First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FFIN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 89.13% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FFIN has less volatility in its price than 86.86% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FFIN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MRTN, LLY, TEO, TEF and JCS.
FFIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding First Financial Bankshares Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 56.44% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FFIN, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, FFIN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 18.11% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -56.44%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 24.61% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, First Financial Bankshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 24.61% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, FFIN's equity discount rate is less than 77.17% of those stocks.
FFIN Dividend Chart
FFIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FFIN dividends?Want to do more research on First Financial Bankshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
First Financial Bankshares Inc Common Stock (FFIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) - Dividend Investor
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha