First Foundation Inc. (FFWM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FFWM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.57%, higher than about 93.85% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FFWM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: REYN, GLOP, PINC, CTXS and AMOT.
FFWM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FFWM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 65.34%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Foundation Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than merely 21.04% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -65.34%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 18.41% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FFWM has a discount rate lower than merely 18.41% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, FFWM's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 24.1% of them.
FFWM Dividend Chart
FFWM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|