Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FET POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- FET's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FET ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FET Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Forum Energy Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Forum Energy Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 3.76% of stocks in our set.
- Forum Energy Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 57.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OII, WW, PKOH, EAST, and VTNR.
- FET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Forum Energy Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.f-e-t.com.
FET Valuation Summary
- FET's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 104.98% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- FET's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.3 over the prior 114 months.
- FET's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.6 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FET.
FET Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -2%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -2%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 298.03%.
The table below shows FET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FET has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.38% of graded US stocks.
- FET's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 80th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, SDPI, and DRQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FET.
The table below shows FET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.42||52-week high||$26.20|
|Prev. close||$20.76||52-week low||$14.71|
|Day high||$21.44||Avg. volume||34,487|
|50-day MA||$22.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.78||Market Cap||116.82M|
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET) Company Bio
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FET Latest Social Stream
View Full FET Social Stream
Latest FET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Forum Energy Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FET as an investment opportunity.
With the next generation of connectivity solutions expanding its footprint, these Web 3.0 cryptos may enjoy huge upside.
Energy is understandably at the top of every investor's mind right now, but finding the best energy stocks requires careful consideration.
No summary available.
HOUSTON (AP) _ Forum Energy Technologies Inc. (FET) on Monday reported a loss of $19.6 million in its fourth quarter. On a per-share basis, the Houston-based company said it had a loss of $3.46. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were $2.23 per share. The provider of manufactured technologies and applied products in the energy sector posted revenue of $148.1 million in the period. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on FET at https://www.zacks.com/ap/FET
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) today announced fourth quarter 2021 revenue of $148 million, an increase of $7 million from the third quarter 2021. Orders received in the quarter were $160 million. Net loss for the quarter was $20 million, or $3.46 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $12 million, or $2.05 per diluted share, for the third quarter 2021. Excluding $7 million, or $1.23 per share of special items, adjusted net loss was $2.23 per diluted
FET Price Returns
Continue Researching FETWant to see what other sources are saying about Forum Energy Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch