FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLIR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FLIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLIR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- FLIR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FLIR Stock Summary
- FLIR has a market capitalization of $7,565,007,314 -- more than approximately 78.63% of US stocks.
- FLIR's went public 27.91 years ago, making it older than 77.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Flir Systems Inc is higher than 81.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COHR, BRKS, DOX, CGC, and FSLR.
- Visit FLIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flir.com.
FLIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.34||52-week high||$60.66|
|Prev. close||$57.52||52-week low||$33.39|
|Day high||$57.92||Avg. volume||2,236,989|
|50-day MA||$57.19||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$46.01||Market Cap||7.56B|
FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Company Bio
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging, visible-light imaging systems, locater systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and threat-detection solutions worldwide. The company operates in six segments: Surveillance, Instruments, OEM and Emerging Markets, Maritime, Security, and Detection. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Wilsonville, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLIR Latest Social Stream
View Full FLIR Social Stream
Latest FLIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flir Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLIR as an investment opportunity.
Teledyne Technologies (TDY) has completed the acquisition of thermal imaging camera supplier FLIR Systems (FLIR). Following the aforementioned closure news, the share price of the industrial conglomerate rose 4% in Friday's trading session. Teledyne is a provider of instrumentation, digital imaging, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems. The acquisition is central to the company’s goal of beefing up its portfolio of imaging sensor technology. The cash-and-stock deal, which was announced in January this year, was valued at approximately $8.2 billion, including net debt. Per the terms of the agreement, FLIR shareholders received $28 in cash and 0.0718 shares of Teledyne common stock for each share held.
Teledyne Technologies (TDY) completes the acquisition of FLIR Systems, which will now be included in its Digital Imaging segment and operate under the name, Teledyne FLIR.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:TDY) announced today the successful completion of the acquisition of FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR). At each of the respective company’s special meeting of stockholders held on May 13, 2021, the stockholders approved and adopted merger proposals related to the Agreement and Plan of Merger dated January 4, 2021. FLIR will now be included in Teledyne’s Digital Imaging segment and operate under the name Teledyne FLIR.
FLIR Systems (FLIR) received $70M+ in new orders for its advanced ground robots from the U.S. Armed Services.U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps placed orders for ~600 FLIR Centaur robots, including additional spares, antennas, and payload mounting kits.The U.S. Army awarded the company a $31.6M contract increase for its Man...
FLIR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|