First Foundation Inc. (FFWM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FFWM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 123,867,000, ranking above 90.88% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FFWM's price: ZTO, ALCO, HLF, ADC and AWR.
FFWM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FFWM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 60.15% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Foundation Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, FFWM provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 20.67% such stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, FFWM's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 31.07% of them.
- FFWM's market cap of approximately $806 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 22.32% of them.
FFWM Dividend Chart
FFWM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|