Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FELE POWR Grades
- FELE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.59% of US stocks.
- FELE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- FELE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FELE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Electric Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 108.81%, Franklin Electric Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.96% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Franklin Electric Co Inc's share price is greater than that of just 4.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FELE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKY, PSN, CVCO, EDU, and BKE.
- FELE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franklin Electric Co Inc's official web site, go to www.franklin-electric.com.
FELE Valuation Summary
- FELE's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 18.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FELE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.5 over the prior 243 months.
- FELE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FELE.
FELE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.53%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 66.88%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.11%.
The table below shows FELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FELE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FELE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.53% of graded US stocks.
- FELE's asset turnover comes in at 1.096 -- ranking 8th of 51 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- BLDP, SCWO, and ULBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FELE.
The table below shows FELE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.39||52-week high||$87.70|
|Prev. close||$85.63||52-week low||$57.90|
|Day high||$86.89||Avg. volume||159,320|
|50-day MA||$82.93||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$80.07||Market Cap||4.01B|
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Company Bio
Franklin Electric Company engages in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. The company serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FELE Latest Social Stream
View Full FELE Social Stream
Latest FELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Electric Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FELE as an investment opportunity.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, if you buy shares...
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE) will release its third quarter 2021 earnings at 8:00 am ET on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. A conference call to review earnings and other developments in the business will commence at 9:00 am ET. The third quarter 2021 earnings call will be available via a live webcast. The webcast will be available in a listen only mode by going to: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/g2j853js If you intend to ask quest
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Franklin Electric, Fort Wayne, Illinois, announces the launch of the Little Giant VCCA series of condensate pumpsthe VCCA-20ULS and VCCA-20-P. Both pumps are designed to be used in collecting and  The post Condensate Pumps appeared first on Plumbing & HVAC .
Is Franklin Electric Co., Inc.'s (NASDAQ:FELE) Stock's Recent Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Most readers would already know that Franklin Electric's (NASDAQ:FELE) stock increased by 3.6% over the past three...
FELE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FELEWant to do more research on Franklin Electric Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch