Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FITB's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.09% -- which is higher than about merely 12.02% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FITB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MELI, FIZZ, AAPL, JNJ and HUM.
FITB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FITB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 22.49%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fifth Third Bancorp are:
- The amount of revenue Fifth Third Bancorp earns annually is around 7 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 83.37%.
- Fifth Third Bancorp's market cap of $14 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 10.14% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for FITB, approximately 8% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FITB Dividend Chart
FITB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|