Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FET POWR Grades
- FET scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- FET's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FET ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
FET Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 66.91, FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, FET has reported earnings growth of -183.75%, putting it ahead of only 8.73% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FUL, AVNT, AVTR, MNRO, and MAT.
- Visit FET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.f-e-t.com.
FET Valuation Summary
- FET's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 73.91% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- FET's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 133 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FET.
FET Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 84.83%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -697.18%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 89.57%.
The table below shows FET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FET has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.38% of graded US stocks.
- FET's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 80th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, SDPI, and DRQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FET.
The table below shows FET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FET Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FET, see our FET price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$28.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
FET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.12||52-week high||$33.84|
|Prev. close||$25.03||52-week low||$16.78|
|Day high||$25.06||Avg. volume||107,587|
|50-day MA||$30.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.17||Market Cap||248.39M|
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET) Company Bio
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FET Latest Social Stream
View Full FET Social Stream
Latest FET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FET as an investment opportunity.
Forum Energy Technologies Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$0.65 (vs US$14.65 loss in FY 2021)
Forum Energy Technologies ( NYSE:FET ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$699.9m (up 29% from FY...
Investing in Forum Energy Technologies (NYSE:FET) three years ago would have delivered you a 122% gain
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:FET ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 11% in...
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FET) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FET) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 26, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Forum Energy Technologies Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Gigi, and I will be your coordinator for today’s call. This conference call is being recorded for replay purposes and […]
Q4 2022 Forum Energy Technologies Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Forum Energy Technologies Inc Earnings Call
3 AI Cryptos to Watch as the Artificial Intelligence Trend Explodes
Here are three AI cryptos long-term investors may want to put on their radar as projects with very high upside potential.
FET Price Returns
Continue Researching FETWant to see what other sources are saying about Forum Energy Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...