Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FDBC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 14.21% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, FDBC has returned $5,819,000 US dollars, more than just 16.82% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for FDBC has a compound average growth rate of -107.71%, which is higher than 8.48% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FDBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MNDO, OSK, WMS, TDS and TROX.
FDBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FDBC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 54.86% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, FDBC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 11.25% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.08% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, FDBC's equity discount rate is less than 9.46% of those stocks.
FDBC Dividend Chart
FDBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|