FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FF POWR Grades
- FF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FF is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.26% of US stocks).
FF Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FutureFuel Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.46% of US stocks.
- FF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 12.43% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FF comes in at 32.9% -- higher than that of 92.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FutureFuel Corp are DMLP, HOLI, UG, CIX, and HAPP.
- FF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FutureFuel Corp's official web site, go to www.futurefuelcorporation.com.
FF Valuation Summary
- FF's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 21.05% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- FF's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.5 over the prior 124 months.
- FF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $10.5 over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FF.
FF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.80||52-week high||$17.86|
|Prev. close||$9.84||52-week low||$9.51|
|Day high||$10.03||Avg. volume||272,680|
|50-day MA||$11.93||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$12.91||Market Cap||428.68M|
FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Company Bio
FutureFuel Corporation manufactures and sells diversified chemical products, bio-based products, and bio-based specialty chemical products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
FF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for FutureFuel Corp. To summarize, we found that FutureFuel Corp ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 8.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for FutureFuel Corp ended up being:
- In the past 5.75 years, FutureFuel Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0%; that's better than only 20.23% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- FF's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 63.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
- FutureFuel Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FF Latest Social Stream
View Full FF Social Stream
Latest FF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FutureFuel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FF as an investment opportunity.
Welcome back again, investors, and let's get ready for a busy day of trading with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
CLAYTON, Mo., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- – FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE: FF) (“FutureFuel”), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, today announced that it had declared a special cash dividend of $2.50 per share on its common stock, with a record date of May 21, 2021 and a payment date of June 4, 2021. About FutureFuel FutureFuel is a leading manufacturer of diversified chemical products, specialty chemical products, and biofuel products. In its chemicals business, FutureFuel manufactures specialty chemicals for specific customers (“custom chemicals”) as well as multi-customer specialty chemicals (“performance chemicals”). FutureFuel’s custom chemicals product portfolio includes a bleach activator for a major detergent manufacturer, proprietary herbicide and in...
GEE Group Inc tops the list
It is hard to get excited after looking at FutureFuel's (NYSE:FF) recent performance, when its stock has declined 5.3...
UBS doubles down on the workplace wealth business as it leads a $10 million investment round in student loan fintech FutureFuel.io (UBS)
Summary List Placement UBS is leading a new round of funding for a student loan repayment startup that the firm had used through its workplace wealth business, a move that highlights Wall Street muscling in on the growing number of employers looking to have a hand in their employees' personal finances . FutureFuel.io, a New York-based financial-technology startup that operates a set of tools companies provide to their employees looking to effectively manage and repay their student loan debt , said Wednesday that it raised $10 million from investors led by the Swiss firm in a Series A1 round of funding. Salesforce Ventures, Fiserv, Aflac Ventures, and Rethink Impact, a venture capital firm that invests in women-led businesses, are among the investors participating in the round, which bri...
FF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|