Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE): Price and Financial Metrics
FELE Stock Summary
- FELE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 471.52 -- higher than 90.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FELE's went public 29.74 years ago, making it older than 83.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Electric Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Franklin Electric Co Inc are MANT, VMI, FII, KWR, and SCS.
- Visit FELE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklin-electric.com.
FELE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.02||52-week high||$57.39|
|Prev. close||$57.06||52-week low||$39.92|
|Day high||$57.39||Avg. volume||141,503|
|50-day MA||$52.41||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$48.68||Market Cap||2.60B|
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Company Bio
Franklin Electric Company engages in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. The company serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.