Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDUS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FDUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.16% of US stocks.
- FDUS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FDUS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
FDUS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.86, FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For FDUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.68% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, FDUS has reported earnings growth of 212.82%, putting it ahead of 90.95% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ASR, OFS, PNNT, SLRC, and AINV.
- Visit FDUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fdus.com.
FDUS Valuation Summary
- FDUS's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 291.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FDUS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 122 months.
- Over the past 122 months, FDUS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDUS.
FDUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.55||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$16.68||52-week low||$8.70|
|Day high||$16.75||Avg. volume||128,387|
|50-day MA||$17.11||Dividend yield||7.38%|
|200-day MA||$14.92||Market Cap||404.43M|
Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS) Company Bio
Fidus Investment Corp provides customized debt and equity financing solutions to lower middle market companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Evanston, IL.
FDUS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 4100.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp, consider:
- As a business, FDUS is generating more cash flow than only 22.7% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.85% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FDUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDUS Latest Social Stream
View Full FDUS Social Stream
Latest FDUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDUS as an investment opportunity.
Fidus Investment (FDUS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
EVANSTON, Ill., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fidus Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: FDUS) (Fidus or the Company) today announced that it will report its second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, August 5, 2021 after the close of the financial markets.
Fidus Investment (FDUS) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Dividends are payouts from companies that share their profits with their investors. They offer a regular source of income that can increase over time. This makes them particularly attractive for long-term investments, as well as for older investors, in particular those reaching retirement, or already retired. Even a small dividend yield can result in impressive returns after many years. Dividends can also offer protection against market volatility, another reason that investors include these stocks in their portfolios. Top Strong Buy Dividend Stocks Using the TipRanks Dividend Calendar we searched for top stocks with an ex-dividend date in July 2021.
No summary available.
FDUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|