First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIBK POWR Grades
- FIBK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.99% of US stocks.
- FIBK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FIBK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.68% of US stocks).
FIBK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 412.75, FIRST INTERSTATE BANCSYSTEM INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.91% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.07 for FIRST INTERSTATE BANCSYSTEM INC; that's greater than it is for 90.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 192.99%, FIRST INTERSTATE BANCSYSTEM INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.04% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST INTERSTATE BANCSYSTEM INC are FULT, FSBC, BSRR, FGBI, and AMTB.
- Visit FIBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstinterstatebank.com.
FIBK Valuation Summary
- FIBK's price/earnings ratio is 15.4; this is 62.11% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 158 months, FIBK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIBK.
FIBK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 299.01%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -36.4%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -27.32%.
The table below shows FIBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.37% of graded US stocks.
- FIBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- GCBC, UBFO, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIBK.
The table below shows FIBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIBK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FIBK, see our FIBK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$44.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.8 (Moderate Buy)|
FIBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.99||52-week high||$46.34|
|Prev. close||$31.78||52-week low||$29.50|
|Day high||$31.67||Avg. volume||805,818|
|50-day MA||$35.55||Dividend yield||6.13%|
|200-day MA||$39.43||Market Cap||3.13B|
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK) Company Bio
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. provides commercial and consumer banking services. Its deposit products include checking, savings, time, and demand deposits; and repurchase agreements primarily for commercial and municipal depositors in Montana, Wyoming, and western South Dakota. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Billings, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FIBK Social Stream
Latest FIBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST INTERSTATE BANCSYSTEM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIBK as an investment opportunity.
We Wouldn't Be Too Quick To Buy First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIBK) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend
It looks like First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FIBK ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIBK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIBK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 27, 2023 First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.82 EPS, expectations were $1.03. Operator: Hello everyone and welcome to the First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. Fourth Quarter Earnings Call. My name is Nadia, and I will be coordinating the call […]
First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) Misses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.10% and 5%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings
BILLINGS, Mont., January 26, 2023--First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIBK) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter of 2022. For the quarter, the Company reported net income of $85.8 million, or $0.82 per diluted share, which compares to net income of $85.7 million, or $0.80 per share, for the third quarter of 2022, and net income of $51.1 million, or $0.83 per share, for the fourth quarter of 2021.
Old Second Bancorp (OSBC) Beats Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Old Second Bancorp (OSBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.92% and 4.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FIBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIBKWant to do more research on First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...