First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FHN reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.34% over the past 5.76 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FHN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,312,789,000, ranking above 96.93% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, FHN generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 88.23% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FHN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: COST, RDY, MPX, NEU and ETR.
FHN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FHN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 37.67%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Horizon Corp are:
- First Horizon Corp has annual revenue of approximately $2 billion; this classifies the stock in the mid-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 92.61% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for First Horizon Corp, its beta is lower than 6.22% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Horizon Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 9.18% of them.
FHN Dividend Chart
FHN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FHN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FHN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about First Horizon National Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
First Horizon National Corp Common Stock (FHN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Horizon National Corp (FHN) - Dividend Investor
First Horizon National Corp (FHN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha