First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FHB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.64% of US stocks.
- FHB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- FHB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
FHB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.51 for First Hawaiian Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50%, First Hawaiian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.36% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of First Hawaiian Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Hawaiian Inc are AUB, HTBK, PB, AMNB, and FBK.
- Visit FHB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fhb.com.
FHB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FHB's EV/EBIT ratio is 40.7% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- FHB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 61 months.
- Over the past 61 months, FHB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHB.
FHB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FHB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.31% of graded US stocks.
- FHB's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 345th of 437 Banking stocks.
- FDBC, AMNB, and CBSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FHB.
The table below shows FHB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FHB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.64||52-week high||$30.80|
|Prev. close||$28.49||52-week low||$14.15|
|Day high||$29.02||Avg. volume||709,739|
|50-day MA||$27.46||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$27.17||Market Cap||3.71B|
First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Company Bio
First Hawaiian, Inc., a holding company, through its subsidiaries, provides banking products and services to individuals and businesses in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FHB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHB Latest Social Stream
View Full FHB Social Stream
Latest FHB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Hawaiian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHB as an investment opportunity.
First Hawaiian, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FHB ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day...
First Hawaiian, Inc. (NASDAQ: FHB) Q2 2021 earnings call dated Jul. 23, 2021. Corporate Participants: Kevin Haseyama Strategic Planning & Investor Relations Manager Robert Harrison Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Ravi  The post First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
HONOLULU, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Hawaiian, Inc. (NASDAQ:FHB), (First Hawaiian or the Company) today reported financial results for its quarter ended June 30, 2021.
With me today are Bob Harrison, Chairman, President and CEO; Ravi Mallela, CFO; and Ralph Mesick, Chief Risk Officer. Turning to Slide 6, net interest income was $131.5 million, a $2.3 million increase versus the prior quarter.
First Hawaiian (FHB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 47.83% and 1.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FHB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|