First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. - (FIBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FIBK reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.29% over the past 5.51 years.
- FIBK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 259,200,000; for context, that's better than 93.91% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FIBK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SALM, OGS, PDM, ED and ADT.
FIBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding First Interstate Bancsystem Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 51.8% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- FIBK's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 85.91% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, First Interstate Bancsystem Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 90.18% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, FIBK's equity discount rate is less than 81.5% of those stocks.
FIBK Dividend Chart
FIBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FIBK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FIBK dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about First Interstate Bancsystem Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc Common Stock (FIBK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) - Dividend Investor
First Interstate Bancsystem Inc (FIBK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha