Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): Price and Financial Metrics
FITB Stock Summary
- FITB has a market capitalization of $26,838,391,366 -- more than approximately 90.82% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fifth Third Bancorp is higher than 93.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FITB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fifth Third Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be ROK, HRL, K, HSY, and SIVB.
- FITB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fifth Third Bancorp's official web site, go to www.53.com.
FITB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FITB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.44||52-week high||$40.46|
|Prev. close||$37.87||52-week low||$14.89|
|Day high||$37.85||Avg. volume||6,136,515|
|50-day MA||$36.60||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$27.15||Market Cap||25.91B|
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Company Bio
First Third Bancorp operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States. It operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. The company operates branches and ATM locations across the Midwestern and Southeastern regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
FITB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FITB Latest Social Stream
View Full FITB Social Stream
Latest FITB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fifth Third Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FITB as an investment opportunity.
Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITB) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Tuesday, April 20th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.70 (+2.9% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $1.91B (+0.5% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, FITB has beaten EPS estimates 88% of the time and has beaten...
Fifth Third's (FITB) Q1 earnings are likely to have been hit by the low-rate environment and muted non-interest income.
Fifth Third Bank names Jay Plum head of Mortgage
Photo by Nikolay Pandev/E+ via Getty Images Last summer, I started analyzing banks for the first time and so far, I covered banks from the United States, Canada, Sweden and Australia. In this article, I will analyze another bank from the United States - the Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB). Although...
Fifth Third Bancorp (Nasdaq: FITB) has announced that preliminary results from the Annual Shareholders Meeting held earlier today have indicated the following directors were re-elected:
FITB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FITBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fifth Third Bancorp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!