FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR): Price and Financial Metrics
FLIR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,236,216,596, Flir Systems Inc has a greater market value than 80.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 76.57%, Flir Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.46% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Flir Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 9.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRNT, DOX, JKHY, NATI, and IIVI.
- FLIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flir Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.flir.com.
FLIR Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.09||52-week high||$55.54|
|Prev. close||$54.84||52-week low||$44.18|
|Day high||$55.35||Avg. volume||482,947|
|50-day MA||$53.19||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$51.81||Market Cap||7.39B|
FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Company Bio
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging, visible-light imaging systems, locater systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and threat-detection solutions worldwide. The company operates in six segments: Surveillance, Instruments, OEM and Emerging Markets, Maritime, Security, and Detection. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Wilsonville, Oregon.