Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): Price and Financial Metrics
FITB Stock Summary
- FITB has a higher market value than 89.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,013,775,528.
- FITB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FITB comes in at 11.03% -- higher than that of 84.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fifth Third Bancorp are NTRS, MTB, HBAN, KEY, and SIVB.
- Visit FITB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.53.com.
FITB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.40||52-week high||$32.82|
|Prev. close||$30.90||52-week low||$11.10|
|Day high||$30.57||Avg. volume||5,008,508|
|50-day MA||$27.95||Dividend yield||3.5%|
|200-day MA||$22.22||Market Cap||21.66B|
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Company Bio
First Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. It operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. The company operates branches and ATM locations across the Midwestern and Southeastern regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.