Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLNG POWR Grades
- FLNG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLNG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FLNG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.1% of US stocks).
FLNG Stock Summary
- FLEX LNG LTD's stock had its IPO on June 17, 2019, making it an older stock than only 18.26% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of FLEX LNG LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FLEX LNG LTD is higher than it is for about 96.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEP, HESM, WTRG, HEP, and BKH.
- Visit FLNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flexlng.com.
FLNG Valuation Summary
- FLNG's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 334.78% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 46 months, FLNG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 42.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLNG.
FLNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.88% of graded US stocks.
- FLNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 128th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FLNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.03||52-week high||$38.24|
|Prev. close||$32.61||52-week low||$23.25|
|Day high||$33.19||Avg. volume||473,682|
|50-day MA||$32.83||Dividend yield||9.22%|
|200-day MA||$32.13||Market Cap||1.76B|
Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG) Company Bio
Flex LNG Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the seaborne transportation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) worldwide. As of December 31, 2019, it owned and operated six LNG carriers. It also provides chartering and management services. Flex LNG Ltd. was founded in 2006 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full FLNG Social Stream
Latest FLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLEX LNG LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLNG as an investment opportunity.
Flex LNG - 2023 Annual General Meeting
Hamilton, BermudaMarch 29, 2023 FLEX LNG LTD. (the “Company”) advises that the 2023 Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on May 8, 2023. The record date for voting at the Annual General Meeting is set to April 11, 2023. The notice, agenda and associated material will be distributed prior to the meeting. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Flex LNG - Finalize the Balance Sheet Optimization Programme
Hamilton, BermudaMarch 24, 2022 Flex LNG Ltd (“Flex LNG” and/or the “Company”) (NYSE/OSE: FLNG) is today pleased to announce that the Balance Sheet Optimization Programme has been finalized with the signing of the $290m loan agreement for the refinancing of Flex Freedom and Flex Vigilant. Since our Q4 earnings report on February 14, 2023, we have completed the refinancing of Flex Aurora, Flex Artemis and Flex Amber during February, while the lease for Flex Rainbow and the refinancing of Flex Fre
Flex LNG - Filing of 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F
March 10, 2023 Hamilton, Bermuda Flex LNG Ltd (the “Company”) announces that its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2022 (the “Annual Report”) has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”). The attached Annual Report can also be downloaded from the Company’s website www.flexlng.com and is available on the website of the Commission www.sec.gov. Additionally, shareholders can request a hard copy of our complete audited financial statemen
Flex LNG - Mandatory notification of trade by PDMR
Hamilton, BermudaFebruary 24, 2022 Flex LNG Ltd. (the "Company") has today received trade notifications from the following persons discharging managerial responsibilities ("PDMRs"): Susan Sakmar, Director, has on February 21, 2023 purchased 500 shares on the New York Stock Exchange for USD 34.6774 per share. Following the purchase, Mrs. Sakmar owns 500 shares in the Company. This notification has been publicly disclosed in accordance with Article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation section 5-12 of
Flex LNG - Ex Date Q4 2022
February 22, 2023Hamilton, Bermuda The shares in Flex LNG Ltd. (Ticker: FLNG) will be traded ex dividend of USD 1.00 per share for the fourth quarter of 2022 as of today, February 22, 2023. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
FLNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...