Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI): Price and Financial Metrics
FISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.00||52-week high||$28.46|
|Prev. close||$16.21||52-week low||$13.84|
|Day high||$17.09||Avg. volume||52,927|
|50-day MA||$17.30||Dividend yield||7.59%|
|200-day MA||$22.68||Market Cap||261.39M|
FISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FISI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FISI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FISI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
FISI Stock Summary
- FISI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.36% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 224.78%, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.76% of about US stocks.
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -57.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC are COFS, FRAF, OPOF, ORRF, and UBFO.
- FISI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.five-starbank.com.
FISI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FISI's price/sales ratio is 40.91% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FISI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISI.
FISI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 113.58%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -3.87%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 107.51%.
The table below shows FISI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FISI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.46% of graded US stocks.
- FISI's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- RM, ESXB, and PFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FISI.
The table below shows FISI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FISI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FISI, see our FISI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$36.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) Company Bio
Financial Institutions, Inc. is a bank holding company for several community banks based in western and central New York. The Company, through subsidiaries, also provides brokerage services, employee benefits, and compensation consulting services. The company was founded in 1931 and is based in Warsaw, New York.
FISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISI Latest Social Stream
View Full FISI Social Stream
Latest FISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISI as an investment opportunity.
Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 67% of the company
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Financial Institutions' stock price might be...
Financial Institutions, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
WARSAW, N.Y., May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISI) (the “Company”), parent company of Five Star Bank, SDN Insurance Agency, LLC, and Courier Capital, LLC, announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per outstanding common share. The Company also announced dividends of $0.75 per share on its Series A 3% preferred stock and $2.12 per share on its Series B-1 8.48% preferred stock. All dividends are payable July
Safe Harbor Financial Partners with Five Star Bank to Create a Potential Billion-Dollar Growth Opportunity for Cannabis Banking
- Partnership opens financial service opportunities for lines of credit and banking services for Safe Harbor clients -WARSAW, N.Y. and GOLDEN, Colo., May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SHF Holdings, Inc., d/b/a/ Safe Harbor Financial ("Safe Harbor") (NASDAQ: SHFS), a leader in facilitating financial services and credit facilities to the regulated cannabis industry, and Five Star Bank, a New York-based subsidiary of Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FISI), are partnering to expand crucial access
Independent Director of Financial Institutions Picks Up 36% More Stock \
Potential Financial Institutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FISI ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Director...
Financial Institutions, Inc. Subsidiaries Courier Capital, LLC and HNP Capital, LLC Complete Merger
The merger strengthens Courier Capital, LLC, an affiliate of Five Star Bank, into one of the largest wealth management firms in Western New YorkWARSAW, N.Y., May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Financial Institutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISI) (the “Company”) today announced the completion of the merger of its wholly-owned SEC-registered investment advisory firms on May 1, 2023, under which HNP Capital, LLC (“HNP Capital”) merged with and into Courier Capital, LLC (“Courier Capital”). “This merger formal
FISI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISIWant to see what other sources are saying about Financial Institutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...