4D Molecular Therapeutics Inc. (FDMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDMT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FDMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.98% of US stocks.
- FDMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FDMT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
FDMT Stock Summary
- FDMT's price/sales ratio is 183.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.16% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -82.65%, a number that bests merely 1.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FDMT is more volatile than 92.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FDMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONCT, PLRX, CUE, RARE, and EDIT.
- To check out 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001650648.
FDMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FDMT's price/earnings ratio is 122.84% lower, now standing at -5.3.
- Over the past 28 months, FDMT's price/sales ratio has gone up 125.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDMT.
FDMT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FDMT, see our FDMT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
FDMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.72||52-week high||$26.49|
|Prev. close||$17.09||52-week low||$5.32|
|Day high||$17.72||Avg. volume||347,475|
|50-day MA||$19.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.00||Market Cap||555.67M|
4D Molecular Therapeutics Inc. (FDMT) Company Bio
4D Molecular Therapeutics is a biotechnology company. The Company designs, develops, and commercializes transformative gene therapeutic products for unmet medical conditions.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDMT Latest Social Stream
View Full FDMT Social Stream
Latest FDMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDMT as an investment opportunity.
7 Biotech Stocks Sitting in the Sweet Spot
Biotech stocks have the potential for massive profits if their companies are successful in developing drugs that are safe and marketable.
Here’s Why 4D Molecular Therapeutics (FDMT) Stock Boosted in Q4
Meridian Funds, managed by ArrowMark Partners, released its “Meridian Small Cap Growth Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund returned 7.41% net compared to a 4.13% return for the Russell 2000 Growth Index. The general positive factors in the market helped the […]
4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. (FDMT) Reports Q4 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. (FDMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12% and 74.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
4D Molecular Therapeutics Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Operational Highlights
Provided updates on clinical pipeline, including 4D-150 for wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD) and diabetic macular edema (DME), 4D-710 for cystic fibrosis lung disease, and 4D-310 for Fabry disease cardiomyopathy Demonstrated robust clinical gene delivery, tolerability and initial biological activity with first three customized and evolved vectors generated from Therapeutic Vector Evolution platform Expanded preclinical pipeline with large market geographic atrophy (GA) and alpha-1
4D Molecular Therapeutics (NASDAQ:FDMT) shareholders have earned a 38% return over the last year
While 4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FDMT ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
FDMT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...