FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FE reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 3.09999999999999% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Currently, FE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 2.36% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHS, CNSL, ALL, IBM and BCBP.
FE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 54.99%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Firstenergy Corp's dividend yield of 5.1% is in the top 15.18%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, Firstenergy Corp's expected return of 54.99% is higher than 81.69% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FE has a discount rate lower than 81.69% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
FE Dividend Chart
FE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|