Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLNG POWR Grades
- FLNG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLNG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FLNG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.07% of US stocks).
FLNG Stock Summary
- Flex LNG Ltd's stock had its IPO on June 17, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 8.27% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Flex LNG Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Flex LNG Ltd is higher than it is for about 96.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Flex LNG Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be FRT, SR, BEP, LAND, and BEPC.
- FLNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flex LNG Ltd's official web site, go to www.flexlng.com.
FLNG Valuation Summary
- FLNG's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.6; this is 8.54% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 27 months, FLNG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.6.
- FLNG's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLNG.
FLNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.88% of graded US stocks.
- FLNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 128th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FLNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.65||52-week high||$32.77|
|Prev. close||$27.80||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$27.76||Avg. volume||581,543|
|50-day MA||$27.87||Dividend yield||10.85%|
|200-day MA||$22.00||Market Cap||1.47B|
Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG) Company Bio
Flex LNG Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the seaborne transportation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) worldwide. As of December 31, 2019, it owned and operated six LNG carriers. It also provides chartering and management services. Flex LNG Ltd. was founded in 2006 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full FLNG Social Stream
Latest FLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flex LNG Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLNG as an investment opportunity.
Key information relating to the dividend to be paid by Flex LNG Ltd. for the fourth quarter 2022 Note to shareholders registered in Euronext VPS, the Norwegian Central Security Depository: Due to implementation of the Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR) in Norway, we have been informed that payment date to shares registered in Euronext VPS will change from previous quarters as informed below. Dividend amount: $0.75 Declared currency: USD. Dividends payable to shares registered with E
February 16, 2021 - Hamilton, Bermuda Fourth Quarter 2021 Result Presentation Please find enclosed the presentation of Flex LNG Ltd.’s fourth quarter 2021 results which will be presented in a webcast and conference call at 15:00 CET (9:00 a.m. EST) today, Wednesday February 16, 2022. The presentation is also available on our website https://www.flexlng.com/category/presentations/ Attend by Webcast:Use to the follow link prior to the webcast: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/42dfa2a2 Attend by
February 16, 2022 - Hamilton, BermudaFlex LNG Ltd. ("Flex LNG" or the “Company”) today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Highlights: All time high revenues of $114.6 million for the fourth quarter 2021, compared to $81.8 million for the third quarter 2021.All time high net income of $69.4 million and basic earnings per share of $1.31 for the fourth quarter 2021, compared to net income of $32.8 million and basic earnings per share o
Naples, FL, based Investment company Naples Global Advisors, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, BTC BlackRock Ultra Short-Term Bond ETF, First Foundation Inc, Jackson Financial Inc, SPDR Blackstone Senior Loan ETF, sells SPDR SSgA Ultra Short Term Bond ETF, Enviva Inc, , Macquarie Infrastructure Holdings LLC, PNM Resources Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Naples Global Advisors, Llc.
Hamilton, BermudaJanuary 24, 2021 Flex LNG Ltd. ("Flex LNG" or the "Company") will release its preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter of 2021 on Wednesday February 16, 2022 on or about 07:00 CET (1:00 a.m. EST). In connection with the earnings release, a webcast and conference call will be held at 15:00 CET (9:00 a.m. EST) the same day. In order to attend the webcast and/or conference call you may do one of the following: Attend by Webcast:Use to the follow link prior to the webcas
FLNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|