First Hawaiian, Inc. (FHB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FHB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.04% over the past 4.75 years.
- FHB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 321,491,000; for context, that's better than 94.81% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FHB's price: HSTM, SJI, UTI, BDX and DLNG.
FHB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FHB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 46.91%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Hawaiian Inc are:
- FHB's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 85.14% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, FHB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 11.86% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, FHB's equity discount rate is less than 82.28% of those stocks.
FHB Dividend Chart
FHB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|