Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FELE POWR Grades
- FELE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FELE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- FELE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 66th percentile.
FELE Stock Summary
- FELE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 209.55 -- higher than 85.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Franklin Electric Co Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.79% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Electric Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Franklin Electric Co Inc are PSMT, SAFM, FHI, WDFC, and DORM.
- Visit FELE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklin-electric.com.
FELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.98||52-week high||$87.70|
|Prev. close||$85.95||52-week low||$44.49|
|Day high||$87.23||Avg. volume||171,272|
|50-day MA||$80.97||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$69.69||Market Cap||4.04B|
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Company Bio
Franklin Electric Company engages in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. The company serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
FELE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FELE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Franklin Electric Co Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Franklin Electric Co Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 32.69; that's higher than 88.99% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 14.48% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FELE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.18% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FELE Latest Social Stream
View Full FELE Social Stream
Latest FELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Electric Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FELE as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Electric (FELE) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Franklin Electric Announces Board of Director Changes Including the Election of Mr. Alok Maskara as Director of the Company
FORT WAYNE, Ind., May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The following changes have been made to the Board of Directors of Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE). David T. Brown has retired as a director of the company effective May 7, 2021 having reached the maximum Director age limit established by the Company’s by-laws. Mr. Brown has served as a director since 2008 and has contributed immeasurably to the success of the Company through his vast experience and vision. The Board and Company thank Mr. Brown for his service and wish him the best in all future endeavors.Alok Maskara has been elected to be a director of the Company effective May 7, 2021. Mr. Maskara has been the Chief Executive Officer of Luxfer Holdings PLC since July 1, 2017. Mr. Maskara has nearly thirty years of leadershi...
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:FELE) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.17 Dividend
It looks like Franklin Electric Co., Inc. ( NASDAQ:FELE ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Investors can...
Franklin Electric (FELE): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.25.Revenue of $333.05M (+24.9% Y/Y) beats by $31.82M.FY 2021 guidance: Revenue estimates to be in the range of $1.45B-1.48B vs. consensus of $1.40B and earnings per share before restructuring expenses to be in the range from $2.80 to $3.00 vs....
Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (FELE) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021, 09:00 ET Company Participants John Haines - VP & CFO Gregg Sengstack - Chairman, President & CEO Conference Call Participants Michael Halloran - Robert W. Baird & Co. Walter Liptak - Seaport Global Holdings Matt Summerville -...
FELE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FELEWant to do more research on Franklin Electric Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch