FutureFuel Corp. Common shares (FF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FF's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 89.18%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 94,970,000, ranking above 91.07% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FF's price: MANU, CIVB, SBFG, FRME and IHT.
FF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 703.47% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for FutureFuel Corp are:
- FutureFuel Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 89.38% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, FF's provides a return of 703.47% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 97.88% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for FutureFuel Corp than it is for 76.27% of other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector.
FF Dividend Chart
FF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|