Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FELE POWR Grades
- FELE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.82% of US stocks.
- FELE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FELE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
FELE Stock Summary
- FELE's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FELE is currently 87.81, higher than 95.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FRANKLIN ELECTRIC CO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRANKLIN ELECTRIC CO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MYE, EBF, VPG, FIX, and CNXC.
- Visit FELE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklin-electric.com.
FELE Valuation Summary
- FELE's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 5% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FELE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FELE.
FELE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 46.68%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.51%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 35.53%.
The table below shows FELE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FELE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FELE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.84% of graded US stocks.
- FELE's asset turnover comes in at 1.105 -- ranking 7th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- BLNK, SCWO, and BLDP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FELE.
The table below shows FELE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FELE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FELE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.30||52-week high||$96.19|
|Prev. close||$79.97||52-week low||$68.27|
|Day high||$81.00||Avg. volume||182,535|
|50-day MA||$83.35||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$81.14||Market Cap||3.72B|
Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Company Bio
Franklin Electric Company engages in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. The company serves customers around the world in residential, commercial, agricultural, industrial, municipal, and fueling applications. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FELE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FELE Latest Social Stream
View Full FELE Social Stream
Latest FELE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANKLIN ELECTRIC CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FELE as an investment opportunity.
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE), a global leader in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and fuel, announced today that Gregg Sengstack, Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer, will be participating in a fireside chat and will host one-on-one investor meetings at the Credit Suisse 10th Annual Global Industrials Conference on Wednesday, November 30th at 8:00 am ET in Palm Beach, FL. About F
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Franklin Electric Co., Inc. ( NASDAQ:FELE ) by...
Franklin Electric (FELE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.56% and 1.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Record sales of $551.7 million, compared to third quarter 2021 sales of $459.0 million, an increase of 20%Strong organic sales growth in all three Segments; Distribution 22%, Water Systems 19%, and Fueling Systems 13%Operating income was a third quarter record at $80.0 million, compared to third quarter operating income in 2021 of $56.6 million, an increase of 41%GAAP fully diluted earnings per share (EPS) was $1.24, a new third quarter record2022 FY net sales guida
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Typically, we'll...
FELE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FELEWant to do more research on Franklin Electric Co Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch