Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FISI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.38% of US stocks.
- FISI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FISI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.56% of US stocks).
FISI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.4, Financial Institutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 11.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.15 for Financial Institutions Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.76% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Financial Institutions Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Financial Institutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QCRH, NBTB, BHLB, IBCP, and EBMT.
- FISI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Financial Institutions Inc's official web site, go to www.five-starbank.com.
FISI Valuation Summary
- FISI's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.4; this is 48.84% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FISI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- FISI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISI.
FISI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 45.52%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.55%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.08%.
The table below shows FISI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FISI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.46% of graded US stocks.
- FISI's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- RM, ESXB, and PFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FISI.
The table below shows FISI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.75||52-week high||$34.43|
|Prev. close||$26.52||52-week low||$26.22|
|Day high||$26.79||Avg. volume||54,060|
|50-day MA||$29.43||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$31.18||Market Cap||409.25M|
Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) Company Bio
Financial Institutions, Inc. is a bank holding company for several community banks based in western and central New York. The Company, through subsidiaries, also provides brokerage services, employee benefits, and compensation consulting services. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Warsaw, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISI Latest Social Stream
View Full FISI Social Stream
Latest FISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Financial Institutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISI as an investment opportunity.
The board of Financial Institutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FISI ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend by 7.4...
John G. Mangan to Lead Commercial Real Estate Lending TeamWARSAW, N.Y., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five Star Bank (the “Bank”), subsidiary of Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI), today announced the addition of a team of experienced commercial banking officers to launch a commercial platform in Baltimore and Washington, D.C. John G. Mangan was named Senior Vice President, Commercial Real Estate Executive and Mid-Atlantic President. He has more than 15 years of commercial real estat
Financial Institutions (NASDAQ:FISI) declares $0.29/share quarterly dividend, 7.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.27. Forward yield 3.67% Payable April 4; for shareholders of record March 18; ex-div March 17. See FISI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
12th Consecutive Annual Increase 12th Consecutive Annual Increase
The big shareholder groups in Financial Institutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FISI ) have power over the company. Insiders often...
FISI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISIWant to see what other sources are saying about Financial Institutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch