Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FITB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FITB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- FITB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FITB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.2% of US stocks).
FITB Stock Summary
- FITB has a market capitalization of $22,616,753,670 -- more than approximately 90.84% of US stocks.
- FIFTH THIRD BANCORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.92% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.69 for FIFTH THIRD BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 92.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIFTH THIRD BANCORP are HBAN, RJF, SIVB, ACGL, and K.
- Visit FITB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.53.com.
FITB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FITB's price/sales ratio is 138.46% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, FITB's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FITB.
FITB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 37.21%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.91%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.1%.
The table below shows FITB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FITB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FITB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.95% of graded US stocks.
- FITB's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 190th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CCBG, HOPE, and RBB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FITB.
The table below shows FITB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FITB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.95||52-week high||$50.64|
|Prev. close||$35.25||52-week low||$30.92|
|Day high||$35.03||Avg. volume||5,310,317|
|50-day MA||$34.53||Dividend yield||3.74%|
|200-day MA||$37.15||Market Cap||22.62B|
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Company Bio
Fifth Third Bank (5/3 Bank) is a bank headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, at Fifth Third Center. It is the principal subsidiary of Fifth Third Bancorp, a diversified bank holding company. One of the largest consumer banks in the Midwestern United States, it operates 1,136 branches and 2,469 automated teller machines in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Fifth Third Bank is incorporated in Ohio. It was state-chartered until late 2019, when it obtained a national charter. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FITB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FITB Latest Social Stream
View Full FITB Social Stream
Latest FITB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIFTH THIRD BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FITB as an investment opportunity.
Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITB) traded at $36.33 at close of the session on Tuesday, 11/22/22, made an upward move of 1.45% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $35.81 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.23 with the day’s price range being $35.98 – $36.36. The … Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) Is The Among Hot Stock Right Now Read More »
CINCINNATI, November 22, 2022--Fifth Third Bancorp (Nasdaq: FITB) will participate in the 2022 Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference on December 7, 2022 at approximately 8:00 AM ET. Tim Spence, president and chief executive officer, and Jamie Leonard, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will represent the Company.
Fifth-Third Bank is expanding its presence in metro Orlando. The Cincinnati-based bank (Nasdaq: FITB) will build a new branch as part of the Winter Springs Marketplace Shopping Center at the southwest corner of State Road 434 and Tuskawilla Road in Winter Springs, according to city documents. Winter Springs has a population of 38,342 as of the 2020 census.
“It's hard to imagine a deep recession when you don't have a problem in the financial sector, when you don't have high indebtedness levels and when you don't have massive dislocations in the economy,” said Fifth Third Bank Chief Investment Strategist Jeffrey Korzenik. “That means that if we do hit a recession, it is probably going to be fairly short lived and less painful than typical.”
CINCINNATI, November 16, 2022--Fifth Third Bank, National Association, has rolled out a new mobile banking app, its inaugural cloud-first application, which is designed to give customers an entirely new user experience with the features they most value.
FITB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|