Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISI POWR Grades
- FISI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.16% of US stocks.
- FISI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FISI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
FISI Stock Summary
- FISI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 408.96 -- higher than 93.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.94 for FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC; that's greater than it is for 94.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.21%, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.59% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FISI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBT, HAFC, PWOD, FDBC, and BHLB.
- Visit FISI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.five-starbank.com.
FISI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FISI's price/sales ratio is 63.64% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- FISI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISI.
FISI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -33.07%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.98%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 90.53%.
The table below shows FISI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FISI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.46% of graded US stocks.
- FISI's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- RM, ESXB, and PFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FISI.
The table below shows FISI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.07||52-week high||$34.43|
|Prev. close||$24.14||52-week low||$23.69|
|Day high||$25.09||Avg. volume||46,669|
|50-day MA||$26.02||Dividend yield||4.82%|
|200-day MA||$28.79||Market Cap||369.09M|
Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) Company Bio
Financial Institutions, Inc. is a bank holding company for several community banks based in western and central New York. The Company, through subsidiaries, also provides brokerage services, employee benefits, and compensation consulting services. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Warsaw, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISI Latest Social Stream
View Full FISI Social Stream
Latest FISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISI as an investment opportunity.
The financial services veteran brings deeps corporate development and financial experience to the growing community bank and its affiliates Bruce W. Harting Financial Institutions, Inc. appointed Bruce W. Harting to its Board of Directors. WARSAW, N.Y., Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI) (the “Company” or “we”), parent company of Five Star Bank (the “Bank”), SDN Insurance Agency, LLC, Courier Capital, LLC and HNP Capital, LLC, today announced the appoint
WARSAW, N.Y., Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI) (the “Company”), parent company of Five Star Bank, SDN Insurance Agency, LLC (“SDN”), Courier Capital, LLC (“Courier Capital”) and HNP Capital, LLC (“HNP Capital”), announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.29 per outstanding common share. The Company also announced dividends of $0.75 per share on its Series A 3% preferred stock and $2.12 per share on its Seri
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Financial Institutions (FISI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.92% and 4.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WARSAW, N.Y., July 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI) (the “Company” “we” or “us”), parent company of Five Star Bank (the “Bank”), SDN Insurance Agency, LLC (“SDN”), Courier Capital, LLC (“Courier Capital”) and HNP Capital, LLC (“HNP Capital”), today reported financial and operational results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Net income for the quarter was $15.6 million compared to $20.2 million in the second quarter of 2021. After preferred dividen
FISI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISIWant to see what other sources are saying about Financial Institutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch