FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FE reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 0.85% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- FE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 7.62% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: INTZ, CSX, KAMN, SPOK and MLCO.
FE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 527.43% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, FE's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 90.94% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Firstenergy Corp's estimated return of 527.43% surpasses about 94.67% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
FE Dividend Chart
FE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|