Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
FDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.19||52-week high||$21.25|
|Prev. close||$18.92||52-week low||$16.70|
|Day high||$19.27||Avg. volume||130,562|
|50-day MA||$19.63||Dividend yield||8.6%|
|200-day MA||$19.50||Market Cap||485.81M|
FDUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDUS POWR Grades
- FDUS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDUS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FDUS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
FDUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FIDUS INVESTMENT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FDUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.9% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FDUS is more volatile than merely 1.77% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIDUS INVESTMENT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be OFS, SAR, ASR, PSEC, and GAIN.
- FDUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIDUS INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.fdus.com.
FDUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FDUS's price/sales ratio is 91.3% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- Over the past 149 months, FDUS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDUS.
FDUS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.71%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 119.27%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1048.43%.
The table below shows FDUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FDUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.36% of graded US stocks.
- FDUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 182nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- RC, CBOE, and SQFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FDUS.
The table below shows FDUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS) Company Bio
Fidus Investment Corp provides customized debt and equity financing solutions to lower middle market companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Evanston, IL.
FDUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDUS Latest Social Stream
View Full FDUS Social Stream
Latest FDUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDUS INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDUS as an investment opportunity.
As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Fidus Investment Corps dividend performance and assess its sustainability. Fidus Investment Corp is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company that has elected to be treated as a business development company.
Fidus Investment (FDUS) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
Fidus Investment (FDUS) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Q2 2023 Fidus Investment Corp Earnings Call
Fidus Investment (FDUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.90% and 5.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FDUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|