Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDUS POWR Grades
- FDUS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDUS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- FDUS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
FDUS Stock Summary
- FDUS's current price/earnings ratio is 5.87, which is higher than only 6.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp is higher than it is for about 98.72% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FDUS has reported earnings growth of 212.82%, putting it ahead of 91.53% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp are PSEC, ASR, PNNT, OFS, and GLAD.
- FDUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's official web site, go to www.fdus.com.
FDUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.91||52-week high||$17.98|
|Prev. close||$16.74||52-week low||$8.02|
|Day high||$16.99||Avg. volume||146,292|
|50-day MA||$16.21||Dividend yield||7.33%|
|200-day MA||$12.95||Market Cap||413.23M|
Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS) Company Bio
Fidus Investment Corp provides customized debt and equity financing solutions to lower middle market companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Evanston, IL.
FDUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp, consider:
- As a business, FDUS is generating more cash flow than just 22.45% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 15.45% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FDUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDUS Latest Social Stream
View Full FDUS Social Stream
Latest FDUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDUS as an investment opportunity.
With me this morning are Ed Ross, Fidus Investment Corporation's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Shelby Sherard, Chief Financial Officer. With that, I would now like to turn the call over to Ed.
Fidus Investment (FDUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 28.57% and 15.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Base Dividend of $0.31 and Supplemental Dividend of $0.08 Per Share Declared for Second Quarter 2021EVANSTON, Ill., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidus Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:FDUS) (“Fidus” or the “Company”), a provider of customized debt and equity financing solutions, primarily to lower middle-market companies based in the United States, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Total investment income of $23.3 millionNet investment income of $11.1 million, or $0.45 per shareAdjusted net investment income of $11.2 million, or $0.46 per share(1)Net increase in net assets resulting from operations of $11.5 million, or $0.47 per shareInvested $63.1 million in debt and equity securities, including f...
EVANSTON, Ill., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidus Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: FDUS) (“Fidus” or the “Company”) today announced that it will report its first quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, May 6, 2021 after the close of the financial markets. Management will host a conference call to discuss the operating and financial results at 9:00am ET on Friday, May 7, 2021. To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 810-3368 approximately 10 minutes prior to the call. International callers should dial (914) 495-8561. Please reference conference ID #8461775. A live webcast of the conference call will be available at http://investor.fdus.com/events-presentations. Please access the website 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to download and install any neces...
Fidus Investment (FDUS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FDUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|