Fair Isaac Corproation (FICO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FICO POWR Grades
- FICO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FICO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FICO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
FICO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FICO is -2.46 -- better than merely 3.02% of US stocks.
- FICO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 79.05%, Fair Isaac Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 87.62% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fair Isaac Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FROG, BE, RAMP, OUST, and AYRO.
- Visit FICO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fico.com.
FICO Valuation Summary
- FICO's price/earnings ratio is 36.4; this is 6.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FICO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.9 over the prior 243 months.
- FICO's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FICO.
FICO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 69.96%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 39.04%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 142.67%.
The table below shows FICO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FICO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FICO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.99% of graded US stocks.
- FICO's asset turnover comes in at 0.854 -- ranking 166th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SREV, TWOU, and NTNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FICO.
The table below shows FICO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FICO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FICO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$408.26||52-week high||$553.97|
|Prev. close||$400.90||52-week low||$340.48|
|Day high||$408.69||Avg. volume||272,226|
|50-day MA||$387.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$420.74||Market Cap||10.59B|
Fair Isaac Corproation (FICO) Company Bio
Fair Isaac Corporation provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. The company was founded in 1956 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FICO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FICO Latest Social Stream
View Full FICO Social Stream
Latest FICO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fair Isaac Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FICO as an investment opportunity.
Kiplinger’s credit expert, Lisa Gerstner, joins us to talk credit strategy. Also, a number of new electric cars hit the market this year. Will one work for Sandy?
There's no denying that the company delivered an incredibly strong fourth quarter. The stock has performed well since the company reported those results on Feb. 15. The development of Upstart's auto business looks to be coming along, and Upstart also provided revenue guidance for this year that exceeded prior analyst estimates.
If history is any guide, there may be good fortune ahead for shares of Fair Isaac (NYSE: FICO ). A so-called "golden cross" has formed on its chart and, not surprisingly, this could be bullish for the stock. What To Know: Many traders use moving average crossover systems to make their decisions. When a shorter-term average price crosses above a longer-term average price, it could mean the stock is trending higher. If the short-term average price crosses … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Here is how Celestica (CLS) and Fair Isaac (FICO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
SAN DIEGO, February 17, 2022--Leading analytics software firm FICO (NYSE:FICO) will host a free online financial education event with national and local nonprofit partners for San Diego-area consumers on February 22. Congressman Juan Vargas (CA-51) will provide remarks on the importance of financial education.
FICO Price Returns