Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET): Price and Financial Metrics
FET Stock Summary
- FET's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FET is more volatile than 98.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FET comes in at 31.89% -- higher than that of 93.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOOR, BV, AZZ, REGI, and LGF.B.
- Visit FET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.f-e-t.com.
FET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.50||52-week high||$24.93|
|Prev. close||$17.93||52-week low||$5.20|
|Day high||$18.75||Avg. volume||76,808|
|50-day MA||$20.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.77||Market Cap||103.60M|
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (FET) Company Bio
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FET Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Forum Energy Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Forum Energy Technologies Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FET, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Forum Energy Technologies Inc over the past 5.59 years is -0.43%; that's better than merely 3.05% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- 23% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 4.58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FET Latest Social Stream
View Full FET Social Stream
Latest FET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Forum Energy Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FET as an investment opportunity.
Forum Energy (FET) enters a partnership agreement with Deepsea Technologies to represent its Brazil-based operations, and receive business development and engineering support in the country.
U.S.-based oilfield products supplier Forum Energy Technologies (FET) said it has entered into a partnership with Deepsea…
Forum Energy (FET) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Forum Energy Technologies Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) announced today that it will host its fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings conference call at 10:00 AM CST on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. Forum will issue a press release regarding its fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings prior to the conference call. To participate in the earnings conference call, please call 855-757-8876 within North America, or 631-485-4851 outside of North America. The access code is 1286195
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) today announced that on December 31, 2020 it completed the sale of assets associated with its ABZ and Quadrant valve brands to Anvil and Smith-Cooper International. Total consideration for the transaction was $105 million in cash. As part of the transaction, Anvil and Smith-Cooper will employ the ABZ and Quadrant employees primarily located at the operations located in Madison, Kansas and Broussard, Louisiana.
FET Price Returns
Continue Researching FETWant to see what other sources are saying about Forum Energy Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Forum Energy Technologies Inc (FET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch