First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FHB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.04% over the past 4.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FHB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 336,364,000, ranking above 94.82% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FHB has less volatility in its price than only 23.33% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FHB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ROP, KRO, GLW, DHI and KMB.
FHB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding First Hawaiian Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 111.24% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Hawaiian Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, FHB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 88.87% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Hawaiian Inc's expected return of 111.24% is higher than 88.27% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FHB has a discount rate lower than 88.27% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, First Hawaiian Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 9.45% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FHB Dividend Chart
FHB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|