Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLNG POWR Grades
- FLNG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- FLNG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- FLNG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.12% of US stocks).
FLNG Stock Summary
- FLEX LNG LTD's stock had its IPO on June 17, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 17.6% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of FLEX LNG LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FLEX LNG LTD is higher than it is for about 96.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ILPT, TOPS, FE, ARTNA, and HEP.
- FLNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FLEX LNG LTD's official web site, go to www.flexlng.com.
FLNG Valuation Summary
- FLNG's price/earnings ratio is 9.4; this is 1.08% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 42 months, FLNG's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLNG.
FLNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.88% of graded US stocks.
- FLNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 128th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FLNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.19||52-week high||$37.99|
|Prev. close||$36.10||52-week low||$16.65|
|Day high||$37.47||Avg. volume||609,914|
|50-day MA||$32.37||Dividend yield||8.31%|
|200-day MA||$29.33||Market Cap||1.98B|
Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG) Company Bio
Flex LNG Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the seaborne transportation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) worldwide. As of December 31, 2019, it owned and operated six LNG carriers. It also provides chartering and management services. Flex LNG Ltd. was founded in 2006 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full FLNG Social Stream
Latest FLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLEX LNG LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLNG as an investment opportunity.
Hamilton, Bermuda. November 23, 2022 Flex LNG - Announce extension of Time Charters for three ships with Cheniere Flex LNG, Ltd. (“Flex LNG” or the “Company”) (OSE/NYSE: FLNG) is pleased to announce an extension of the Time Charter Agreements with Cheniere Marketing International LLP (“CMI”) for the three LNG carriers Flex Endeavour, Flex Ranger and Flex Vigilant. Prior to this agreement, the three ships have about 6 years in aggregate of remaining firm charter period, and the new agreement exte
In a report released yesterday, Peter Christensen from Cleaves Securities maintained a Hold rating on FLEX LNG (FLNG - Research Report), with a price target of NOK361.00. The company's shares opened today at $33.51.Christensen covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Eagle Bulk Shipping, FLEX LNG, and DHT Holdings. According to TipRanks, Christensen has an average return of 39.3% and a 70.83% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for FLEX LNG with a $37.62 average price target, representing a 12.26% upside.
FLEX LNG - Change of listing status on the Oslo Stock Exchange, ancillary exemptions applicable on the Oslo Stock Exchange, and ATM and DRIP equity offerings on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
November 15, 2022Hamilton, Bermuda FLEX LNG Ltd. ("FLEX LNG" or the "Company") hereby announces certain changes and exemptions applicable to its listing on the Oslo Stock Exchange only, as well as a contemplated at-the-market (“ATM”) offering and a dividend reinvestment plan (“DRIP”) specific to the US market. Secondary listing status on the Oslo Stock Exchange and ancillary exemptions: Pursuant to the rules on the Oslo Stock Exchange, the Company has applied for and been granted a change of lis
Flex LNG - Key information relating to the cash dividend to be paid by Flex LNG for the third quarter 2022
November 15, 2022Hamilton, Bermuda Key information relating to the cash dividend to be paid by Flex LNG Ltd. (ticker: FLNG) for the third quarter 2022 Note to shareholders registered in Euronext VPS, the Norwegian Central Security Depository: Due to implementation of the Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR) in Norway, please note the information on the payment date to the shares registered in Euronext VPS below. Dividend amount: $0.75Declared currency: USD. Dividends payable to shares
November 15, 2022Hamilton, Bermuda Please find enclosed the presentation of Flex LNG Ltd.'s third quarter 2022 results which will be presented in a live video webcast today at 15:00 CET (9:00 a.m. EST). In order to watch the webcast, use the following link:events.webcast.no/viewer-registration/AFsFIAbO/register A Q&A session will be held after the webcast. Information on how to submit questions will be given at the beginning of the session. In conjunction with the quarterly results, we have publ
FLNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|