FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.49% of US stocks).
FF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FUTUREFUEL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FUTUREFUEL CORP is reporting a growth rate of 1,415.58%; that's higher than 98.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FUTUREFUEL CORP are ETWO, MUX, SEAC, FLNT, and EHTH.
- FF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FUTUREFUEL CORP's official web site, go to www.futurefuelcorporation.com.
FF Valuation Summary
- FF's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 15.38% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 144 months, FF's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FF.
FF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 106.89%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -34.43%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -39.03%.
The table below shows FF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.16% of graded US stocks.
- FF's asset turnover comes in at 0.53 -- ranking 57th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- WLK, AVD, and AVNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FF.
The table below shows FF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.15||52-week high||$10.63|
|Prev. close||$9.13||52-week low||$5.77|
|Day high||$9.19||Avg. volume||187,339|
|50-day MA||$8.80||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$7.63||Market Cap||400.43M|
FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Company Bio
FutureFuel Corporation manufactures and sells diversified chemical products, bio-based products, and bio-based specialty chemical products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
FF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FF Latest Social Stream
View Full FF Social Stream
Latest FF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUTUREFUEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FF as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best algae and biofuel stocks to buy. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Algae and Biofuel Stocks To Buy. The biofuel industry is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the global green energy revolution. The biofuels industry produces energy from […]
FutureFuel Corp. ( NYSE:FF ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.06 per share on the 15th of March. Based...
Undervalued and underappreciated, the best stocks under $15 have the potential to deliver outsized returns over the medium to long term.
CLAYTON, Mo., Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE: FF) ("FutureFuel”), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, today announced that it has declared its 2023 quarterly dividend program, declaring normal quarterly cash dividends of U.S. $0.06 per share, with the following record and payment dates: Record DatesPayment DatesMarch 1, 2023March 15, 2023June 1, 2023June 15, 2023September 1, 2023September 15, 2023December 1, 2023December 15, 2023 About Futur
FF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|