Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (FDBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FDBC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 14.21% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, FDBC has returned $5,819,000 US dollars, more than just 16.82% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for FDBC has a compound average growth rate of -107.71%, which is higher than 8.48% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FDBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MNDO, OSK, WMS, TDS and TROX.
FDBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FDBC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 26.44% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FDBC, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $270 million, FDBC is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 21.79% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, FDBC has a beta lower than merely 18.81% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Fidelity D & D Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FDBC Dividend Chart
FDBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|