FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- FF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FF Stock Summary
- For FF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- FF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12.82% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FF comes in at 36.57% -- higher than that of 93.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FutureFuel Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AUMN, IPHA, SNCR, RBBN, and DSGX.
- Visit FF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.futurefuelcorporation.com.
FF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FF's EV/EBIT ratio is 942.76% higher, now standing at 158.5.
- FF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 127 months.
- FF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 149.4 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FF.
FF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -28.19%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.53%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 22.38%.
The table below shows FF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.4% of graded US stocks.
- FF's asset turnover comes in at 0.53 -- ranking 55th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- FOE, AVD, and ICL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FF.
The table below shows FF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.35||52-week high||$17.86|
|Prev. close||$7.47||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$7.37||Avg. volume||271,596|
|50-day MA||$8.18||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$11.80||Market Cap||321.66M|
FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Company Bio
FutureFuel Corporation manufactures and sells diversified chemical products, bio-based products, and bio-based specialty chemical products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
FF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FF Latest Social Stream
View Full FF Social Stream
Latest FF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FutureFuel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FF as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be looking at 10 Russell 2000 basic materials dividend stocks to buy. To skip our detailed analysis of the basic materials sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Russell 2000 Basic Materials Dividend Stocks to Buy. The basic materials sector is one that is typically considered to be […]
FutureFuel Second Quarter Net Income of $3.5 Million
CLAYTON, Mo., July 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE: FF) (FutureFuel), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, announced today that it will release its second quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Monday, August 9, 2021.
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But if you try your hand...
Welcome back again, investors, and let's get ready for a busy day of trading with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
FF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|