Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE): Price and Financial Metrics
FELE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 471.52, Franklin Electric Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.28% of US stocks.
- Franklin Electric Co Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.58% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Electric Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FELE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MANT, VMI, FII, KWR, and SCS.
- Visit FELE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklin-electric.com.
FELE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FELE Price/Volume Stats
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Company Bio
Franklin Electric Company engages in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. The company serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.