FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FE reports less variability in its cash flow than just 4.31% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, FE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 3.08% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GLBS, NXRT, LINX, NEWT and IMOS.
FE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 36.67% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Firstenergy Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Firstenergy Corp produces a dividend yield 4.91% -- which falls in the top 24.82%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, Firstenergy Corp's expected return of 36.67% is higher than 75% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Firstenergy Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 75% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- The Firstenergy Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 32.95% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
FE Dividend Chart
FE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|