First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIBK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FIBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- FIBK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FIBK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.44% of US stocks).
FIBK Stock Summary
- FIBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.93% of US stocks.
- The volatility of First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's share price is greater than that of only 14.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FIBK comes in at 6.06% -- higher than that of 76.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Interstate Bancsystem Inc are CFBK, BY, BHB, OCFC, and ABTX.
- FIBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's official web site, go to www.firstinterstatebank.com.
FIBK Valuation Summary
- FIBK's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 266.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 139 months, FIBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.9.
- Over the past 139 months, FIBK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIBK.
FIBK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 53.47%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 145.87%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 96.3%.
The table below shows FIBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.37% of graded US stocks.
- FIBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- GCBC, UBFO, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIBK.
The table below shows FIBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.72||52-week high||$45.91|
|Prev. close||$38.11||52-week low||$32.40|
|Day high||$38.75||Avg. volume||908,354|
|50-day MA||$35.86||Dividend yield||4.24%|
|200-day MA||$38.89||Market Cap||4.24B|
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK) Company Bio
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. provides commercial and consumer banking services. Its deposit products include checking, savings, time, and demand deposits; and repurchase agreements primarily for commercial and municipal depositors in Montana, Wyoming, and western South Dakota. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Billings, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FIBK Social Stream
Latest FIBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Interstate Bancsystem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIBK as an investment opportunity.
New Directors bring decades of financial industry executive leadership to support Katapult’s next phase of growthPLANO, Texas, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Katapult, a lease-to-own platform that integrates with major e-commerce platforms to power online shopping for non-prime customers, today announced the appointment of Joyce Phillips and Jane J. Thompson to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. Ms. Phillips and Ms. Thompson were appointed to the class of directors that will stand
First Interstate Banc (NASDAQ:FIBK) had declared $0.41/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Payable Feb. 21; for shareholders of record Feb. 10; ex-div Feb. 9. See FIBK Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
No summary available.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FIBK ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
FIBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FIBKWant to do more research on First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch