FirstEnergy Corp. (FE): Price and Financial Metrics
FE Stock Summary
- FE has a higher market value than 92.44% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,934,961,936.
- Of note is the ratio of Firstenergy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.17% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEC, ETR, AWK, ES, and MPLX.
- FE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Firstenergy Corp's official web site, go to www.firstenergycorp.com.
FE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.95||52-week high||$49.07|
|Prev. close||$47.85||52-week low||$35.33|
|Day high||$48.05||Avg. volume||4,232,388|
|50-day MA||$47.63||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$44.46||Market Cap||25.91B|
FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) Company Bio
FirstEnergy Corporation generates, transmits, and distributes electricity in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York. It owns and operates fossil, coal-fired, nuclear, oil and natural gas, wind and solar power, and hydroelectric generating facilities. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Akron, Ohio.