FirstEnergy Corp. (FE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- FE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FE Stock Summary
- Firstenergy Corp's market capitalization of $20,602,948,364 is ahead of 88.56% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Firstenergy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Firstenergy Corp is higher than it is for about 96.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Firstenergy Corp are SUZ, MGP, GLPI, WTRG, and BPYU.
- Visit FE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstenergycorp.com.
FE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.88||52-week high||$44.10|
|Prev. close||$37.79||52-week low||$22.85|
|Day high||$37.95||Avg. volume||4,493,892|
|50-day MA||$35.14||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$31.28||Market Cap||20.61B|
FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) Company Bio
FirstEnergy Corporation generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York. It owns and operates fossil, coal-fired, nuclear, oil and natural gas, wind and solar power, and hydroelectric generating facilities. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
FE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FE Latest Social Stream
View Full FE Social Stream
Latest FE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Firstenergy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FE as an investment opportunity.
Ohio Edison, a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), is completing modernization work in Summit and Portage counties to help prevent power outages and provide more flexibility in restoring power faster. The work includes installation of new, automated equipment and technology in substations and along power lines serving more than 30,000 customers in parts of Macedonia, Twinsburg, Northfield, Streetsboro and nearby areas.
PNM Resources' (PNM) higher year-over-year earnings and revenues in Q1 are partly offset by escalated operating expenses.
Jersey Central Power and Light (JCP&L), a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE), has been recognized with the Environmental Leadership Award for Recycling/Pollution Prevention Programs by The Commerce & Industry Association of New Jersey (CIANJ) and COMMERCE Magazine. JCP&L was selected for the award by a panel of independent judges for "stewardship and leadership of the environment."
FirstEnergy ([[FE]] +1.1%) says it is negotiating a deferred prosecution agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice over its role in secretly funding a $60 million bribery scheme to secure a bailout for two Ohio nuclear power plants."We're going to deal with and fully cooperate with the DoJ," FirstEnergy President...
FirstEnergy Corporation (FE) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 23, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Irene Prezelj - Vice President, Investor Relations Steve Strah - President and Chief Executive Officer John Somerhalder - Vice Chairperson and Executive Director Jon Taylor - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Eileen...
FE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|