Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FDUS's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 10.03% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- FDUS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.18% -- which is higher than about just 6.56% stocks we're looking at.
- FDUS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 13.41% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FDUS's price: RGLD, FRO, BTG, LINC and CONE.
FDUS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 126%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FDUS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's dividend yield of 11.86% is in the top 4.62%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp's expected return of 126% is higher than 89.88% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 89.88% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, FDUS has a beta lower than merely 10.36% of them.
FDUS Dividend Chart
FDUS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|