First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FFBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFBC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FFBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.83% of US stocks).
FFBC Stock Summary
- First Financial Bancorp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.97% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.6%, First Financial Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.89% of about US stocks.
- First Financial Bancorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 48.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Financial Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be PPBI, CATY, HMN, FMBI, and RBCAA.
- FFBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Financial Bancorp's official web site, go to www.bankatfirst.com.
FFBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FFBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.56% higher, now standing at 13.1.
- Over the past 243 months, FFBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.3.
- FFBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFBC.
FFBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.63||52-week high||$26.62|
|Prev. close||$22.22||52-week low||$11.28|
|Day high||$22.69||Avg. volume||380,911|
|50-day MA||$23.87||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$21.44||Market Cap||2.20B|
First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC) Company Bio
First Financial Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Financial Bank, National Association that provides commercial banking and other banking, and banking-related services to individuals and businesses in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
FFBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FFBC Social Stream
Latest FFBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Financial Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFBC as an investment opportunity.
First Financial Bancorp. ( NASDAQ:FFBC ) will pay a dividend of US$0.23 on the 15th of September. Based on this...
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021, the board of directors of First Financial Bancorp (NASDAQ: FFBC) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share. The dividend is payable on September 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of September 1, 2021.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Good morning, everyone, and thank you for joining us on today's conference call to discuss First Financial Bancorp's second quarter 2021 financial results. Participating on today's call will be Archie Brown, President and Chief Executive Officer; Jamie Anderson, Chief Financial Officer; and Bill Harrod, Chief Credit Officer.
First Financial (FFBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.73% and 3.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FFBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch