First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFBC POWR Grades
- FFBC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFBC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FFBC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.86% of US stocks).
FFBC Stock Summary
- FFBC's went public 32.88 years ago, making it older than 86.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 201.98%, FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.93% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FFBC comes in at -34.58% -- higher than that of just 13.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FFBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BY, VLY, SBSI, OCFC, and CZNC.
- FFBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP's official web site, go to www.bankatfirst.com.
FFBC Valuation Summary
- FFBC's price/earnings ratio is 11.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FFBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFBC.
FFBC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -16.65%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.85%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -48.01%.
The table below shows FFBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.71% of graded US stocks.
- FFBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, CTBI, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFBC.
The table below shows FFBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FFBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.33||52-week high||$26.72|
|Prev. close||$24.34||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$25.37||Avg. volume||309,310|
|50-day MA||$24.70||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$22.57||Market Cap||2.40B|
First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC) Company Bio
First Financial Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Financial Bank, National Association that provides commercial banking and other banking, and banking-related services to individuals and businesses in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FFBC Social Stream
Latest FFBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFBC as an investment opportunity.
Lakeland Financial (LKFN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.82% and 2.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Financial Bancorp to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results on Thursday, January 26, 2023
First Financial Bancorp. (Nasdaq: FFBC) announced today that it expects to release fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results after the market close on Thursday, January 26, 2023. A teleconference and webcast to discuss these results will be held on Friday, January 27, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
First Financial Bank acquired the assets of Brady Ware Capital, the business consulting affiliate of Dayton-based Brady Ware & Schoenfeld.
First Financial Bancorp''s earnings will most probably continue to surge next year on the back of moderate loan growth. See why I still rate FFBC stock a buy.
First Financial Bancorp. (NASDAQ:FFBC) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 75% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of First Financial Bancorp. ( NASDAQ:FFBC ), it is important to understand...
FFBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch