Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN): Price and Financial Metrics
FLMN Stock Summary
- FLMN's went public 3.47 years ago, making it older than only 11.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FLMN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 12.19% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Falcon Minerals Corp comes in at -48.07%, a number that bests merely 6.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Falcon Minerals Corp are MLP, MEC, YGYI, PSTL, and AESE.
- FLMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Falcon Minerals Corp's official web site, go to www.falconminerals.com.
FLMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$4.39|
|Prev. close||$4.28||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$4.26||Avg. volume||314,666|
|50-day MA||$3.52||Dividend yield||6.07%|
|200-day MA||$2.89||Market Cap||355.57M|
Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN) Company Bio
Falcon Minerals Corporation acquires and owns mineral, royalty, and over-riding royalty interests in oil and natural gas properties in North America. It owns interests covering approximately 256,000 gross unit acres in the Eagle Ford Shale and Austin Chalk in Karnes, DeWitt, and Gonzales Counties in Texas, as well as approximately 75,000 gross unit acres in the Marcellus Shale across Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. The company is based in New York, New York.
FLMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Falcon Minerals Corp. To summarize, we found that Falcon Minerals Corp ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Falcon Minerals Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.99 years comes in at -0.61%; that's greater than just 1.5% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 23.15% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLMN Latest Social Stream
View Full FLMN Social Stream
Latest FLMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Falcon Minerals Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLMN as an investment opportunity.
Falcon Minerals Corporation ( NASDAQ:FLMN ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Investors can purchase...
Falcon Minerals Corporation ("Falcon," or the "Company," "we," "our,") (NASDAQ: FLMN, FLMNW), a leading oil and gas minerals company, announces today that Falcon’s Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.075 per Class A share for the fourth quarter 2020. The fourth quarter 2020 dividend represents an increase of approximately 15% over the third quarter 2020 dividend. The dividend for the fourth quarter 2020 will be paid on March 8, 2021 to all Class A shareholders of record on February 25, 2021.
In this article we will share billionaire Leon Cooperman’s 10 cheap stock picks. Click to skip ahead and see 5 Cheap Stocks Billionaire Lee Cooperman Is Buying. Billionaire Leon “Lee” Cooperman is in the news after continuously grilling the GameStop speculation that is currently rattling the U.S. markets. Son of a plumber, Cooperman grew up […]
Is Falcon Minerals Corporation (NASDAQ:FLMN) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise to […]
Don't Buy Falcon Minerals Corporation (NASDAQ:FLMN) For Its Next Dividend Without Doing These Checks
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Falcon...
FLMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FLMNWant to do more research on Falcon Minerals Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!