Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLMN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FLMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- FLMN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FLMN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.43% of US stocks).
FLMN Stock Summary
- FLMN's price/sales ratio is 8.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.4% of US stocks.
- FLMN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 14.2% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Falcon Minerals Corp comes in at 74.91%, a number that bests 88.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Falcon Minerals Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TUSK, SMTS, CBRL, AAN, and EXTN.
- Visit FLMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.falconminerals.com.
FLMN Valuation Summary
- FLMN's price/earnings ratio is 46.3; this is 130.35% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- FLMN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 83333.6 over the prior 49 months.
- Over the past 49 months, FLMN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 83321.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLMN.
FLMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLMN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.45% of graded US stocks.
- FLMN's asset turnover comes in at 0.174 -- ranking 112th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SUN, BCEI, and CRK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLMN.
The table below shows FLMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.77||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$7.73||52-week low||$4.24|
|Day high||$7.85||Avg. volume||851,277|
|50-day MA||$7.12||Dividend yield||9.27%|
|200-day MA||$5.70||Market Cap||671.71M|
Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN) Company Bio
Falcon Minerals Corporation acquires and owns mineral, royalty, and over-riding royalty interests in oil and natural gas properties in North America. It owns interests covering approximately 256,000 gross unit acres in the Eagle Ford Shale and Austin Chalk in Karnes, DeWitt, and Gonzales Counties in Texas, as well as approximately 75,000 gross unit acres in the Marcellus Shale across Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. The company is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLMN Latest Social Stream
View Full FLMN Social Stream
Latest FLMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Falcon Minerals Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLMN as an investment opportunity.
Falcon Minerals (FLMN) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ProPetro (PUMP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1,900% and 0.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOUSTON, February 17, 2022--Falcon Minerals Corporation ("Falcon" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FLMN, FLMNW) today announced that Falcon’s Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.145 per Class A share for the fourth quarter 2021. The dividend for the fourth quarter 2021 will be paid on March 9, 2022 to all Class A shareholders of record on February 28, 2022.
Falcon Minerals (FLMN) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
In this article, we discuss Leon Cooperman’s 10 best performing stocks in 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Cooperman’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Leon Cooperman’s Performance in 2021: 5 Best Stock Picks. Leon Cooperman is an American billionaire hedge fund manager and long-time investor. He […]
FLMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|