FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF): Price and Financial Metrics
FF Stock Summary
- FF's current price/earnings ratio is 5.56, which is higher than just 4.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For FF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FutureFuel Corp is reporting a growth rate of 228.56%; that's higher than 93.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOLI, RNWK, EXFO, NEON, and OPGN.
- Visit FF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.futurefuelcorporation.com.
FF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.99||52-week high||$17.86|
|Prev. close||$14.43||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$15.02||Avg. volume||194,612|
|50-day MA||$14.40||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$12.85||Market Cap||655.71M|
FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Company Bio
FutureFuel Corporation manufactures and sells diversified chemical products, bio-based products, and bio-based specialty chemical products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
FF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for FutureFuel Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that FutureFuel Corp ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 27.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FF, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 0.05% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FutureFuel Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FF Latest Social Stream
View Full FF Social Stream
Latest FF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FutureFuel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FF as an investment opportunity.
FutureFuel (FF) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.54%Payable June 15; for shareholders of record June 1; ex-div May 28.Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 1; ex-div Aug. 31.Payable Dec 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 1; ex-div Nov. 30.See FF Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart,...
FutureFuel Corp. ( NYSE:FF ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. This means that investors who purchase...
CLAYTON, Mo., Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE: FF) (“FutureFuel”), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, announced today that it will release its year-end 2020 financial results after market close on Tuesday, March 16, 2021. About FutureFuel FutureFuel is a leading manufacturer of diversified chemical products, specialty chemical products, and biofuel products. In its chemicals business, FutureFuel manufactures specialty chemicals for specific customers (“custom chemicals”) as well as multi-customer specialty chemicals (“performance chemicals”). FutureFuel’s custom chemicals product portfolio includes proprietary intermediates for major chemical companies and chlorinated polyolefin adhesion promoters and antioxidant precursors for a ma...
The Meaning Behind Value Stocks A value stock traditionally has a lower price when compared to stock prices of companies in the same industry. This indicates that the company may be undervalued, as investors are not expressing as much interest in such companies. The most commonly used way to check for value is with the price-to-earnings multiple, or P/E. A low P/E multiple is a good indication that the stock is undervalued.Below is a list of notable value stocks in the basic materials sector: 1. FutureFuel (NYSE:FF) - P/E: 5.44 2. Tronox Holdings (NYSE:TROX) - P/E: 2.34 3. Koppers Hldgs (NYSE:KOP) - P/E: 7.51 4. Kinross Gold (NYSE:KGC) - P/E: 9.21 5. Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE:TRQ) - P/E: 7.91FutureFuel has reported Q3 earnings per share at 0.16, which has decreased by 54.29% ...
What We Make Of FutureFuel's (NYSE:FF) Returns On Capital -
FF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFWant to see what other sources are saying about FutureFuel Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!