First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
FFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.77||52-week high||$46.08|
|Prev. close||$25.38||52-week low||$24.69|
|Day high||$25.49||Avg. volume||561,548|
|50-day MA||$29.33||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$31.10||Market Cap||3.54B|
FFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIN POWR Grades
- FFIN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFIN is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FFIN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.44% of US stocks).
FFIN Stock Summary
- FFIN's price/sales ratio is 7.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.39% of US stocks.
- FFIN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.52%, FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.61% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FCCO, TAP, NPO, MRTN, and ALK.
- FFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.ffin.com.
FFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FFIN's price/sales ratio is 239.13% higher, now standing at 7.8.
- Over the past 243 months, FFIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFIN.
FFIN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.2%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.16%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 34.49%.
The table below shows FFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFIN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.59% of graded US stocks.
- FFIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 117th of 431 Banking stocks.
- GBCI, PEBK, and BKSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFIN.
The table below shows FFIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN) Company Bio
First Financial Bankshares provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Texas. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Abilene, Texas.
FFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIN Social Stream
Latest FFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST FINANCIAL BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIN as an investment opportunity.
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIN) ("First Financial" or the "Company") announced the appointment of Javier Jurado as Executive Vice President and Chief Audit Executive. He will oversee and execute internal audit planning and reporting, and report directly to the Audit Committee.
First Financial Bankshares Inc(NASDAQ:FFIN) recently announced a dividend of $0.18 per share, payable on 2023-10-02, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-13. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into First Financial Bankshares Incs dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIN) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
First Financial Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FFIN ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's...
First Financial Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIN), has announced the opening of its 80th branch in Franklin. The addition of the Franklin location extends the Bryan/College Station Region's reach in the region to six locations.
FFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFINWant to do more research on First Financial Bankshares Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch