First Foundation Inc. (FFWM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FFWM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.57%, higher than about 93.85% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FFWM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: REYN, GLOP, PINC, CTXS and AMOT.
FFWM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FFWM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 56.34%. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Foundation Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- First Foundation Inc's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 24.26% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, FFWM's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 15.19% of them.
- FFWM's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 18.15% of them.
FFWM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|