First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK): Price and Financial Metrics
FIBK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FIBK is 0.31 -- better than just 22.37% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.45 for First Interstate Bancsystem Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.84% of US stocks.
- The volatility of First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 22.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Interstate Bancsystem Inc are FHB, CHCO, FMNB, IBTX, and INDB.
- FIBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's official web site, go to www.firstinterstatebank.com.
FIBK Stock Price Chart More Charts
FIBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.68||52-week high||$43.83|
|Prev. close||$28.11||52-week low||$24.50|
|Day high||$30.10||Avg. volume||259,066|
|50-day MA||$33.25||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$38.73||Market Cap||1.94B|
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK) Company Bio
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. provides commercial and consumer banking services. Its deposit products include checking, savings, time, and demand deposits; and repurchase agreements primarily for commercial and municipal depositors in Montana, Wyoming, and western South Dakota. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Billings, Montana.