Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC): Price and Financial Metrics
FDBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.60||52-week high||$52.90|
|Prev. close||$38.41||52-week low||$35.51|
|Day high||$40.23||Avg. volume||6,214|
|50-day MA||$42.59||Dividend yield||3.73%|
|200-day MA||$44.67||Market Cap||224.33M|
FDBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDBC POWR Grades
- FDBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDBC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FDBC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
FDBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.93 for FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 95.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 398.52%, FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.17% of about US stocks.
- FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -35.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC are COFS, SFST, FISI, FRAF, and ORRF.
- FDBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.bankatfidelity.com.
FDBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FDBC's price/sales ratio is 18.18% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- FDBC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDBC.
FDBC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.14%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 65.2%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 1.03%.
The table below shows FDBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC) Company Bio
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank that provides a range of banking, financial, and trust services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate customers primarily in Lackawanna and Luzerne counties, Pennsylvania. The company accepts various deposits products, such as demand, savings, clubs, interest and non-interest bearing checking, money market, and interest-bearing time and savings accounts, as well as short-and long-term time deposits or certificates of deposit. Its loan portfolio includes commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate loans, consumer loans, and residential mortgage loans. The company also provides alternative financial and insurance products with asset management services. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 12 full-service banking offices. Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Dunmore, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FDBC Social Stream
Latest FDBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDELITY D & D BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDBC as an investment opportunity.
Should You Buy Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FDBC) For Its Upcoming Dividend?
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FDBC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date...
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
DUNMORE, Pa., April 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC) and its banking subsidiary, The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announced its unaudited, consolidated financial results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2023. Unaudited Financial Information Net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 was $7.0 million, or $1.24 diluted earnings per share, compared to $7.5 million, or $1.32 diluted earnings per share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2022
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. Second Quarter 2023 Dividend
DUNMORE, Pa., April 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FDBC), parent company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announce their declaration of the Company’s second quarter dividend of $0.36 per share. The dividend is payable June 9, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 19, 2023. Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. serves Lackawanna, Luzerne, Northampton and Lehigh Counties through The Fidelity Deposit and Discoun
The past five years for Fidelity D & D Bancorp (NASDAQ:FDBC) investors has not been profitable
Ideally, your overall portfolio should beat the market average. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
Here's What We Like About Fidelity D & D Bancorp's (NASDAQ:FDBC) Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Fidelity D...
FDBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDBCWant to do more research on Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc (FDBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...