First Horizon National Corporation (FHN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHN POWR Grades
- FHN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.03% of US stocks.
- FHN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- FHN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.9% of US stocks).
FHN Stock Summary
- FHN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.18% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FHN's revenue has grown 85.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.22% of US companies in our set.
- First Horizon Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 38.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Horizon Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ZION, SNV, CMA, CIT, and UMBF.
- Visit FHN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firsthorizon.com.
FHN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.14||52-week high||$19.44|
|Prev. close||$18.70||52-week low||$7.63|
|Day high||$19.18||Avg. volume||6,466,153|
|50-day MA||$17.64||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$13.45||Market Cap||10.57B|
First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) Company Bio
First Horizon National offers general banking services for consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
FHN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHN Latest Social Stream
View Full FHN Social Stream
Latest FHN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Horizon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHN as an investment opportunity.
First Horizon Corporation Announces Redemption of Series A Preferred Stock and Corresponding Series A Depositary Shares
MEMPHIS, Tenn., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Horizon Corporation (NYSE: FHN) today announced that on July 10, 2021 (the “Redemption Date”), it will redeem all outstanding shares of its Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A (the "Series A Preferred Stock"), and all related outstanding depositary shares, each representing a 1/4,000th interest in a share of the Series A Preferred Stock (“the Series A Depositary Shares”) (NYSE: FHN.PR A). After the redemptions, no shares of Series A Preferred Stock, and no Series A Depositary Shares, will remain outstanding. The redemption price will be $25.00 per Series A Depository Share, corresponding to $100,000 per share of Series A Preferred Stock. Accrued dividends will not be included in either redemption price because the Red...
First Horizon tops the list
First Horizon Corporation to Participate in Wells Fargo 2021 Virtual Financial Services Investor Conference
MEMPHIS, Tenn., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Horizon Corporation (NYSE: FHN) today announced that Chief Financial Officer, William Losch, III, will participate at the Wells Fargo 2021 Virtual Financial Services Investor Conference on May 19, 2021 at 10:00 am ET. A live webcast of the event along with an audio replay will be available via the events and presentations section of http://ir.fhnc.com. The presentation and any related materials may contain forward-looking statements, including guidance, involving significant risks and uncertainties, which will be identified by words such as "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "intend," "estimate," "should," "is likely," "will," "going forward" and other expressions that indicate future events and trends and may include cautionary sta...
Does First Horizon National (FHN) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Photo by J. Michael Jones/iStock Editorial via Getty ImagesEarnings of First Horizon Corporation (NYSE: FHN) will likely benefit from lower provision expense in the year ahead. Further, cost savings from the system conversion of IBERIABANK will likely support the bottom line. Moreover, the net interest income will likely be higher...
FHN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FHNWant to do more research on First Horizon National Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch