First Horizon National Corporation (FHN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHN POWR Grades
- FHN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.96% of US stocks.
- FHN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FHN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.57% of US stocks).
FHN Stock Summary
- FHN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.02% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for First Horizon Corp comes in at 85.1%, a number that bests 93.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- First Horizon Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 46.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FHN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZION, UMBF, WTFC, CMA, and BPOP.
- FHN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Horizon Corp's official web site, go to www.firsthorizon.com.
FHN Valuation Summary
- FHN's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.6; this is 106.67% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FHN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.9 over the prior 243 months.
- FHN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHN.
FHN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 167.99%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 197.61%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -37.63%.
The table below shows FHN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FHN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.53||52-week high||$19.45|
|Prev. close||$15.65||52-week low||$8.53|
|Day high||$15.75||Avg. volume||6,001,222|
|50-day MA||$17.13||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$15.58||Market Cap||8.58B|
First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) Company Bio
First Horizon National offers general banking services for consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
FHN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHN Latest Social Stream
View Full FHN Social Stream
Latest FHN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Horizon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHN as an investment opportunity.
First Horizon Corporation's ( NYSE:FHN ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.15 per share on 1st of October...
MEMPHIS, Tenn., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Horizon Corporation (NYSE: FHN or the “Company”) today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.15 per share. The dividend is payable on October 1, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 10, 2021. Preferred Dividend Information Cash dividends were also approved on the Company’s Series C, Series D, Series E and Series F Preferred Stock, and on First Horizon Bank’
MEMPHIS, Tenn., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Horizon Bank has named Hunter Hill as Chief Digital Transformation Officer and promoted Tony Adams to New Orleans Market President. Hill joined legacy IBERIABANK in 2009 to grow the bank’s commercial client base in Birmingham, Alabama. In 2014, he became New Orleans Market President. In his new role as Chief Digital Transformation Officer, he will be responsible for creating and driving enterprise digital vision, strategy and thought leader
FHN earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
First Horizon's (FHN) Q2 earnings reflect gains from solid revenues and improved deposits despite a low-rate economy that hurt margins.
FHN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FHNWant to do more research on First Horizon National Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch