Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): Price and Financial Metrics
FITB Stock Summary
- Fifth Third Bancorp's market capitalization of $20,601,644,535 is ahead of 90.41% of US-listed equities.
- FITB's current price/earnings ratio is 9.51, which is higher than just 12.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.41 for Fifth Third Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 88.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fifth Third Bancorp are DHI, CDW, BBY, ROK, and AME.
- Visit FITB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.53.com.
FITB Stock Price Chart More Charts
FITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.86||52-week high||$31.64|
|Prev. close||$28.50||52-week low||$24.17|
|Day high||$29.01||Avg. volume||4,851,536|
|50-day MA||$30.13||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$28.26||Market Cap||20.48B|
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Company Bio
First Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. It operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. The company operates branches and ATM locations across the Midwestern and Southeastern regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.