First Horizon National Corporation (FHN): Price and Financial Metrics
FHN Stock Summary
- FHN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.98%, First Horizon National Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 84.59% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FHN comes in at -70.99% -- higher than that of just 8.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Horizon National Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SNV, SSB, FHB, OCFC, and FBNC.
- FHN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Horizon National Corp's official web site, go to www.firsthorizon.com.
FHN Stock Price Chart More Charts
FHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.28||52-week high||$17.42|
|Prev. close||$8.32||52-week low||$6.27|
|Day high||$8.38||Avg. volume||6,599,583|
|50-day MA||$13.46||Dividend yield||7.21%|
|200-day MA||$15.30||Market Cap||2.58B|
First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) Company Bio
First Horizon National offers general banking services for consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.