Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLNG POWR Grades
- FLNG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.35% of US stocks.
- FLNG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- FLNG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FLNG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Flex LNG Ltd is higher than it is for about 97.06% of US stocks.
- FLNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.24% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FLNG comes in at -96.58% -- higher than that of merely 2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Flex LNG Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CAR, IMTE, LPI, NM, and ATUS.
- FLNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flex LNG Ltd's official web site, go to www.flexlng.com.
FLNG Valuation Summary
- FLNG's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.6; this is 8.54% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 27 months, FLNG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.6.
- FLNG's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLNG.
FLNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.53% of graded US stocks.
- FLNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.107 -- ranking 129th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FLNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.90||52-week high||$16.97|
|Prev. close||$16.30||52-week low||$5.15|
|Day high||$16.97||Avg. volume||59,342|
|50-day MA||$14.54||Dividend yield||9.82%|
|200-day MA||$11.60||Market Cap||899.25M|
Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG) Company Bio
Flex LNG Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the seaborne transportation of liquefied natural gas (LNG) worldwide. As of December 31, 2019, it owned and operated six LNG carriers. It also provides chartering and management services. Flex LNG Ltd. was founded in 2006 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full FLNG Social Stream
Latest FLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flex LNG Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLNG as an investment opportunity.
September 2, 2021Hamilton, Bermuda Please find enclosed the presentation material which will be presented in various investor relations activities. The presentation is also available on www.flexlng.com For more info please contact: Knut TraaholtChief Financial OfficerFlex LNG Management AS Telephone: +47 23 11 40 00Email: [email protected] About FLEX LNG Flex LNG is a shipping company focused on the growing market for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG). Our fleet consists of thirteen LNG carriers on the w
August 23, 2021Hamilton, Bermuda Flex LNG Ltd. (“Flex LNG” or the “Company”) announces that the Company in the period August 17 to August 20, 2021 purchased 80,000 of the Company’s own common stocks. The shares have been bought on the Oslo Stock Exchange at an average price of NOK 128.07 per share. Following the completion of the above transactions, Flex LNG owns a total of 980,000 of own shares, corresponding to 1.81% of the Company’s share capital. The transaction is part of the share buyback
Key information relating to the dividend to be paid by Flex LNG Ltd. for the second quarter 2021: Dividend amount: $0.40 Declared currency: USD Last day including right: 31 August, 2021 Ex-date: 1 September, 2021 Record date: 2 September, 2021 Payment date: On or about 16 September, 2021 Date of approval: 16 August, 2021 This information is published in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Obligations.
Please find enclosed the presentation of Flex LNG Ltd.’s second quarter 2021 results which will be presented in a webcast and conference call at 3:00 p.m. CEST (9:00 a.m. EST). In order to attend the webcast and/or conference call you may do one of the following: Attend by Webcast: Use to the follow link prior to the webcast: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/avo2fcyt Attend by Conference Call: Applicable dial-in telephone numbers are as follows: Norway: +47 210 33 922 United Kingdom: +44 (0)
FLNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|