company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank (“Fidelity Bank”), a Pennsylvania state-chartered, FDIC-insured community bank and trust company headquartered in Dunmore, PA, announces the retirement of Richard J. Lettieri, Director, effective May 3, 2022. Mr. Lettieri has served as Director of the Fidelity Deposit & Discount Bank, a subsidiary of Fidelity D & D Banc
FDBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDBCWant to do more research on Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch