First Horizon National Corporation (FHN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FHN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- FHN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FHN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.17% of US stocks).
FHN Stock Summary
- FHN has a market capitalization of $12,519,099,448 -- more than approximately 85.92% of US stocks.
- FHN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.25% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FHN's revenue has grown -16.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FHN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTFC, SNV, EWBC, CBSH, and SSB.
- FHN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST HORIZON CORP's official web site, go to www.firsthorizon.com.
FHN Valuation Summary
- FHN's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 272.73% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FHN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHN.
FHN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 53.37%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.06%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.8%.
The table below shows FHN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FHN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FHN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.9% of graded US stocks.
- FHN's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TBBK, OFG, and CHMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FHN.
The table below shows FHN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FHN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.37||52-week high||$24.24|
|Prev. close||$23.54||52-week low||$15.00|
|Day high||$23.55||Avg. volume||6,127,851|
|50-day MA||$22.84||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$21.22||Market Cap||12.50B|
First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) Company Bio
First Horizon National offers general banking services for consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
FHN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHN Latest Social Stream
View Full FHN Social Stream
Latest FHN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST HORIZON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHN as an investment opportunity.
First Horizon Corp. (NYSE: FHN or "First Horizon") announced today a new product, the Diversity Grant, as part of its mortgage down payment assistance grant program. Other grants in the program include the Homebuyer Grant and the First Responder Grant. In 2021, First Horizon provided grants totaling $2,401,101, a 20% increase over the previous year.
First Horizon Corporation Announces Revised Release Date of October 18, 2022 for Third Quarter Results
First Horizon Corporation (NYSE: FHN) announced today that it plans to release third quarter financial results after the close of the market on October 18, 2022. The earnings materials will be available on the FHN website at ir.firsthorizon.com under Events and Presentations.
Retail properties in Cary have become hot assets lately, with several trading hands for big price tags.
Investment management company Ave Maria recently released its “Ave Maria World Equity Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. At the end of the second quarter, the fund returned -14.19% compared to -15.66% for MSCI All Country World Index. Poor performance of large global markets affected the […]
First Horizon Corp. (NYSE: FHN or "First Horizon") today announced that it has been recognized by Forbes as one of The Best Employers for Women 2022. Read the full announcement on Forbes.com.
FHN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FHNWant to do more research on First Horizon National Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch