Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): Price and Financial Metrics
FITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.58||52-week high||$38.06|
|Prev. close||$28.95||52-week low||$22.11|
|Day high||$30.65||Avg. volume||6,680,235|
|50-day MA||$25.40||Dividend yield||4.84%|
|200-day MA||$26.86||Market Cap||20.83B|
FITB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FITB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FITB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.21% of US stocks.
- FITB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FITB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
FITB Stock Summary
- FIFTH THIRD BANCORP's market capitalization of $17,066,276,397 is ahead of 89% of US-listed equities.
- FITB's went public 33.66 years ago, making it older than 85.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.94 for FIFTH THIRD BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 93.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIFTH THIRD BANCORP are HBAN, NTRS, DFS, RJF, and FNF.
- FITB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIFTH THIRD BANCORP's official web site, go to www.53.com.
FITB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FITB's price/earnings ratio is 25.26% lower, now standing at 7.1.
- Over the past 243 months, FITB's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FITB.
FITB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.22%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 176.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.81%.
The table below shows FITB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FITB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FITB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.95% of graded US stocks.
- FITB's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CCBG, HOPE, and RBB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FITB.
The table below shows FITB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Company Bio
Fifth Third Bank (5/3 Bank) is a bank headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, at Fifth Third Center. It is the principal subsidiary of Fifth Third Bancorp, a diversified bank holding company. One of the largest consumer banks in the Midwestern United States, it operates 1,136 branches and 2,469 automated teller machines in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Fifth Third Bank is incorporated in Ohio. It was state-chartered until late 2019, when it obtained a national charter. (Source:Wikipedia)
FITB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FITB Latest Social Stream
View Full FITB Social Stream
Latest FITB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIFTH THIRD BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FITB as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the top 30 lowest P/E ratios of the S&P 500. To see more such companies, go directly to Top 5 Lowest P/E Ratios of the S&P 500. In its 2024 stock market outlook report, Goldman Sachs claimed that the hard part of the Fed’s battle against […]
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
When a stock breaks out above the 50-Day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
CINCINNATI, November 15, 2023--Small businesses across Fifth Third’s footprint are going to feel the love leading up to and during the Thanksgiving shopping weekend. Until Nov. 27, Fifth Third employees have the chance to enter their favorite local small business in a sweepstakes to win one of three $53,000 grants. Fifth Third wants to help these businesses thrive and drive sustainable economic growth for their local community.
FITB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|