First Horizon National Corporation (FHN): Price and Financial Metrics
FHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.34||52-week high||$24.90|
|Prev. close||$12.79||52-week low||$8.99|
|Day high||$13.36||Avg. volume||9,045,486|
|50-day MA||$11.26||Dividend yield||4.69%|
|200-day MA||$13.61||Market Cap||7.45B|
FHN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHN POWR Grades
- FHN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FHN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FHN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
FHN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.56, FIRST HORIZON CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 10.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 128.1%, FIRST HORIZON CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 91.42% of about US stocks.
- FIRST HORIZON CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST HORIZON CORP are MRBK, WTFC, ALRS, FIBK, and SYBT.
- FHN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST HORIZON CORP's official web site, go to www.firsthorizon.com.
FHN Valuation Summary
- FHN's price/earnings ratio is 5.4; this is 39.33% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FHN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHN.
FHN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 166%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.6%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 145.9%.
The table below shows FHN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FHN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FHN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.9% of graded US stocks.
- FHN's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TBBK, OFG, and CHMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FHN.
The table below shows FHN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) Company Bio
First Horizon National offers general banking services for consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
FHN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHN Latest Social Stream
View Full FHN Social Stream
Latest FHN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST HORIZON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHN as an investment opportunity.
First Horizon is pleased to announce that Natalie Flanders, SVP, Investor Relations Officer, has been recognized by Diversity Woman magazine in its 2023 Power 100 list. The honorees were celebrated at the 18th annual Diversity Women's Business Leadership Conference and are highlighted in the Diversity Woman Magazine Fall 2023 issue here.
First Horizon Corporation, (NYSE: FHN or "First Horizon") is proud to announce that Dr. Anthony C. Hood, Chief Diversity Equity and Inclusion Officer, was named to COLOR Magazine's POWERLIST of Top Chief Diversity Officers.
First Horizon (FHN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
First Horizon Corporation (NYSE: FHN) today announced that Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer Bryan Jordan will participate at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference on December 5, 2023, at 3:40 pm ET.
First Horizon Corp. (NYSE: FHN or "First Horizon") today announced it has earned a spot on the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption's list of BEST ADOPTION-FRIENDLY WORKPLACES, another recognition of the company as an employer of choice.
FHN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FHNWant to do more research on First Horizon National Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch