Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FELE POWR Grades
- FELE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.67% of US stocks.
- FELE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FELE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 52.72% of US stocks).
FELE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Electric Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 87.21%, Franklin Electric Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.64% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FELE is more volatile than only 13.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Franklin Electric Co Inc are SKY, DORM, BKE, AYI, and YETI.
- FELE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franklin Electric Co Inc's official web site, go to www.franklin-electric.com.
FELE Valuation Summary
- FELE's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 18.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FELE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.5 over the prior 243 months.
- FELE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FELE.
FELE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.08%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 49.79%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 45.44%.
The table below shows FELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FELE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FELE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.84% of graded US stocks.
- FELE's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 7th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- BLNK, SCWO, and BLDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FELE.
The table below shows FELE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.71||52-week high||$96.95|
|Prev. close||$73.26||52-week low||$68.27|
|Day high||$74.39||Avg. volume||197,282|
|50-day MA||$72.50||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$83.10||Market Cap||3.41B|
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Company Bio
Franklin Electric Company engages in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. The company serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FELE Latest Social Stream
View Full FELE Social Stream
Latest FELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Electric Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FELE as an investment opportunity.
NVIDIA, Arista Networks and Franklin Electric are included in this blog.
Plug Power's (PLUG) Q4 earnings are likely to have gained from the growing popularity of fuel-cell solutions. High costs and operating expenses, supply-chain issues and forex woes might have hurt.
Invest in NVIDIA (NVDA), Arista Networks (ANET) & Franklin Electric (FELE) at the moment for superb earnings growth.
Flowserve's (FLS) Q4 earnings are likely to have benefited from robust backlog and strong oil and gas, chemical and power generation markets. Supply-chain headwinds might have hurt it.
Ingersoll Rand's (IR) Q4 earnings are likely to have gained from strength across businesses. The impact of divestitures, supply chain issues and high costs & expenses might have weighed on it.
FELE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FELEWant to do more research on Franklin Electric Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch