4D Molecular Therapeutics Inc. (FDMT): Price and Financial Metrics
FDMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.94||52-week high||$26.49|
|Prev. close||$14.58||52-week low||$9.44|
|Day high||$15.15||Avg. volume||407,740|
|50-day MA||$11.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.10||Market Cap||638.74M|
FDMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDMT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FDMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDMT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FDMT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.3% of US stocks).
FDMT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 25.82, 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 95.27% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 9.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 1,014.45%, a number that bests 99.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FATE, BOLT, CUE, AEVA, and CCCC.
- To check out 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001650648.
FDMT Valuation Summary
- FDMT's price/sales ratio is 24.1; this is 534.21% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 36 months, FDMT's price/sales ratio has gone down 34.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDMT.
4D Molecular Therapeutics Inc. (FDMT) Company Bio
4D Molecular Therapeutics is a biotechnology company. The Company designs, develops, and commercializes transformative gene therapeutic products for unmet medical conditions.
FDMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDMT Latest Social Stream
View Full FDMT Social Stream
Latest FDMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 4D MOLECULAR THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDMT as an investment opportunity.
4DMT to Present Interim 24 Week Data from Randomized Phase 2 PRISM Clinical Trial of 4D-150 in High Treatment Need Wet AMD Patients at Angiogenesis, Exudation, and Degeneration 2024 Conference
Initial interim landmark data analysis (N=50 at 24 Weeks) to be presented by Arshad M. Khanani, M.D., M.A., FASRS, Principal Investigator of the PRISM clinical trial, on Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 4:20 p.m. ET EMERYVILLE, Calif., Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 4D Molecular Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FDMT, 4DMT or the Company), a clinical-stage biotherapeutics company with three novel, highly targeted next generation AAV vectors currently in the clinic, today announced that the initial interim l
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: FDMT, 4DMT, or the Company), a genetic medicines company with three novel, highly targeted next generation AAV vectors currently in human clinical studies, announced today that management will participate in a fireside chat at an upcoming investor conference in November. Members of the management team will also be available for one-on-one meetings in connection with this meeting. 6th Annual Evercore IS
Shareholders in 4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FDMT ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just...
4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FDMT) Consensus Forecasts Have Become A Little Darker Since Its Latest Report
A week ago, 4D Molecular Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FDMT ) came out with a strong set of third-quarter numbers that...
Rapidly advanced 4D-150 development for wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD): completed enrollment of PRISM Phase 2 Dose Expansion nearly two quarters earlier than expected and enrolled first patient in Population Extension cohortInterim data update from 4D-150 PRISM Phase 2 Dose Expansion (n=50; high anti-VEGF need patients) in wet AMD expected in early 2024; update on FDA feedback on Phase 3 pivotal trial plans expected in Q1 2024Received European Medicines Agency’s Priority Medicine
FDMT Price Returns