Falcon Minerals Corporation (FLMN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FLMN has less volatility in its price than 6.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- FLMN's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -801.35% over the past 4 years -- higher than just 1% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FLMN's price: HCC, EQIX, PJT, STAF and ATRI.
FLMN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FLMN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 68.67%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Falcon Minerals Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FLMN offers a dividend yield in the top 1.17% of stocks in our set.
- Falcon Minerals Corp's market cap of $418 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 16.08% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, FLMN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 12.94% of them.
FLMN Dividend Chart
FLMN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|