Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FET POWR Grades
- FET scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.53% of US stocks.
- FET's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FET's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.43% of US stocks).
FET Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Forum Energy Technologies Inc is higher than 96.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, Forum Energy Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than only 4.05% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FET comes in at 91.03% -- higher than that of 97.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTMI, CELP, VJET, HCC, and SCOR.
- FET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Forum Energy Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.f-e-t.com.
FET Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FET's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 113 months, FET's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.6.
- FET's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.9 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FET.
FET Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -97.24%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -65.22%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -57.76%.
The table below shows FET's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.72||52-week high||$28.50|
|Prev. close||$21.83||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$21.84||Avg. volume||65,462|
|50-day MA||$23.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.96||Market Cap||121.63M|
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET) Company Bio
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FET Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FET, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Forum Energy Technologies Inc ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Forum Energy Technologies Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Forum Energy Technologies Inc over the past 5.77 years is -0.44%; that's higher than only 5.3% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Forum Energy Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.64. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FET Latest Social Stream
View Full FET Social Stream
Latest FET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Forum Energy Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FET as an investment opportunity.
Forum Energy Technologies Announces Timing of Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) announced today that it will host its second quarter 2021 earnings conference call at 10:00 AM CDT on Frid
grandriver/iStock via Getty ImagesFET Turns It Around The completions activity recovery has provided a shot-in-the-arm to Forum Energy Technologies (FET) short-cycle products in the past couple of quarters. The improvement manifested in a healthy book-to-bill ratio, which promises increased revenue visibility in the medium term. In addition to the top-line...
Forum Energy Technologies Announces Appointment of Dr. Emily Reichert, Ph.D., CEO of Greentown Labs, to Its Board of Directors
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) today announced the appointment of Dr. Emily Reichert, Ph.D. to its Board of Directors. Dr. Reichert will also serve as a member of the Nominating, Governance and Sustainability Committee. In connection with Dr. Reicherts appointment, the Board increased its size to eight directors. Dr. Reichert currently serves as Chief Executive Officer of Greentown Labs, North Americas largest climate tech startup incubator. She has led
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
AL, FET, INO, SWKH, and WPG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 7, 2021.
FET Price Returns
Continue Researching FETWant to see what other sources are saying about Forum Energy Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch