First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (FFIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FFIN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 87.78% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- FFIN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 278,748,000; for context, that's better than 92.9% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FFIN's price: HX, ZTS, ADT, ATO and CPB.
FFIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FFIN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 57.32% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Financial Bankshares Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, FFIN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 17.52% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Financial Bankshares Inc's expected return of -57.32% is higher than only 24.61% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, First Financial Bankshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 24.61% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, First Financial Bankshares Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 76.77% of them.
FFIN Dividend Chart
FFIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FFIN dividends?Want to do more research on First Financial Bankshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
First Financial Bankshares Inc Common Stock (FFIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) - Dividend Investor
First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha