Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FITB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FITB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.34% of US stocks.
- FITB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FITB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.18% of US stocks).
FITB Stock Summary
- Fifth Third Bancorp's market capitalization of $25,659,564,819 is ahead of 90.14% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.97 for Fifth Third Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 88.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FITB comes in at 28.46% -- higher than that of 91.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FITB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KEY, CFG, RF, SYF, and CDW.
- FITB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fifth Third Bancorp's official web site, go to www.53.com.
FITB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FITB's price/sales ratio is 6.06% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- FITB's price/sales ratio has moved down 11 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FITB's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FITB.
FITB Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 16.66%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.88%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.24%.
The table below shows FITB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FITB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.29||52-week high||$43.06|
|Prev. close||$36.64||52-week low||$19.20|
|Day high||$37.05||Avg. volume||5,550,030|
|50-day MA||$38.88||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$33.87||Market Cap||25.55B|
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Company Bio
First Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. It operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. The company operates branches and ATM locations across the Midwestern and Southeastern regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
FITB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FITB Latest Social Stream
View Full FITB Social Stream
Latest FITB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fifth Third Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FITB as an investment opportunity.
Joining initiative to promote greater access to capital and credit for underserved populations
CINCINNATI, July 28, 2021 /3BL Media/ – Fifth Third Bank today announced that its Financial Empowerment Mobile, commonly known as the eBus, is returning to the road after a COVID-19 pandemic hiatus...
CINCINNATI, July 28, 2021--Fifth Third Bank's Financial Empowerment Mobile, or eBus, returns to the road to deliver financial access and capability services to the community.
The bank has significant excess capital it plans to burn through over the next year, as well as a conservative allowance for credit losses.
All products offered by Fifth Third are reviewed for compliance to align with UDAAP and any applicable consumer protection laws. In addition, the Bank undergoes a rigorous process with focus groups...
FITB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|