Fair Isaac Corproation (FICO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FICO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FICO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FICO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- FICO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.84% of US stocks).
FICO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,691,457,781, Fair Isaac Corp has a greater market value than 85.06% of US stocks.
- Fair Isaac Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.16% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FICO is more volatile than just 11.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fair Isaac Corp are PTC, WMS, IQ, WIX, and DBX.
- FICO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fair Isaac Corp's official web site, go to www.fico.com.
FICO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FICO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$475.78||52-week high||$547.57|
|Prev. close||$466.16||52-week low||$337.04|
|Day high||$478.15||Avg. volume||213,382|
|50-day MA||$496.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$467.53||Market Cap||13.69B|
Fair Isaac Corproation (FICO) Company Bio
Fair Isaac Corporation provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in San Jose, California.
FICO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fair Isaac Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fair Isaac Corp ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fair Isaac Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 70.16% of its sector Technology.
- 94% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 79.01% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 20.95% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FICO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FICO Latest Social Stream
View Full FICO Social Stream
Latest FICO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fair Isaac Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FICO as an investment opportunity.
Leading analytics software firm FICO (NYSE:FICO), will host a free online financial education event with national and local nonprofit partners for Newark-area consumers on May 20. The event will provide attendees with the knowledge and tools to help them better understand their financial health. Senator Bob Menendez will join live to provide opening remarks.
AMAG Leasing AG, the largest B2B and B2C captive car leasing company in Switzerland, has used the FICO® Platform to improve its credit granting process. With more than 150,000 leasing contracts under management, AMAG Leasing AG has been able to automate large parts of the decision-making procedure involved in striking new leases so that the company will be able to handle 50 percent more applications with the same workforce, thanks to the power of FICO® Decision Modeler.
The following slide deck was published by Fair Isaac Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) Q2 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Steve Weber - Vice President, Investor Relations Will Lansing - Chief Executive Officer Mike McLaughlin - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Kyle Peterson - Needham Surinder Thind - Jefferies Caroline Conway...
FICO earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
FICO Price Returns