Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FDBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.65% of US stocks.
- FDBC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 121 days.
- FDBC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
FDBC Stock Summary
- FDBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.33%, Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.01% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FDBC comes in at 60.34% -- higher than that of 96.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc are PMBC, EBTC, NBHC, UCBI, and FMAO.
- FDBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.bankatfidelity.com.
FDBC Valuation Summary
- FDBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 38.37% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FDBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FDBC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDBC.
FDBC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.5%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 176.12%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.5%.
The table below shows FDBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.78||52-week high||$70.97|
|Prev. close||$50.93||52-week low||$45.00|
|Day high||$51.39||Avg. volume||4,877|
|50-day MA||$52.40||Dividend yield||2.36%|
|200-day MA||$55.29||Market Cap||286.60M|
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC) Company Bio
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank that provides a range of banking, financial, and trust services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate customers primarily in Lackawanna and Luzerne counties, Pennsylvania. The company accepts various deposits products, such as demand, savings, clubs, interest and non-interest bearing checking, money market, and interest-bearing time and savings accounts, as well as short-and long-term time deposits or certificates of deposit. Its loan portfolio includes commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate loans, consumer loans, and residential mortgage loans. The company also provides alternative financial and insurance products with asset management services. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 12 full-service banking offices. Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Dunmore, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FDBC Social Stream
Latest FDBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDBC as an investment opportunity.
DUNMORE, Pa., Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC) (Fidelity), the parent bank holding company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank (Fidelity Bank), a Pennsylvania state-chartered, FDIC-insured community bank and trust company headquartered in Dunmore, PA, announces the retirement of Mary E. McDonald, Assistant Secretary, as a Director effective today.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Fidelity D...
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2021 Dividend and Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
DUNMORE, Pa., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC ) and its banking subsidiary, The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announced its most recent dividend declaration and unaudited, consolidated financial results for the three and six month periods ended June 30, 2021. Dividend Declared The Board of Directors of Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") announced their declaration of the Company''s third quarter dividend of $0.30 per share to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 20, 2021, payable September 10, 2021. Unaudited Financial Information Net income for the three months ended June 30, 2021 was $5.7 million, or $1.13 diluted earnings per share, compared to $0.3 million, or $0.05 diluted earnings per share, for the ...
DUNMORE, Pa., July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC) (Fidelity), the parent bank holding company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank (Fidelity Bank), a Pennsylvania state-chartered, FDIC-insured community bank and trust company headquartered in Dunmore, PA, announced today the completion of the acquisition of Landmark Bancorp, Inc. (Pink Open Market: LDKB) ("Landmark") and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Landmark Community Bank effective July 1, 2021. Under the terms of the reorganization agreement, Landmark shareholders received 0.272 shares of Fidelity common stock and $3.26 in cash for each share of Landmark common stock that they owned as of the effective date. As a result, Fidelity issued approximately 650,813 shares of its common stock and...
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. Announces Receipt of All Required Approvals for the Acquisition of Landmark Bancorp, Inc.
DUNMORE, Pa., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC) (Fidelity), the parent bank holding company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank (Fidelity Bank), a Pennsylvania state-chartered, FDIC-insured community bank and trust company headquartered in Dunmore, PA, announced today that the shareholders of Landmark Bancorp, Inc. (Landmark) have overwhelmingly approved the previously announced proposed acquisition of Landmark by a subsidiary of Fidelity with over 77% of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock of Landmark voting in favor of the proposed transaction.
FDBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDBCWant to do more research on Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch