Flowserve Corporation (FLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- FLS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- FLS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
FLS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLS is 2.16 -- better than 76.99% of US stocks.
- Flowserve Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.34% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Flowserve Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOOS, CFX, CW, CTB, and THG.
- Visit FLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flowserve.com.
FLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.76||52-week high||$43.71|
|Prev. close||$42.60||52-week low||$21.05|
|Day high||$42.47||Avg. volume||1,207,487|
|50-day MA||$40.00||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$34.70||Market Cap||5.44B|
Flowserve Corporation (FLS) Company Bio
Flowserve produces engineered and industrial pumps, seals and valves as well as a range of related flow management services. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
FLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FLS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Flowserve Corp ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Flowserve Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is -0.07% -- higher than merely 15.98% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, FLS is generating more cash flow than 64.26% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Flowserve Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.22% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLS Latest Social Stream
View Full FLS Social Stream
Latest FLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flowserve Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLS as an investment opportunity.
Flowserve's (FLS) Q1 earnings are likely to have benefited from robust backlog and strong chemical and water management markets. The pandemic-led market downturn might have hurt it.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Flowserve Corp
Flowserve Corporation (NYSE: FLS), a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, today announced that it plans to release its results for the first quarter 2021 after the close of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Monday, May 3.
Flowserve (FLS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
On February 17, 2021, Flowserve (NYSE:FLS) declared a dividend payable on April 9, 2021 to its shareholders. Flowserve also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before March 26, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Flowserve has an ex-dividend date set for for March 25, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is $0.2, which equates to a dividend yield of 2.04% at current price levels. What Are Ex-Dividend Dates? Ex-dividend dates are when company shares stop trading with their current dividend payouts in preparation for those companies to announce new ones. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind when purchasin...
FLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|