Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI): Price and Financial Metrics
FISI Stock Summary
- FISI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.12%, Financial Institutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.51% of about US stocks.
- Financial Institutions Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 81.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Financial Institutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NBTB, OBNK, CCNE, IBCP, and PROV.
- Visit FISI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.five-starbank.com.
FISI Stock Price Chart More Charts
FISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.42||52-week high||$33.28|
|Prev. close||$18.14||52-week low||$12.78|
|Day high||$17.36||Avg. volume||42,933|
|50-day MA||$25.28||Dividend yield||5.73%|
|200-day MA||$29.10||Market Cap||262.77M|
Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) Company Bio
Financial Institutions, Inc. is a bank holding company for several community banks based in western and central New York. The Company, through subsidiaries, also provides brokerage services, employee benefits, and compensation consulting services. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Warsaw, New York.