Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FET POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- FET's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FET's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.47% of US stocks).
FET Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FET's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.14% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FET has reported earnings growth of -151.92%, putting it ahead of only 10.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC are ACTG, RMR, TBLT, CNM, and EZPW.
- Visit FET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.f-e-t.com.
FET Valuation Summary
- FET's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.1; this is 41% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 129 months, FET's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FET.
FET Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -81.09%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 84.83%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -81.61%.
The table below shows FET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FET has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.38% of graded US stocks.
- FET's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 80th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, SDPI, and DRQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FET.
The table below shows FET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.71||52-week high||$30.99|
|Prev. close||$29.16||52-week low||$14.71|
|Day high||$29.92||Avg. volume||31,484|
|50-day MA||$25.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.37||Market Cap||164.57M|
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET) Company Bio
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FET Latest Social Stream
View Full FET Social Stream
Latest FET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FET as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, November 30, 2022--Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) announced today that it has closed a sale of four manufacturing and distribution centers located in Texas and Louisiana. The properties will remain an integral part of FET’s operations strategy going forward. In connection with the sale, the Company entered into a long-term lease agreement. The net sales proceeds from the transaction totaled approximately $32 million.
HOUSTON, November 08, 2022--Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) today announced third quarter 2022 revenue of $182 million, an increase of $10 million from the second quarter 2022. Net income for the quarter was $16.5 million, or $1.82 per diluted share, a sequential improvement of $7.2 million compared to net income of $9.3 million, or $1.15 per diluted share, for the second quarter 2022. Excluding special items, adjusted net loss was $0.25 per diluted share in the third quarter 2022. A
Forum Energy Technologies Announces Date and Time Change For Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
HOUSTON, October 18, 2022--Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) announced today that it has changed the date and time of its previously announced third quarter 2022 earnings conference call to 11:00 a.m. Central Standard Time on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. FET will issue a press release regarding its third quarter 2022 earnings prior to the conference call.
Forum Energy Technologies Announces Timing of Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Release and Conference Call
HOUSTON, October 04, 2022--Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) announced today that it will host its third quarter 2022 earnings conference call at 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time on Friday, November 11, 2022. FET will issue a press release regarding its third quarter 2022 earnings prior to the conference call.
Forum Energy Technologies (NYSE:FET) investors are sitting on a loss of 88% if they invested five years ago
This month, we saw the Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:FET ) up an impressive 48%. But that doesn't change the...
FET Price Returns
Continue Researching FETWant to see what other sources are saying about Forum Energy Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch