First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFIN POWR Grades
- FFIN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.6% of US stocks.
- FFIN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- FFIN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.59% of US stocks).
FFIN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.15, First Financial Bankshares Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.97% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.71 for First Financial Bankshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.05%, First Financial Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Financial Bankshares Inc are GBCI, UBSI, UNM, BOKF, and FBP.
- FFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Financial Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.ffin.com.
FFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.18||52-week high||$51.60|
|Prev. close||$49.36||52-week low||$23.99|
|Day high||$50.08||Avg. volume||503,896|
|50-day MA||$47.97||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$37.64||Market Cap||6.86B|
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN) Company Bio
First Financial Bankshares provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Texas. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Abilene, Texas.
FFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIN Social Stream
Latest FFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Financial Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIN as an investment opportunity.
First Financial Bankshares (FFIN) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, 15.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.13.Forward yield 1.22%Payable July 1; for shareholders of record June 16; ex-div June 15.See FFIN Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
First Financial (FFIN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.11% and 2.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIN) today reported earnings for the first quarter of 2021 of $56.92 million, up $19.69 million or 52.87 percent, when compared with earnings of $37.23 million in the same quarter a year ago. Diluted earnings per share were $0.40 for the first quarter of 2021 compared with $0.26 in the same quarter a year ago.
First Financial (FFIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
First Financial Bankshares (NASDAQ:FFIN) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 223% Total Return On Their Investment
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, if you buy shares...
FFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFINWant to do more research on First Financial Bankshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch