FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, FF has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 95.2%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, FF's growth rate has been 0.54% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MGA, MLI, REVG, NJR and WLK.
FF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1366.49% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of FutureFuel Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for FF than it is for 78.52% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $321 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 95.87% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, FutureFuel Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 97.6% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FF Dividend Chart
FF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|