Flowserve Corporation (FLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.31% of US stocks.
- FLS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- FLS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FLS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FLOWSERVE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.48%, FLOWSERVE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.38% of about US stocks.
- FLOWSERVE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVO, EVI, OSK, JVA, and FIVE.
- Visit FLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flowserve.com.
FLS Valuation Summary
- FLS's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 0% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FLS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLS.
FLS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -30.89%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.84%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 69.49%.
The table below shows FLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.01% of graded US stocks.
- FLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.702 -- ranking 51st of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ROLL, LIQT, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLS.
The table below shows FLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.04||52-week high||$37.59|
|Prev. close||$30.27||52-week low||$23.89|
|Day high||$30.55||Avg. volume||1,252,448|
|50-day MA||$28.70||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$30.78||Market Cap||3.93B|
Flowserve Corporation (FLS) Company Bio
Flowserve produces engineered and industrial pumps, seals and valves as well as a range of related flow management services. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLS Latest Social Stream
View Full FLS Social Stream
Latest FLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLOWSERVE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLS as an investment opportunity.
READING, Pa., Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerSys (NYSE: ENS), the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications, announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed Tamara Morytko, as a Class II director, effective immediately. Ms. Morytko currently serves as President of the Pumps Division at Flowserve Corporation (NYSE: FLS). Flowserve is an industry leader in pumps, valves, and other flow control equipment, with its headquarters in Irving, Texas. Since join
Flowserve (FLS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Flowserve Corporation found using ticker (FLS) now have 11 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 42 and 23 with a mean TP of 31.64. With the stocks previous close at 31.33 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 1.0%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 27.63 and the 200 moving average now moves to 30.88. The company has a market cap of $4,114m. Company Website: https://www.flowserve.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="FLS" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $4,155m based on the market concensus. Flowserve Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, distribute...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Flowserve Corporation ( NYSE:FLS ) by estimating...
Flowserve''s ongoing efforts to reduce the SG&A (as a % of net sales) should help in margin expansion in the future. See why I have a buy rating on FLS stock.
FLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|