Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
FDUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FDUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FDUS comes in at -14.05% -- higher than that of just 16.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp are SCM, HCAP, OCSL, AINV, and SLRC.
- FDUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's official web site, go to www.fdus.com.
FDUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.26||52-week high||$15.80|
|Prev. close||$15.53||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$15.80||Avg. volume||144,037|
|50-day MA||$13.65||Dividend yield||7.86%|
|200-day MA||$11.22||Market Cap||372.91M|
Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS) Company Bio
Fidus Investment Corp provides customized debt and equity financing solutions to lower middle market companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Evanston, IL.
FDUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FDUS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1867.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp ended up being:
- As a business, FDUS is generating more cash flow than just 21.69% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 16.27% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 14.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FDUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDUS Latest Social Stream
View Full FDUS Social Stream
Latest FDUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDUS as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 26, 2021 / Fidus Investment Corp. (NASDAQ:FDUS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 26, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Fidus Investment Earnings Report: Here’s what to expect from Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Fidus Investment announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
On Thursday, February 25, Fidus Inv (NASDAQ:FDUS) will report its last quarter's earnings. Here is Benzinga's preview of the company's release. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Based on Fidus Inv management projections, analysts predict EPS of $0.34 on revenue of $20.37 million. Fidus Inv reported a profit of $0.34 per share when it published results during the same quarter last year. Sales in that period totaled $19.51 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Analysts who cover this compan...
Fidus Investment Corporation Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
EVANSTON, Ill., Feb. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidus Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: FDUS) (“Fidus” or the “Company”) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results on Thursday, February 25, 2021 after the close of the financial markets. Management will host a conference call to discuss the operating and financial results at 9:00am ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 810-3368 approximately 10 minutes prior to the call. International callers should dial (914) 495-8561. Please reference conference ID # 9295560. A live webcast of the conference call will be available at http://investor.fdus.com/events-presentations. Please access the website 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to dow...
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for January 20th
FDUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDUSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!