First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIBK POWR Grades
- FIBK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FIBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.44% of US stocks).
FIBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.93 for FIRST INTERSTATE BANCSYSTEM INC; that's greater than it is for 90.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 64.42%, FIRST INTERSTATE BANCSYSTEM INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.72% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FIBK's revenue has grown 40.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 79.3% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSRR, FMNB, TRMK, SYBT, and SFNC.
- Visit FIBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstinterstatebank.com.
FIBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FIBK's price/earnings ratio is 133.91% higher, now standing at 26.9.
- FIBK's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 155 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIBK.
FIBK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 76.4%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -41.46%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2.48%.
The table below shows FIBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.37% of graded US stocks.
- FIBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- GCBC, UBFO, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIBK.
The table below shows FIBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.44||52-week high||$46.34|
|Prev. close||$41.33||52-week low||$32.40|
|Day high||$41.74||Avg. volume||750,117|
|50-day MA||$43.31||Dividend yield||4.55%|
|200-day MA||$39.38||Market Cap||4.33B|
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK) Company Bio
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. provides commercial and consumer banking services. Its deposit products include checking, savings, time, and demand deposits; and repurchase agreements primarily for commercial and municipal depositors in Montana, Wyoming, and western South Dakota. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Billings, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FIBK Social Stream
Latest FIBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST INTERSTATE BANCSYSTEM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIBK as an investment opportunity.
First Interstate BancSystem ( NASDAQ:FIBK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$281.3m (up 69...
Does First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
First Interstate BancSystem's (NASDAQ:FIBK) Shareholders Will Receive A Bigger Dividend Than Last Year
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FIBK ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last...
First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.78% and 2.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Earnings and Announces a 14.6% Increase in the Quarterly Cash Dividend to $0.47 per Share
BILLINGS, Mont., October 25, 2022--First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIBK) today reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022. For the quarter, the Company reported net income of $85.7 million, or $0.80 per share, which compares to net income of $64.1 million, or $0.59 per share, for the second quarter of 2022, and net income of $47.1 million, or $0.76 per share, for the third quarter of 2021.
FIBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIBKWant to do more research on First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch