Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FLMN has less volatility in its price than 6.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- FLMN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -801.35% over the past 4 years -- higher than just 1% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FLMN's price: HCC, EQIX, PJT, STAF and ATRI.
FLMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FLMN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 226.17% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Falcon Minerals Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Falcon Minerals Corp produces a dividend yield 8.63% -- which falls in the top 5.04000000000001%.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $68 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 80.5% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, FLMN's equity discount rate is less than 29.52% of those stocks.
FLMN Dividend Chart
FLMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|