Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FDUS's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than just 9.52% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FDUS's comes in at 1 -- better than 87.81% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FDUS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATNI, EE, TMO, SLGN and TECH.
FDUS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 179.59% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FDUS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp produces a dividend yield 16.76% -- which falls in the top 3.26000000000001%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 179.59%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.98% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FIDUS INVESTMENT Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 90.98% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, FDUS has a beta lower than only 12.42% of them.
FDUS Dividend Chart
FDUS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|