First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FFBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFBC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- FFBC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.86% of US stocks).
FFBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.08 for First Financial Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 84.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.43%, First Financial Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.88% of about US stocks.
- First Financial Bancorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FFBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RNST, BANR, CBTX, BCML, and LBAI.
- FFBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Financial Bancorp's official web site, go to www.bankatfirst.com.
FFBC Valuation Summary
- FFBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.4; this is 44.19% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FFBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FFBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFBC.
FFBC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1632.99%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 134.11%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 85.38%.
The table below shows FFBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.64% of graded US stocks.
- FFBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 433 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, CTBI, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFBC.
The table below shows FFBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FFBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.14||52-week high||$26.62|
|Prev. close||$23.56||52-week low||$13.47|
|Day high||$24.16||Avg. volume||363,838|
|50-day MA||$23.26||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$23.36||Market Cap||2.31B|
First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC) Company Bio
First Financial Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Financial Bank, National Association that provides commercial banking and other banking, and banking-related services to individuals and businesses in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FFBC Social Stream
Latest FFBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Financial Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFBC as an investment opportunity.
First Financial (FFBC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
First Financial Bancorp to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Thursday, October 21, 2021
First Financial Bancorp (Nasdaq: FFBC) announced today that it expects to release third quarter 2021 financial results after the market close on Thursday, October 21, 2021. A teleconference and webcast to discuss these results will be held on Friday, October 22, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
First Financial Bank has added a C-suite role to one of its top executives’ responsibilities. Mandy Neeley has added the chief consumer banking officer role to her previous position of chief strategy officer. Neeley takes on the consumer banking role from Cathy Myers, who retired earlier this year.
Readers hoping to buy First Financial Bancorp. ( NASDAQ:FFBC ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down. The post First Financial Bancorp (FFBC): Price Now Near $23.26; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
FFBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch