Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET): Price and Financial Metrics
FET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.85||52-week high||$33.84|
|Prev. close||$22.60||52-week low||$20.30|
|Day high||$22.91||Avg. volume||66,319|
|50-day MA||$22.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.36||Market Cap||222.72M|
FET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FET POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.46% of US stocks.
- FET's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FET ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
FET Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FET's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.38%, FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.72% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EDUC, KRO, HFFG, LCUT, and AVNT.
- FET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.f-e-t.com.
FET Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FET's price/sales ratio is 81.25% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- FET's price/earnings ratio has moved down 34.9 over the prior 141 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FET.
FET Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 84.83%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -697.18%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 89.57%.
The table below shows FET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FET has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.38% of graded US stocks.
- FET's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 80th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, SDPI, and DRQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FET.
The table below shows FET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET) Company Bio
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FET Latest Social Stream
View Full FET Social Stream
Latest FET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FET as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, December 04, 2023--Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) today announced the appointment of Ms. Leslie Beyer to its board of directors. Ms. Beyer will also serve as a member of the Nominating, Governance and Sustainability Committee.
Dogecoin rewarded long-term crypto investors after many years.
Bitcoin's rally to the $35,000 level has revealed additional cryptos to buy.
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FET) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Forum Energy Technologies Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Giji, and I will be your coordinator for today’s call. There is a process for entering the question-and-answer queue. [Operator […]
Q3 2023 Forum Energy Technologies Inc Earnings Call
FET Price Returns
Continue Researching FETWant to see what other sources are saying about Forum Energy Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch