Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLMN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FLMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.36% of US stocks.
- FLMN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- FLMN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.72% of US stocks).
FLMN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLMN is 0.22 -- better than just 17.24% of US stocks.
- FLMN's went public 4.03 years ago, making it older than just 14.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FLMN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Falcon Minerals Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RRR, NSA, LAZY, RMR, and FOUR.
- FLMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Falcon Minerals Corp's official web site, go to www.falconminerals.com.
FLMN Valuation Summary
- FLMN's price/earnings ratio is 46.3; this is 130.35% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- FLMN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 83333.6 over the prior 49 months.
- Over the past 49 months, FLMN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 83321.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLMN.
FLMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLMN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.36% of graded US stocks.
- FLMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.174 -- ranking 113th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SUN, BCEI, and CRK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLMN.
The table below shows FLMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.45||52-week high||$5.39|
|Prev. close||$4.61||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$4.62||Avg. volume||316,320|
|50-day MA||$4.64||Dividend yield||13.48%|
|200-day MA||$4.31||Market Cap||384.05M|
Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN) Company Bio
Falcon Minerals Corporation acquires and owns mineral, royalty, and over-riding royalty interests in oil and natural gas properties in North America. It owns interests covering approximately 256,000 gross unit acres in the Eagle Ford Shale and Austin Chalk in Karnes, DeWitt, and Gonzales Counties in Texas, as well as approximately 75,000 gross unit acres in the Marcellus Shale across Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. The company is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLMN Latest Social Stream
View Full FLMN Social Stream
Latest FLMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Falcon Minerals Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLMN as an investment opportunity.
One thing we could say about the analysts on Falcon Minerals Corporation ( NASDAQ:FLMN ) - they aren't optimistic...
Falcon Minerals Corporation ( NASDAQ:FLMN ) will increase its dividend on the 8th of September to US$0.15. This will...
It's earnings season yet again, also known as progress report time. Sum-of-the parts story NL Industries saw second-quarter revenue more than double to $36.3 million, while earnings came in at 26 cents, five cents ahead of the "consensus" (which is just one analyst). Falcon Minerals , a member of my 2021 Tax Loss Selling Recovery Portfolio, reported second-quarter earnings per share of seven cents, in line with estimates, while it missed on revenue ($16.2 million versus $19 million consensus), certainly nothing special.
Falcon Minerals (FLMN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.50% and -14.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Falcon Minerals Corporation Reports Results for Second Quarter 2021. Falcon Declares 50% Increase to Dividend Quarter Over Quarter
NEW YORK, August 04, 2021--Falcon Minerals Corporation ("Falcon," or the "Company," "we," "our,") (NASDAQ: FLMN, FLMNW), a leading oil and gas minerals company, today announces financial and operating results for the second quarter 2021 and declares its second quarter 2021 dividend.
FLMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|