Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLMN POWR Grades
- FLMN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.49% of US stocks.
- FLMN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FLMN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
FLMN Stock Summary
- FLMN's went public 3.77 years ago, making it older than merely 12.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FLMN's current price/earnings ratio is 110.32, which is higher than 92.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for Falcon Minerals Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 12.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Falcon Minerals Corp are TXRH, PRLB, RMAX, CNS, and SWI.
- Visit FLMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.falconminerals.com.
FLMN Valuation Summary
FLMN's price/sales ratio is 11.5; this is 576.47% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLMN.
FLMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.22||52-week high||$5.39|
|Prev. close||$5.23||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$5.28||Avg. volume||312,067|
|50-day MA||$4.75||Dividend yield||7.65%|
|200-day MA||$3.57||Market Cap||450.01M|
Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN) Company Bio
Falcon Minerals Corporation acquires and owns mineral, royalty, and over-riding royalty interests in oil and natural gas properties in North America. It owns interests covering approximately 256,000 gross unit acres in the Eagle Ford Shale and Austin Chalk in Karnes, DeWitt, and Gonzales Counties in Texas, as well as approximately 75,000 gross unit acres in the Marcellus Shale across Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. The company is based in New York, New York.
FLMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FLMN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Falcon Minerals Corp ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Falcon Minerals Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.49 years comes in at -0.56%; that's greater than just 1.66% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 21.16% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLMN Latest Social Stream
View Full FLMN Social Stream
Latest FLMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Falcon Minerals Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLMN as an investment opportunity.
Grafissimo/E+ via Getty Images Introduction Falcon Minerals (NASDAQ:FLMN) is based in the US and owns mineral, royalty and over-riding royalty interests covering over 256,000 acres in Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas and the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania. Interestingly, FLMN states dividend payments as one of its investor goals, which...
Photo by imaginima/E+ via Getty Images This is a Z4 Research post quarter model update. We previously covered Falcon Minerals (FLMN) here. The piece included an upgrade to our dividend estimates for 2021. We are updating them again in the wake of the 1Q21 report. That 1Q21 report was essentially...
Falcon Minerals Co. (NASDAQ:FLMN) Equities research analysts at Capital One Financial reduced their FY2021 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for Falcon Minerals in a report issued on Thursday, May 6th. Capital One Financial analyst K. May now forecasts that the company will earn $0.18 per share for the year, down from their previous forecast 
Falcon Minerals Corporation ("Falcon," or the "Company," "we," "our,") (NASDAQ: FLMN, FLMNW), a leading oil and gas minerals company, today announces financial and operating results for the first quarter 2021 and declares its first quarter 2021 dividend.
ABMD, CLMT, FLMN, GRUB, and IHG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 4, 2021
FLMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|