Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FELE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FELE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FELE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FELE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 65th percentile.
FELE Stock Summary
- FELE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 195.38 -- higher than 84.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FELE's went public 31.36 years ago, making it older than 83.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Electric Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Franklin Electric Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SKY, PSMT, LSTR, HCSG, and PLUS.
- Visit FELE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklin-electric.com.
FELE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FELE's price/sales ratio is 14.71% lower, now standing at 2.9.
- FELE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- FELE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FELE.
FELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.91||52-week high||$87.70|
|Prev. close||$82.33||52-week low||$55.34|
|Day high||$82.40||Avg. volume||167,198|
|50-day MA||$81.05||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$75.75||Market Cap||3.81B|
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Company Bio
Franklin Electric Company engages in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. The company serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
FELE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Franklin Electric Co Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Franklin Electric Co Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FELE, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 89.75% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 13.66% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- FELE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FELE Latest Social Stream
View Full FELE Social Stream
Latest FELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Electric Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FELE as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Thank you, Whitney, and welcome everyone to Franklin Electric's second quarter 2021 earnings conference call. With me today is Gregg Sengstack, our Chairperson and CEO; and John Haines, our former Chief Financial Officer.
Franklin Electric (FELE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.35% and 13.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter 2021 Highlights Record sales of $437.3 million, compared to second quarter 2020 sales of $308.3 million, an increase of 42%Strong organic sales growth in all three Segments: Distribution 41%; Fueling Systems 27%; and Water Systems 23%Operating income was $51.6 million, compared to second quarter 2020 operating income of $33.9 million, an increase of 52%GAAP fully diluted earnings per share (EPS) was $0.83 a record for any quarterWorking capital as a percent of trailing twelve mont
FORT WAYNE, Ind., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.175 per share payable August 19, 2021, to shareholders of record on August 5, 2021. Franklin Electric is a global leader in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and fuel. Recognized as a technical leader in its products and services, Franklin Electric serves customers around
FELE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FELEWant to do more research on Franklin Electric Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch