Fair Isaac Corproation (FICO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FICO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FICO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- FICO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- FICO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
FICO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,616,400,501, Fair Isaac Corp has a greater market value than 82.96% of US stocks.
- Fair Isaac Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.14% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FICO is more volatile than merely 8.82% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fair Isaac Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FEYE, SUMO, MOTS, NTNX, and ZEN.
- FICO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fair Isaac Corp's official web site, go to www.fico.com.
FICO Valuation Summary
- FICO's price/earnings ratio is 36.4; this is 6.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FICO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 243 months.
- FICO's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FICO.
FICO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.84%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 242.14%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.17%.
The table below shows FICO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FICO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FICO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.88% of graded US stocks.
- FICO's asset turnover comes in at 0.854 -- ranking 158th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- PRO, TRTN, and RBA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FICO.
The table below shows FICO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FICO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FICO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$423.41||52-week high||$553.97|
|Prev. close||$434.25||52-week low||$380.00|
|Day high||$429.76||Avg. volume||213,090|
|50-day MA||$481.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$491.08||Market Cap||12.18B|
Fair Isaac Corproation (FICO) Company Bio
Fair Isaac Corporation provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FICO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FICO Latest Social Stream
View Full FICO Social Stream
Latest FICO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fair Isaac Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FICO as an investment opportunity.
Global Debt Collection Software Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Experian, Fair Isaac and Temenos Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Debt Collection Software Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The publisher has been monitoring the debt collection software market and it is poised to grow by $803.50 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 5.20% during the forecast period. The report on the debt collection software market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor anal
While Fair Isaac Corporation ( NYSE:FICO ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
Leading analytics software firm FICO (NYSE:FICO) will host a free online financial education event with national and local nonprofit partners for Jacksonville-area consumers on September 15. Congressman Al Lawson (FL-05) will provide remarks on the importance of financial education.
FICO (NYSE:FICO), a leading predictive analytics and decision management software company, today announced Will Lansing, Chief Executive Officer, will present virtually at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference on Monday, September 13th at 12:00 pm EST.
Barclays Stick to Their Buy Rating for Fair Isaac Corporation
FICO Price Returns