4D Molecular Therapeutics Inc. (FDMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDMT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FDMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDMT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FDMT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.1% of US stocks).
FDMT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FDMT is 0.01 -- better than only 8.1% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 390.25, 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 99.09% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -88.37%, a number that bests just 1.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CYCN, DTIL, RARE, EDIT, and ONCT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to FDMT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001650648.
FDMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FDMT's price/sales ratio is 18680% higher, now standing at 375.6.
- Over the past 24 months, FDMT's price/sales ratio has gone up 317.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDMT.
FDMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.37||52-week high||$24.82|
|Prev. close||$23.77||52-week low||$5.32|
|Day high||$24.25||Avg. volume||303,084|
|50-day MA||$11.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.73||Market Cap||757.00M|
4D Molecular Therapeutics Inc. (FDMT) Company Bio
4D Molecular Therapeutics is a biotechnology company. The Company designs, develops, and commercializes transformative gene therapeutic products for unmet medical conditions.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDMT Latest Social Stream
View Full FDMT Social Stream
Latest FDMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDMT as an investment opportunity.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 4D Molecular Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FDMT), a clinical-stage biotherapeutics company harnessing the power of directed evolution for targeted genetic medicines, announced that David Kirn, M.D., Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of 4DMT, will participate in a fireside chat at the Evercore ISI HealthCONx 2022 Conference. The fireside chat will take place on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 3:55 p.m. ET. A live audio webcast of the fireside cha
If your answer's yes, the biotech industry has you covered. Last week, two biotech companies independently announced some surprisingly good news that got the attention of investment banks on Wall Street. Ardelyx (NASDAQ: ARDX) is a commercial-stage biotech that markets a drug called Ibsrela for irritable bowel syndrome.
4D Molecular's (FDMT) progress with the development of its pipeline candidates in cystic fibrosis and wet AMD indications have been significant catalysts for the stock.
4D Molecular Therapeutics Shares Jump After Early Data From Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration Trial
4D Molecular Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: FDMT) announced interim clinical data from cohort 1 of the Phase 1/2 trial of intravitreal 4D-150 for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (wet AMD). 4D-150 was safe and well tolerated, with no serious adverse events or dose-limiting toxicities reported. No clinically significant intraocular inflammation, endophthalmitis, retinal vasculitis, retinal artery occlusion, choroidal effusions, and hypotony were reported to date. Also see: 4D Molecular Shares Fall
4D Molecular Therapeutics Announces Interim Clinical Data from On-going Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of Intravitreal 4D-150 for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (wet AMD)
Cohort 1 patients (n=5) received a single intravitreal injection of 4D-150 (3E10 vg/eye); these patients were high need patients who in the 12 months preceding trial enrollment had a mean annualized anti-VEGF injection rate of ~11Following intravitreal 4D-150, Cohort 1 patients’ annualized anti-VEGF injection rate was reduced by 96.7%80% of Cohort 1 patients had not received any supplemental aflibercept injections for up to ~10 months after 4D-150 dosingCohort 1 safety and tolerability of 4D-150
FDMT Price Returns