Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET): Price and Financial Metrics
FET Stock Summary
- FET's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.02 -- higher than just 0.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Forum Energy Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -893.42%; that's higher than just 1.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FET is more volatile than 96.84% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Forum Energy Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EROS, FRGI, ORN, ETM, and RRC.
- Visit FET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.f-e-t.com.
FET Stock Price Chart More Charts
FET Price/Volume Stats
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET) Company Bio
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Houston, Texas.