First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FHB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FHB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FHB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.35% of US stocks).
FHB Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Hawaiian Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, First Hawaiian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FHB is more volatile than only 3.8% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Hawaiian Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMED, HTBK, SSB, AUB, and HTBI.
- FHB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Hawaiian Inc's official web site, go to www.fhb.com.
FHB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FHB's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.7% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- FHB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 61 months.
- Over the past 61 months, FHB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHB.
FHB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FHB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.38% of graded US stocks.
- FHB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 356th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CFFN, VBTX, and SMMF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FHB.
The table below shows FHB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FHB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.08||52-week high||$31.16|
|Prev. close||$24.55||52-week low||$23.51|
|Day high||$25.22||Avg. volume||649,139|
|50-day MA||$26.50||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$27.75||Market Cap||3.21B|
First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Company Bio
First Hawaiian, Inc., a holding company, through its subsidiaries, provides banking products and services to individuals and businesses in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FHB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHB Latest Social Stream
View Full FHB Social Stream
Latest FHB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Hawaiian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHB as an investment opportunity.
First Hawaiian, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FHB ) will pay a dividend of US$0.26 on the 4th of March. Based on this payment, the...
First Hawaiian, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FHB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is one...
First Hawaiian (FHB) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
No summary available.
First Hawaiian press release (FHB): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.06.Revenue of $178.9M (-5.3% Y/Y) beats by $20.49M.
FHB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|