First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FIBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FIBK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- FIBK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.63% of US stocks).
FIBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.19 for First Interstate Bancsystem Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 29.6%, First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.88% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FIBK is more volatile than merely 12.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVBF, FBMS, HOMB, ABTX, and OSBC.
- FIBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's official web site, go to www.firstinterstatebank.com.
FIBK Valuation Summary
- FIBK's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 266.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 139 months, FIBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.9.
- Over the past 139 months, FIBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIBK.
FIBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 152.65%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 3.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.6%.
The table below shows FIBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.48% of graded US stocks.
- FIBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 437 Banking stocks.
- MCBC, CBU, and FBMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIBK.
The table below shows FIBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.92||52-week high||$51.24|
|Prev. close||$38.74||52-week low||$30.02|
|Day high||$38.41||Avg. volume||209,591|
|50-day MA||$42.92||Dividend yield||4.23%|
|200-day MA||$44.13||Market Cap||2.36B|
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK) Company Bio
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. provides commercial and consumer banking services. Its deposit products include checking, savings, time, and demand deposits; and repurchase agreements primarily for commercial and municipal depositors in Montana, Wyoming, and western South Dakota. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Billings, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FIBK Social Stream
Latest FIBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Interstate Bancsystem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIBK as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky Law, P.A. Announces Investigation of Great Western Bancorp, Inc. Merger
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (“GWB”) (NYSE: GWB) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to GWB’s agreement to be acquired by First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (“First Interstate”) (NASDAQ GS: FIBK). Under the terms of the agreement, GWB’s shareholders will receive 0.8425 shares of First Interstate for each share of GWB common stock they own. To l
Great Western Bancorp (GWB) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
First Interstate BancSystem Merger Investigation: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Investigation Into Whether the Merger of First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. Is Fair to Shareholders; Investors Are Encouraged to Contact the Firm – FIBK
NEW YORK, September 17, 2021--Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, is investigating whether the merger of First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIBK) and Great Western Bancorp, Inc. is fair to First Interstate shareholders. Following completion of the transaction, First Interstate shareholders will collectively own 57% of the combined company.
Rowley Law PLLC is investigating potential securities law violations by Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: GWB) and its board of directors concerning the proposed acquisition of the company by First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIBK). Stockholders will receive 0.8425 shares of First Interstate BancSystem common stock for each share of Great Western Bancorp stock that they hold. The transaction is valued at approximately $2 billion and is expected to close in the first quarter of 2022.
GREAT WESTERN BANCORP ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of GWB and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the officers or directors of Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: GWB) (“GWB”) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s merger with First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIBK) (“FIBK”). Click here to learn more and participate in the action. On September 16, 2021
FIBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIBKWant to do more research on First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch