First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHB POWR Grades
- FHB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.26% of US stocks.
- FHB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FHB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
FHB Stock Summary
- FHB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.67%, First Hawaiian Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.01% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FHB comes in at 14.82% -- higher than that of 85.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Hawaiian Inc are CATY, HMN, INDB, PPBI, and CASS.
- FHB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Hawaiian Inc's official web site, go to www.fhb.com.
FHB Valuation Summary
- FHB's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 68.57% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FHB's price/earnings ratio has moved up $2.7 over the prior 59 months.
- Over the past 59 months, FHB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $7.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHB.
FHB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.18||52-week high||$30.80|
|Prev. close||$28.16||52-week low||$14.15|
|Day high||$28.56||Avg. volume||731,888|
|50-day MA||$28.03||Dividend yield||3.69%|
|200-day MA||$23.99||Market Cap||3.67B|
First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Company Bio
First Hawaiian, Inc., a holding company, through its subsidiaries, provides banking products and services to individuals and businesses in Hawaii. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in San Francisco, California.
FHB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHB Latest Social Stream
View Full FHB Social Stream
Latest FHB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Hawaiian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHB as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Eric Broder Van Dyke/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Earnings of First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) will likely receive a boost from the reversals of provisions for loan losses by the end of 2021. Hawaii's economy has considerably improved and the company has an excessive level of loan loss reserves...
First Hawaiian (FHB) stock rises 4.2% after UBS analyst Brock Vandervleit upgrade the stock to Neutral from Sell after the bank took no provision for credit loss in Q1 and announced a $75M stock buyback program in February, signaling gradual improvement ahead.The Sell rating had been based on Vandervliet's expectation that FHB would...
FHB vs. FRC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the First Hawaiian Bank Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call. With me today are Bob Harrison, Chairman, President and CEO; Ravi Mallela, CFO; and Ralph Mesick, Chief Risk Officer.
First Hawaiian (FHB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.35% and -6.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FHB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|