First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFBC POWR Grades
- FFBC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFBC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FFBC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.7% of US stocks).
FFBC Stock Summary
- FFBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FFBC is more volatile than only 8.84% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FFBC comes in at 23.19% -- higher than that of 92.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Financial Bancorp are BANR, SRCE, UVSP, CAC, and RNST.
- FFBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Financial Bancorp's official web site, go to www.bankatfirst.com.
FFBC Valuation Summary
- FFBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.4; this is 44.19% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FFBC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FFBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFBC.
FFBC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -74.58%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 162.63%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 181.56%.
The table below shows FFBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.71% of graded US stocks.
- FFBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 430 Banking stocks.
- WTFC, CTBI, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFBC.
The table below shows FFBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FFBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.37||52-week high||$26.83|
|Prev. close||$20.07||52-week low||$19.80|
|Day high||$20.48||Avg. volume||325,042|
|50-day MA||$22.09||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$23.69||Market Cap||1.92B|
First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC) Company Bio
First Financial Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Financial Bank, National Association that provides commercial banking and other banking, and banking-related services to individuals and businesses in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FFBC Social Stream
Latest FFBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Financial Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFBC as an investment opportunity.
The $100,000 program offers loans of up to $10,000 for groups that historically have not had access to early-stage startup and expansion capital.
KMI, REPX, and FFBC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on February 4, 2022
FFBC, PHM, and GATX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on February 4, 2022
No summary available.
Euclidean Capital is the family office of billionaire hedge fund manager James “Jim” Simons. The hedge fund manages the private fortunes of Jim Simons, the 28th richest person in the world with a personal net worth of $24.4 billion as of January 28. Jim Simons is said to have revolutionized investing when he left academics […]
FFBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch