First Horizon National Corporation (FHN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FHN POWR Grades
- FHN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.6% of US stocks.
- FHN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FHN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.3% of US stocks).
FHN Stock Summary
- FHN has a market capitalization of $13,253,685,871 -- more than approximately 86.1% of US stocks.
- FHN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.45% of US stocks.
- The volatility of FIRST HORIZON CORP's share price is greater than that of only 2.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST HORIZON CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CBNK, SSB, EWBC, MVBF, and SNV.
- Visit FHN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firsthorizon.com.
FHN Valuation Summary
- FHN's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 230.77% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FHN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FHN.
FHN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 90.28%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 53.16%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.13%.
The table below shows FHN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FHN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FHN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.9% of graded US stocks.
- FHN's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TBBK, OFG, and CHMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FHN.
The table below shows FHN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FHN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.68||52-week high||$24.92|
|Prev. close||$24.69||52-week low||$16.78|
|Day high||$24.70||Avg. volume||3,953,075|
|50-day MA||$24.57||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$23.32||Market Cap||13.25B|
First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) Company Bio
First Horizon National offers general banking services for consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
FHN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FHN Latest Social Stream
View Full FHN Social Stream
Latest FHN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST HORIZON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FHN as an investment opportunity.
First Horizon Corp. (NYSE:FHN or "First Horizon") today announced that it joins 484 other companies as a member of the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI), a modified market capitalization-weighted index developed to gauge the performance of public companies dedicated to reporting gender-related data. This reference index measures gender equality across five pillars: leadership & talent pipeline, equal pay & gender pay parity, inclusive culture, anti-sexual harassment policies, and extern
First Horizon''s Q4 results showed good spread leverage and very good operating leverage. Read more to see my thoughts on FHN stock and my recommendation.
First Horizon Corporation (NYSE: FHN or the "Company") today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.15 per share. The dividend is payable on April 3, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 17, 2023.
First Horizon has been in the process of being acquired by TD for nearly a year. Click for our review of FHN''s earnings and what they mean.
An increase in net interest income (NII), declining expenses and higher rates support First Horizon's (FHN) Q4 earnings. However, a fall in deposits and non-interest income and higher provisions are headwinds.
FHN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FHNWant to do more research on First Horizon National Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch