Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FELE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FELE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.7% of US stocks.
- FELE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FELE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
FELE Stock Summary
- FELE's went public 32.86 years ago, making it older than 85.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FRANKLIN ELECTRIC CO INC is higher than 95.95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FRANKLIN ELECTRIC CO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRANKLIN ELECTRIC CO INC are VPG, CNXC, WTS, URBN, and DORM.
- FELE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRANKLIN ELECTRIC CO INC's official web site, go to www.franklin-electric.com.
FELE Valuation Summary
- FELE's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.5; this is 2.04% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FELE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FELE.
FELE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.45%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.61%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 46.68%.
The table below shows FELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FELE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FELE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.84% of graded US stocks.
- FELE's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 7th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- BLNK, SCWO, and BLDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FELE.
The table below shows FELE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.33||52-week high||$96.19|
|Prev. close||$86.37||52-week low||$68.27|
|Day high||$87.92||Avg. volume||149,231|
|50-day MA||$82.42||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$80.99||Market Cap||4.05B|
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Company Bio
Franklin Electric Company engages in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. The company serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FELE Latest Social Stream
View Full FELE Social Stream
Latest FELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANKLIN ELECTRIC CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FELE as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Electric Co. said Monday it will raise its quarterly dividend to 22.5 cents per share, that represents a 15.3% increase from the prior dividend of 19.5 cents a share. Shares of the maker of water and fuel movement products was still untraded ahead of Monday’s open. Based on Friday’s stock closing price of $85.09, the new annual dividend rate implies a dividend yield of 1.06%, which compares with the implied yield for the S&P 500 of 1.70%.
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.225 per share payable February 16, 2023, to shareholders of record on February 2, 2023. This represents a 15 percent increase from the prior quarterly dividend. “This dividend increase will mark the 31st consecutive year that Franklin Electric has increased its dividend, demonstrating its commitment to returning cash t
Are Robust Financials Driving The Recent Rally In Franklin Electric Co., Inc.'s (NASDAQ:FELE) Stock?
Franklin Electric's (NASDAQ:FELE) stock is up by a considerable 8.9% over the past month. Given the company's...
Franklin Electric is well positioned to benefit from good demand for its groundwater business given the healthy trends in the market. Read why I have a neutral rating on FELE.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
FELE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FELEWant to do more research on Franklin Electric Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch