FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF): Price and Financial Metrics
FF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.12||52-week high||$10.31|
|Prev. close||$7.19||52-week low||$5.79|
|Day high||$7.24||Avg. volume||297,882|
|50-day MA||$7.93||Dividend yield||3.39%|
|200-day MA||$8.39||Market Cap||311.59M|
FF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FF POWR Grades
- FF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
FF Stock Summary
- For FF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for FUTUREFUEL CORP; that's greater than it is for only 14.35% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FF has reported earnings growth of 223.4%, putting it ahead of 93.92% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUTUREFUEL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be INM, CBAT, HSTM, SNCR, and MESO.
- Visit FF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.futurefuelcorporation.com.
FF Valuation Summary
- FF's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.9; this is 79.58% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 152 months, FF's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FF.
FF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.75%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -11.94%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 106.89%.
The table below shows FF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.16% of graded US stocks.
- FF's asset turnover comes in at 0.53 -- ranking 57th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- WLK, AVD, and AVNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FF.
The table below shows FF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Company Bio
FutureFuel Corporation manufactures and sells diversified chemical products, bio-based products, and bio-based specialty chemical products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
FF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FF Latest Social Stream
View Full FF Social Stream
Latest FF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUTUREFUEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FF as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best biofuel stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our introduction to the biofuel industry, then take a look at 5 Best Biofuel Stocks To Buy Now. Courtesy of advances in transportation, power generation, and manufacturing, modern day human society is significantly […]
FutureFuel Corp. ( NYSE:FF ) will pay a dividend of $0.06 on the 15th of December. The dividend yield will be 3.5...
Blackstone and Airbnb Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P 100, S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, September 18, to coincide with the quarterly rebalance. The changes ensure each index is more representative of its market capitalization range. All companies being added to the S&P MidCap 400 are more representative of the mid-cap market space, and all companies being added to the S&P SmallCap 600 are more repres
The board of FutureFuel Corp. ( NYSE:FF ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th of September, with...
FutureFuel Corp. ( NYSE:FF ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day...
FF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|