Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDBC POWR Grades
- FDBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.23% of US stocks.
- FDBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FDBC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
FDBC Stock Summary
- FDBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.51%, FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.08% of about US stocks.
- FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 79.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FDBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FISI, TCFC, IBCP, UBFO, and HAFC.
- Visit FDBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankatfidelity.com.
FDBC Valuation Summary
- FDBC's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 3.45% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FDBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDBC.
FDBC Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.56%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 102.5%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 129.28%.
The table below shows FDBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.55||52-week high||$52.92|
|Prev. close||$46.60||52-week low||$34.20|
|Day high||$46.55||Avg. volume||5,022|
|50-day MA||$46.76||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$42.04||Market Cap||262.12M|
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC) Company Bio
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank that provides a range of banking, financial, and trust services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate customers primarily in Lackawanna and Luzerne counties, Pennsylvania. The company accepts various deposits products, such as demand, savings, clubs, interest and non-interest bearing checking, money market, and interest-bearing time and savings accounts, as well as short-and long-term time deposits or certificates of deposit. Its loan portfolio includes commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate loans, consumer loans, and residential mortgage loans. The company also provides alternative financial and insurance products with asset management services. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 12 full-service banking offices. Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Dunmore, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FDBC Social Stream
Latest FDBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDBC as an investment opportunity.
DUNMORE, Pa., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC) and its banking subsidiary, The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announced its unaudited, consolidated financial results for the three and twelve month periods ended December 31, 2022. Unaudited Financial Information Net income recorded for the year ended December 31, 2022 was $30.0 million, or $5.29 diluted earnings per share, compared to $24.0 million, or $4.48 diluted earnings per share, for the yea
DUNMORE, Pa., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC), parent company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announce their declaration of the Company’s 2023 first quarter dividend of $0.36 per share, a 9% increase above the prior year’s first quarter dividend paid of $0.33 per share. The dividend is payable March 10, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 17, 2023. Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. serve
DUNMORE, Pa., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC) and its banking subsidiary, The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announced its unaudited, consolidated financial results for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2022. Unaudited Financial Information Net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 was $7.7 million, or $1.36 diluted earnings per share, compared to $4.9 million, or $0.85 diluted earnings per share, for the quarter end
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. Announces Eight Consecutive Year Increase with 9% Increase of Fourth Quarter 2022 Dividend
DUNMORE, Pa., Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC), parent company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announce their declaration of the Company’s fourth quarter dividend of $0.36 per share, a 9% increase above the prior quarterly cash dividend of $0.33 per share. “We are very proud to announce a dividend increase for the eighth consecutive year. This cash dividend increase demonstrates the Board of Director’s and the Fide
Investors in Fidelity D & D Bancorp (NASDAQ:FDBC) have unfortunately lost 30% over the last three years
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But if you try your hand...
FDBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDBCWant to do more research on Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch