First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FHB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FHB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- FHB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.23% of US stocks).
FHB Stock Summary
- FHB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50%, First Hawaiian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.51% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FHB is more volatile than just 4.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FHB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUB, HTBK, PB, AMNB, and FBK.
- FHB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Hawaiian Inc's official web site, go to www.fhb.com.
FHB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FHB's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.7% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- FHB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 61 months.
- Over the past 61 months, FHB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHB.
FHB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FHB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.33% of graded US stocks.
- FHB's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 340th of 433 Banking stocks.
- FDBC, AMNB, and CBSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FHB.
The table below shows FHB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FHB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.64||52-week high||$30.80|
|Prev. close||$29.41||52-week low||$16.13|
|Day high||$30.14||Avg. volume||688,798|
|50-day MA||$28.01||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$27.74||Market Cap||3.84B|
First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Company Bio
First Hawaiian, Inc., a holding company, through its subsidiaries, provides banking products and services to individuals and businesses in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FHB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHB Latest Social Stream
View Full FHB Social Stream
Latest FHB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Hawaiian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHB as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. First Hawaiian, inc (NASDAQ: FHB)Q3 2021 Earnings CallOct 22, 2021, 1:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
First Hawaiian (FHB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.25% and 0.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HONOLULU, Oct. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Hawaiian, Inc. (NASDAQ:FHB), (“First Hawaiian” or the “Company”) today reported financial results for its quarter ended September 30, 2021. “We are pleased with the bank’s solid performance in the third quarter. It was also a milestone quarter, as total assets exceeded $25 billion at quarter-end for the first time in our history,” said Bob Harrison, Chairman, President and CEO. “We had good growth in deposit balances, credit quality remained exce
First Hawaiian (FHB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
FHB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|