FirstEnergy Corp. (FE): Price and Financial Metrics
FE Stock Summary
- FE has a higher market value than 92.83% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,184,529,491.
- Of note is the ratio of Firstenergy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Firstenergy Corp is higher than it is for about 96.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AWK, KMI, WEC, CMS, and EE.
- FE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Firstenergy Corp's official web site, go to www.firstenergycorp.com.
FE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.36||52-week high||$52.51|
|Prev. close||$37.95||52-week low||$32.00|
|Day high||$41.90||Avg. volume||4,639,957|
|50-day MA||$45.28||Dividend yield||4.11%|
|200-day MA||$46.27||Market Cap||22.36B|
FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) Company Bio
FirstEnergy Corporation generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York. It owns and operates fossil, coal-fired, nuclear, oil and natural gas, wind and solar power, and hydroelectric generating facilities. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Akron, Ohio.