First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFIN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFIN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FFIN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
FFIN Stock Summary
- FFIN's price/sales ratio is 13.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.22% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.71 for First Financial Bankshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.05%, First Financial Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.38% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Financial Bankshares Inc are UBSI, GBCI, WSBC, FBP, and PNFP.
- FFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Financial Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.ffin.com.
FFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FFIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 166.67% higher, now standing at 24.
- Over the past 243 months, FFIN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.2.
- FFIN's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFIN.
FFIN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 27.67%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.39%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 59.37%.
The table below shows FFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.75||52-week high||$52.49|
|Prev. close||$47.83||52-week low||$26.71|
|Day high||$49.11||Avg. volume||484,497|
|50-day MA||$49.43||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$42.80||Market Cap||6.94B|
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN) Company Bio
First Financial Bankshares provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Texas. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Abilene, Texas.
FFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIN Social Stream
Latest FFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Financial Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIN as an investment opportunity.
First Financial Bank Southeast Region President Stephen Lee Named to Texas State University System Board of Regents
Stephen Lee, Chairman, President and CEO of First Financial Bank, N.A., Southeast Region was recently appointed by Gov. Greg Abbott to the Texas State University System Board of Regents. Lee received a degree in finance from Lamar University, which is a member of the Texas State System. His appointment to the Texas State board is set to expire Feb. 1, 2027.
First Financial (FFIN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 0.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIN) today reported earnings for the second quarter of 2021 of $56.38 million compared to earnings of $53.47 million for the same quarter a year ago. Basic and diluted earnings per share were $0.40 and $0.39, respectively, for the second quarter of 2021 compared with $0.38 and $0.38 respectively, for the same quarter a year ago.
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIN) announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary, First Financial Bank, N.A., has been named to Forbes' fourth annual listing of America's Best Banks in Each State – 2021. Forbes' ranking recognizes the financial institutions that best serve their customers' needs in each state. First Financial was listed as one of the Best-In-State Banks for Texas. The announcement was made by F. Scott Dueser, Chairman, President and CEO of First Financial.
First Financial (FFIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFINWant to do more research on First Financial Bankshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch