First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFIN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.64% of US stocks.
- FFIN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FFIN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
FFIN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.01, FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES INC has a higher such ratio than 89.15% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.25 for FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 89.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FFIN is more volatile than just 12.86% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MIDD, ROL, VINP, YUM, and NET.
- Visit FFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ffin.com.
FFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FFIN's price/sales ratio is 251.72% higher, now standing at 10.2.
- FFIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFIN.
FFIN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.33%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.4%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 58.77%.
The table below shows FFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.59% of graded US stocks.
- FFIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 117th of 431 Banking stocks.
- GBCI, PEBK, and BKSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFIN.
The table below shows FFIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.25||52-week high||$53.62|
|Prev. close||$37.12||52-week low||$35.25|
|Day high||$37.30||Avg. volume||433,592|
|50-day MA||$39.64||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$41.98||Market Cap||5.31B|
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN) Company Bio
First Financial Bankshares provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Texas. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Abilene, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIN Social Stream
Latest FFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIN as an investment opportunity.
The board of First Financial Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FFIN ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of...
First Financial Bankshares' (NASDAQ:FFIN) five-year total shareholder returns outpace the underlying earnings growth
The First Financial Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FFIN ) share price has had a bad week, falling 18%. But that doesn't...
First Financial (FFIN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.27%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: FFIN) today reported earnings of $59.34 million for the third quarter of 2022 compared to earnings of $58.93 million for the same quarter a year ago. Diluted earnings per share were $0.41 for both the third quarter of 2022 and 2021. As of September 30, 2022, the Company has 4.75 million shares remaining under the previously announced share repurchase authorization. Through September 30, 2022, the Company has repurchased 244,559 shares of
First Financial Bankshares (FFIN) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
FFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFINWant to do more research on First Financial Bankshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch