First Foundation Inc. (FFWM): Price and Financial Metrics
FFWM Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.28 for First Foundation Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.8%, First Foundation Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.87% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FFWM comes in at 47.17% -- higher than that of 95.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FFWM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCB, CAC, BMTC, UMBF, and BOCH.
- FFWM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Foundation Inc's official web site, go to www.firstfoundationinc.com.
FFWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.89||52-week high||$25.59|
|Prev. close||$23.18||52-week low||$10.51|
|Day high||$23.29||Avg. volume||160,476|
|50-day MA||$23.30||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$18.55||Market Cap||1.02B|
First Foundation Inc. (FFWM) Company Bio
First Foundation Inc. provides various financial services to high net-worth individuals and their families, family businesses, and other affiliated organizations in the United States. It operates in two segments, Banking and Wealth Management. The company is based in Irvine, California.
FFWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFWM Latest Social Stream
View Full FFWM Social Stream
Latest FFWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Foundation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFWM as an investment opportunity.
First Foundation (FFWM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
First Foundation Inc. (NASDAQ: FFWM), a financial services company with two wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, First Foundation Advisors and First Foundation Bank, today announced it has made a strategic investment in NYDIG, a leading provider of technology and investment solutions for Bitcoin. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Let's see if First Foundation (FFWM) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Is First Foundation (FFWM) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
First Foundation Inc. (NASDAQ: FFWM), a financial services company with two wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, First Foundation Advisors and First Foundation Bank, announced today the promotion of Michael Berry to Senior Vice President, Director of Commercial Banking of First Foundation Bank.
FFWM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|