Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FITB POWR Grades
- FITB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FITB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FITB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
FITB Stock Summary
- FITB has a market capitalization of $17,290,349,367 -- more than approximately 88.93% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FITB is currently 2.69, higher than just 12.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.35 for FIFTH THIRD BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 92.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FITB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBAN, DGX, BEN, NTRS, and IEX.
- Visit FITB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.53.com.
FITB Valuation Summary
- FITB's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.4; this is 4.59% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FITB's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FITB.
FITB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 52.22%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 176.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.81%.
The table below shows FITB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FITB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FITB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.95% of graded US stocks.
- FITB's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CCBG, HOPE, and RBB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FITB.
The table below shows FITB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FITB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FITB, see our FITB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$43.58||Average Broker Recommendation||1.48 (Moderate Buy)|
FITB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.13||52-week high||$47.02|
|Prev. close||$27.03||52-week low||$22.11|
|Day high||$27.38||Avg. volume||8,857,553|
|50-day MA||$33.22||Dividend yield||5.01%|
|200-day MA||$34.01||Market Cap||18.48B|
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Company Bio
Fifth Third Bank (5/3 Bank) is a bank headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, at Fifth Third Center. It is the principal subsidiary of Fifth Third Bancorp, a diversified bank holding company. One of the largest consumer banks in the Midwestern United States, it operates 1,136 branches and 2,469 automated teller machines in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Fifth Third Bank is incorporated in Ohio. It was state-chartered until late 2019, when it obtained a national charter. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FITB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FITB Latest Social Stream
View Full FITB Social Stream
Latest FITB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIFTH THIRD BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FITB as an investment opportunity.
Fifth Third Bank Awarded on the Fortune’s America’s Most Innovative Companies 2023 List
CINCINNATI, March 29, 2023--Fifth Third Bank, National Association, has been awarded on the Fortune list of America’s Most Innovative Companies 2023. This prestigious award is presented by Fortune and Statista Inc., the world-leading statistics portal and industry ranking provider. The awards list was announced on March 29 and can currently be viewed on the Fortune website.
Citizens Financial, Fifth Third among oversold regional bank stocks set to rebound: CFRA
CFRA reckons the recent selloff in regional bank stocks, following the collapse of three lenders earlier this month, is prompting a buying opportunity in six beaten-down stocks within the sector.
Regional banks that maintain robust deposit balances and provide services to healthy customers are expected to see their stocks fare well in the future, analyst Alexander Yokum contended in a note to clients, shouting out East West Bancorp (NASDAQ:EWBC), Citizens Financial Group (NYSE:Seeking Alpha | March 28, 2023
Fifth Third Bank Offers Tips on How to Talk to Your Kids About Money and Banking
CINCINNATI, March 28, 2023--There is no minimum age to talk with your children about money and banking. Kids as young as 3 can understand concepts of money and by age 7, some money habits may already be ingrained.
3 Unduly Punished High-Yield Bank Stocks to Buy
These names offer investors sustainable dividend yields of 5%+ alongside attractive share price upside potential.
Banks Step Up to Serve Crypto Firms After Signature, Silvergate Blowups
As crypto companies have scrambled to establish new bank relationships, industry executives say they have received a positive reception from some regional banks.
FITB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FITBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fifth Third Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...