Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): Price and Financial Metrics
FITB Stock Summary
- FITB has a market capitalization of $10,224,650,300 -- more than approximately 88.52% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.23, Fifth Third Bancorp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 10.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.18 for Fifth Third Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 87.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FITB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBAN, RJF, KEY, DOV, and HEI.
- FITB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fifth Third Bancorp's official web site, go to www.53.com.
FITB Stock Price Chart More Charts
FITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.15||52-week high||$31.64|
|Prev. close||$17.32||52-week low||$11.10|
|Day high||$17.72||Avg. volume||7,229,428|
|50-day MA||$24.31||Dividend yield||5.6%|
|200-day MA||$27.37||Market Cap||12.20B|
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Company Bio
First Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. It operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. The company operates branches and ATM locations across the Midwestern and Southeastern regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.