First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FFIN reports less variability in its cash flow than 88.7% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FFIN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 278,748,000, ranking above 92.3% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FFIN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RKT, REYN, GHG, FENG and PJT.
FFIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FFIN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 55.54% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Financial Bankshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, First Financial Bankshares Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 16.31% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Financial Bankshares Inc's expected return of -55.54% is higher than merely 19.42% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, First Financial Bankshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 19.42% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- The First Financial Bankshares Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 77.11% of its fellow mid-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
FFIN Dividend Chart
FFIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FFIN dividends?Want to do more research on First Financial Bankshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
First Financial Bankshares Inc Common Stock (FFIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) - Dividend Investor
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha