Flowserve Corporation (FLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLS POWR Grades
- FLS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- FLS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.21% of US stocks).
FLS Stock Summary
- FLS's went public 31.58 years ago, making it older than 84.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Flowserve Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Flowserve Corp's share price is greater than that of only 14.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flowserve Corp are VMI, B, SXT, BLD, and THG.
- FLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flowserve Corp's official web site, go to www.flowserve.com.
FLS Valuation Summary
- FLS's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 57.58% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FLS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- FLS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 85.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLS.
FLS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 47.5%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -15.37%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.95%.
The table below shows FLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.99% of graded US stocks.
- FLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.729 -- ranking 46th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DNOW, SOI, and GRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLS.
The table below shows FLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.02||52-week high||$44.39|
|Prev. close||$35.60||52-week low||$27.58|
|Day high||$38.39||Avg. volume||933,257|
|50-day MA||$37.01||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$39.37||Market Cap||4.82B|
Flowserve Corporation (FLS) Company Bio
Flowserve produces engineered and industrial pumps, seals and valves as well as a range of related flow management services. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLS Latest Social Stream
View Full FLS Social Stream
Latest FLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flowserve Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLS as an investment opportunity.
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Industrial Slurry Pumps Market Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 2027)| Multotec, Metso, Weir Group, ITT Goulds Pumps, Grundfos, Flowserve, KSB, Tsurumi Pump, EBARA Pumps, Xylem, Shijiazhuang Industrial Pump, Shijiazhuang Kingda Pump, LEO Group, Excellence Pump Industry
The latest Industrial Slurry Pumps market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a sample 
Global Cryogenic Equipment Market (2021 to 2025) - Featuring Flowserve, Linde and Nikkiso Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cryogenic Equipment Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The publisher has been monitoring the cryogenic equipment market and it is poised to grow by $4.33 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of about 6% during the forecast period. The report on the cryogenic equipment market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering
Flowserve Releases 2020 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report Highlighting Progress on ESG Initiatives
DALLAS, September 30, 2021--Flowserve Corporation (NYSE: FLS), a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, announced today the release of its 2020 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report.
Centrifugal Pump Market Size to Reach $48.8 billion by 2026 | Grundfos, KSB, Flowserve, Sulzer, Xylem
According to the new market research report "Centrifugal Pump Market by Type (Overhung Impeller, Vertically Suspended, Between Bearing), Operation Type (Electric, Hydraulic, Air Driven), Stage (Single Stage, Multistage), End-User (Industrial, Commercial, Residential), Region - Global Forecast to 2026", The
FLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|