First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFBC POWR Grades
- FFBC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- FFBC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FFBC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 39.45% of US stocks).
FFBC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 176.96, FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.12% of US stocks.
- FFBC's went public 32.53 years ago, making it older than 85.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.42 for FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 85.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HOPE, CZNC, WSBC, UVSP, and BCML.
- FFBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP's official web site, go to www.bankatfirst.com.
FFBC Valuation Summary
- FFBC's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 14.29% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FFBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFBC.
FFBC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 112.65%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 108.72%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 5.97%.
The table below shows FFBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.71% of graded US stocks.
- FFBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, CTBI, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFBC.
The table below shows FFBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FFBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.44||52-week high||$26.83|
|Prev. close||$21.56||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$22.45||Avg. volume||321,468|
|50-day MA||$22.18||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$22.53||Market Cap||2.13B|
First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC) Company Bio
First Financial Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Financial Bank, National Association that provides commercial banking and other banking, and banking-related services to individuals and businesses in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FFBC Social Stream
Latest FFBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFBC as an investment opportunity.
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the First Financial Bancorp. ( NASDAQ:FFBC...
First Financial (FFBC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
FSK, TRTN and FFBC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 22, 2022.
OROVY, ESEA and FFBC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 15, 2022.
ARR, PFLT and FFBC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 7, 2022.
FFBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch