FirstEnergy Corp. (FE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FE POWR Grades
- FE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.57% of US stocks.
- FE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.94% of US stocks).
FE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,755,545,315, Firstenergy Corp has a greater market value than 88.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Firstenergy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.75% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMS, WTRG, HAL, MGP, and EMRAF.
- FE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Firstenergy Corp's official web site, go to www.firstenergycorp.com.
FE Valuation Summary
- FE's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.5; this is 47.73% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- FE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
- FE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FE.
FE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2.52%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -27.44%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -24.25%.
The table below shows FE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.32||52-week high||$39.74|
|Prev. close||$38.05||52-week low||$26.17|
|Day high||$38.71||Avg. volume||3,964,304|
|50-day MA||$37.91||Dividend yield||4.07%|
|200-day MA||$33.87||Market Cap||20.85B|
FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) Company Bio
FirstEnergy Corporation generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York. It owns and operates fossil, coal-fired, nuclear, oil and natural gas, wind and solar power, and hydroelectric generating facilities. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
FE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FE Latest Social Stream
View Full FE Social Stream
Latest FE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Firstenergy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FE as an investment opportunity.
PNM Resources' (PNM) Q2 earnings meet the year-earlier figure while its revenues improve year over year on the back of improvement in demand.
Xcel Energy's (XEL) second-quarter top and the bottom line improve on a year-over-year basis, backed by a stronger performance at the electric and natural gas segment.
FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) has joined the Electric Highway Coalition, a group of electric companies committed to enabling long-distance electric vehicle (EV) travel through a network of EV fast-charging stations connecting major highway systems.
The energy giant at the center of a $60 million bribery scheme in Ohio admitted Thursday to new details of its role in the conspiracy as part of a deal with federal prosecutors, including how it used dark money groups to fund the effort and paid a soon-to-be top utility regulator to write the legislation 
The board of FirstEnergy Corp. ( NYSE:FE ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.39 per share on the 1st of...
FE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|