FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FF POWR Grades
- FF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FF is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.89% of US stocks).
FF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FUTUREFUEL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FUTUREFUEL CORP is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FUTUREFUEL CORP is reporting a growth rate of 688.53%; that's higher than 97.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MUX, NLST, KN, WIMI, and SESN.
- FF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FUTUREFUEL CORP's official web site, go to www.futurefuelcorporation.com.
FF Valuation Summary
- FF's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 52.94% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 140 months, FF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FF.
FF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -25.84%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 66.96%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -8.92%.
The table below shows FF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.16% of graded US stocks.
- FF's asset turnover comes in at 0.53 -- ranking 57th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- WLK, AVD, and AVNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FF.
The table below shows FF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.32||52-week high||$10.63|
|Prev. close||$6.04||52-week low||$5.77|
|Day high||$6.32||Avg. volume||212,660|
|50-day MA||$6.90||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$7.77||Market Cap||276.58M|
FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Company Bio
FutureFuel Corporation manufactures and sells diversified chemical products, bio-based products, and bio-based specialty chemical products in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Clayton, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
FF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FF Latest Social Stream
View Full FF Social Stream
Latest FF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUTUREFUEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FF as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'd want to...
These multibagger small-cap growth stocks have rock-solid underlying businesses that can gain significant traction down the road.
FutureFuel Second Quarter Net Loss of $3.1 Million Reports Net Loss of $3.1 Million or $0.07 per Diluted Share, and Adjusted EBITDA of $18.7 Million CLAYTON, Mo., Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE:FF) (“FutureFuel”), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Second quarter 2022 Financial Highlights (all comparisons are with the second quarter of 2021) Revenues were $117.8 m
St. Louis energy tycoon Tony Novelly has reigned for decades. But a disclosure Monday said he's stepping down as head of a manufacturer of biofuels he founded. It also said he no longer leads the much larger, multibillion-dollar Apex Oil.
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But the main game is to...
FF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|