FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FF POWR Grades
- FF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.75% of US stocks.
- FF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.55% of US stocks).
FF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FutureFuel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FF comes in at 28.13% -- higher than that of 94.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RBBN, MOR, VERB, EVOL, and KMDA.
- Visit FF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.futurefuelcorporation.com.
FF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FF's EV/EBIT ratio is 942.76% higher, now standing at 158.5.
- FF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 127 months.
- FF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 149.4 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FF.
FF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -28.19%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 38.91%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 108.2%.
The table below shows FF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.16% of graded US stocks.
- FF's asset turnover comes in at 0.53 -- ranking 57th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- WLK, AVD, and AVNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FF.
The table below shows FF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.07||52-week high||$11.20|
|Prev. close||$7.05||52-week low||$6.15|
|Day high||$7.22||Avg. volume||231,552|
|50-day MA||$9.21||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$8.14||Market Cap||309.40M|
FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Company Bio
FutureFuel Corporation manufactures and sells diversified chemical products, bio-based products, and bio-based specialty chemical products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
FF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FF Latest Social Stream
View Full FF Social Stream
Latest FF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FutureFuel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FF as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
CLAYTON, Mo., Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE: FF) (“FutureFuel”), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, announced today that it will release its year-end 2021 financial results after market close on Tuesday, March 15, 2022. About FutureFuel FutureFuel is a leading manufacturer of diversified chemical products, specialty chemical products, and biofuel products. In its chemicals business, FutureFuel manufactures specialty chemicals for specific
FutureFuel (FF) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 3.1% Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 1; ex-div Feb. 28. Payable June 15; for
CLAYTON, Mo., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE: FF) ("FutureFuel”), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, today announced that it has declared its 2022 quarterly dividend program, declaring normal quarterly dividends of U.S. $0.06 per share, with the following record and payment dates: Record DatesPayment DatesMarch 1, 2022March 15, 2022June 1, 2022June 15, 2022September 1, 2022September 15, 2022December 1, 2022December 15, 2022 About FutureFuel
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But its virtually certain...
FF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|