Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
FDUS Stock Summary
- FDUS's current price/earnings ratio is 9.07, which is higher than just 11.26% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp is higher than it is for about 98.82% of US stocks.
- The volatility of FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's share price is greater than that of only 7.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FDUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLRC, SCM, TSLX, OFS, and AINV.
- Visit FDUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fdus.com.
FDUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
FDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.36||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$15.55||52-week low||$14.13|
|Day high||$15.55||Avg. volume||92,751|
|50-day MA||$15.06||Dividend yield||10.03%|
|200-day MA||$15.33||Market Cap||375.75M|
Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS) Company Bio
Fidus Investment Corp provides customized debt and equity financing solutions to lower middle market companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Evanston, IL.