Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISI POWR Grades
- FISI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- FISI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FISI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
FISI Stock Summary
- FISI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.48%, Financial Institutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.07% of about US stocks.
- Financial Institutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Financial Institutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CFFI, IBCP, CVLY, CCBG, and CHMG.
- Visit FISI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.five-starbank.com.
FISI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FISI's price/earnings ratio is 31.4% lower, now standing at 8.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FISI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, FISI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISI.
FISI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 10.77%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.8%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 50.53%.
The table below shows FISI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.02||52-week high||$33.12|
|Prev. close||$30.44||52-week low||$14.35|
|Day high||$30.42||Avg. volume||59,010|
|50-day MA||$30.31||Dividend yield||3.67%|
|200-day MA||$26.81||Market Cap||475.19M|
Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) Company Bio
Financial Institutions, Inc. is a bank holding company for several community banks based in western and central New York. The Company, through subsidiaries, also provides brokerage services, employee benefits, and compensation consulting services. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Warsaw, New York.
FISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISI Latest Social Stream
View Full FISI Social Stream
Latest FISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Financial Institutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISI as an investment opportunity.
Investment Thesis Earlier this year I wrote about Financial Institutions (FISI) with a premise that the bank, while still a solid operator, was likely to tread water for the foreseeable future. From the time of my last publication until today, the bank has essentially gone nowhere in terms of overall...
Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) CEO Marty Birmingham on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 30, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Shelly J. Doran - Director, Investor and External Communications Marty Birmingham - President and CEO Jack Plants - CFO Justin Bigham - Chief Community Banking Officer Mike Grover - Director of Financial Planning...
Financial Institutions (FISI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 56.25% and 0.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WARSAW, N.Y., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI) (the “Company” “we” or “us”), parent company of Five Star Bank (the “Bank”), SDN Insurance Agency, LLC (“SDN”), Courier Capital, LLC (“Courier Capital”) and HNP Capital, LLC (“HNP Capital”), today reported financial and operational results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Net income for the quarter was $20.2 million compared to $11.1 million in the second quarter of 2020. After preferred dividen
Financial Institutions (FISI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FISI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISIWant to see what other sources are saying about Financial Institutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch