FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, FF has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 94.44%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, FF's growth rate has been 0.49% over the past 5.51 years.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FF's price: RPM, AUDC, SWX, HWKN and COLD.
FF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 622.75%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FF, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, FF's provides a return of 622.75% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.65% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for FF than it is for 76.07% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, FF boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 96.21% of the dividend issuers in our set.
FF Dividend Chart
FF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|