FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FE reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 0.85% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- FE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 7.62% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: INTZ, CSX, KAMN, SPOK and MLCO.
FE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2232.49% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Firstenergy Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, FE's provides a return of 2232.49% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 95.07% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for FE, approximately 90.72% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FE Dividend Chart
FE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|