First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FIBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIBK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- FIBK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
FIBK Stock Summary
- FIBK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 198.94 -- higher than 84.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FIBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 75.13%, First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.3% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Interstate Bancsystem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BXS, SRCE, FNWB, BUSE, and PRK.
- Visit FIBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstinterstatebank.com.
FIBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.23||52-week high||$51.24|
|Prev. close||$45.29||52-week low||$26.65|
|Day high||$47.50||Avg. volume||204,202|
|50-day MA||$47.48||Dividend yield||3.62%|
|200-day MA||$39.90||Market Cap||2.93B|
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK) Company Bio
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. provides commercial and consumer banking services. Its deposit products include checking, savings, time, and demand deposits; and repurchase agreements primarily for commercial and municipal depositors in Montana, Wyoming, and western South Dakota. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Billings, Montana.
FIBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FIBK Social Stream
Latest FIBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Interstate Bancsystem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIBK as an investment opportunity.
It looks like First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FIBK ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. You...
First Interstate BancSystem (NASDAQ:FIBK) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 109% Total Return On Their Investment
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc.'s (FIBK) CEO Kevin Riley on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (FIBK) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Lisa Slyter-Bray - Executive Assistant Kevin Riley - Chief Executive Officer Marcy Mutch - Chief Financial Officer Michael Lugli - Chief Credit Officer Conference Call Participants Jared Shaw - Wells Fargo Securities...
Let's see if First Interstate (FIBK) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIBK) Director James R. Scott, Jr. sold 1,949 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, March 8th. The stock was sold at an average price of $49.53, for a total value of $96,533.97. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 5,459 shares in the company, valued at […]
FIBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIBKWant to do more research on First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch