First Foundation Inc. (FFWM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFWM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FFWM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFWM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FFWM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.3% of US stocks).
FFWM Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.13 for First Foundation Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.49%, First Foundation Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.32% of about US stocks.
- First Foundation Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 76.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Foundation Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BOCH, FCCY, NRIM, FNCB, and WNEB.
- FFWM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Foundation Inc's official web site, go to www.firstfoundationinc.com.
FFWM Valuation Summary
- FFWM's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.2; this is 53.33% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 82 months, FFWM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
- FFWM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.1 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFWM.
FFWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.57||52-week high||$25.81|
|Prev. close||$23.50||52-week low||$12.29|
|Day high||$23.89||Avg. volume||171,715|
|50-day MA||$23.41||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$21.55||Market Cap||1.06B|
First Foundation Inc. (FFWM) Company Bio
First Foundation Inc. provides various financial services to high net-worth individuals and their families, family businesses, and other affiliated organizations in the United States. It operates in two segments, Banking and Wealth Management. The company is based in Irvine, California.
FFWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFWM Latest Social Stream
View Full FFWM Social Stream
Latest FFWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Foundation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFWM as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Foundation Inc. (NasdaqGS: FFWM) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the merger of FFWM and TGRF. If you are an investor, and would like additional information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 or e-mail at [email protected] FVCBankcorp, Inc. (NasdaqGS: FVCB) Lifshitz Law Fir
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Image source: The Motley Fool. First Foundation inc (NASDAQ: FFWM)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 27, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to First Foundation's Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ALTA, FFWM, CLDB, MMAC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Altabancorp (NASDAQ: ALTA) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the merger, Altabancorp shareholders will receive 0.7971 shares of Glacier stock for each Altabancorp share. If you are an Altabancorp shareholder, click her
First Foundation (FFWM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.54% and 6.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FFWM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|