Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISI POWR Grades
- FISI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.65% of US stocks.
- FISI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- FISI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
FISI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.91 for Financial Institutions Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49%, Financial Institutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.79% of about US stocks.
- Financial Institutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FISI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBCP, OPBK, EBMT, SMBC, and NBTB.
- FISI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Financial Institutions Inc's official web site, go to www.five-starbank.com.
FISI Valuation Summary
- FISI's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.4; this is 48.84% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FISI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- FISI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISI.
FISI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.23%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 153.1%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 45.52%.
The table below shows FISI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FISI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.59% of graded US stocks.
- FISI's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 433 Banking stocks.
- MOFG, SYF, and ESXB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FISI.
The table below shows FISI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.82||52-week high||$33.45|
|Prev. close||$31.35||52-week low||$15.41|
|Day high||$31.82||Avg. volume||52,081|
|50-day MA||$30.95||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$29.73||Market Cap||504.09M|
Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) Company Bio
Financial Institutions, Inc. is a bank holding company for several community banks based in western and central New York. The Company, through subsidiaries, also provides brokerage services, employee benefits, and compensation consulting services. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Warsaw, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISI Latest Social Stream
View Full FISI Social Stream
Latest FISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Financial Institutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISI as an investment opportunity.
WARSAW, N.Y., Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI) (the “Company”), the parent company of Five Star Bank, SDN Insurance Agency, LLC (“SDN”), Courier Capital, LLC (“Courier Capital”) and HNP Capital, LLC (“HNP Capital”), will release results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, after the market closes on October 28, 2021. Management will host an earnings conference call and audio webcast on October 29, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The call wil
MEOH, GES, FISI, and GPI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 16, 2021.
Financial Institutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FISI ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The ex-dividend date is...
Buffalo, New York employee benefits and human resources advisory firm was acquired by SDN Insurance Agency, Financial Institutions’ insurance subsidiaryWARSAW, N.Y., Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI) (the “Company”), parent company of Five Star Bank (the “Bank”), SDN Insurance Agency, LLC (“SDN”), Courier Capital, LLC (“Courier Capital”) and HNP Capital, LLC (“HNP Capital”), today announced the acquisition of assets of North Woods Capital Benefits LLC (
The big shareholder groups in Financial Institutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FISI ) have power over the company. Institutions...
FISI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISIWant to see what other sources are saying about Financial Institutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch