First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, FHN's growth rate has been 0.34% over the past 5.5 years.
- FHN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.45%, higher than about 90.84% stocks in our dividend set.
- FHN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,312,789,000; for context, that's better than 96.87% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FHN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UFAB, CIB, ATRI, MRTN and NYC.
FHN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FHN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 27.74%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Horizon Corp are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for FHN than it is for 4.36% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, FHN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 95% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, FHN's equity discount rate is less than just 10.06% of those stocks.
FHN Dividend Chart
FHN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FHN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FHN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about First Horizon National Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
First Horizon National Corp Common Stock (FHN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Horizon National Corp (FHN) - Dividend Investor
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha