FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF): Price and Financial Metrics
FF Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FutureFuel Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for FutureFuel Corp; that's greater than it is for only 11.63% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FF's revenue has grown -16.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 11.26% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FutureFuel Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KOPN, AMKR, EXTR, RAVN, and ARAY.
- FF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FutureFuel Corp's official web site, go to www.futurefuelcorporation.com.
FF Stock Price Chart More Charts
FF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.81||52-week high||$19.31|
|Prev. close||$12.05||52-week low||$10.17|
|Day high||$12.06||Avg. volume||104,986|
|50-day MA||$11.82||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$11.57||Market Cap||516.60M|
FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Company Bio
FutureFuel Corporation manufactures and sells diversified chemical products, bio-based products, and bio-based specialty chemical products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
FF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for FutureFuel Corp. To summarize, we found that FutureFuel Corp ranked in the 12st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of FutureFuel Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of FutureFuel Corp over the past 5.51 years is -0.21%; that's higher than just 11.26% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- FF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 64.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|