Flowserve Corporation (FLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLS POWR Grades
- FLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.33% of US stocks.
- FLS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FLS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 28.31% of US stocks).
FLS Stock Summary
- Flowserve Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.97% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Flowserve Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FLS is more volatile than merely 19.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Flowserve Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SON, CW, EPC, B, and SCS.
- Visit FLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flowserve.com.
FLS Valuation Summary
- FLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.4; this is 18.83% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FLS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- FLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLS.
FLS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.11%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.53%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -39.04%.
The table below shows FLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.09||52-week high||$44.39|
|Prev. close||$42.60||52-week low||$25.87|
|Day high||$42.69||Avg. volume||1,023,185|
|50-day MA||$41.78||Dividend yield||1.9%|
|200-day MA||$38.28||Market Cap||5.48B|
Flowserve Corporation (FLS) Company Bio
Flowserve produces engineered and industrial pumps, seals and valves as well as a range of related flow management services. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
FLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FLS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Flowserve Corp ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Flowserve Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is -0.07% -- higher than just 14.97% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 61.26% of its sector Industrials.
- Flowserve Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLS Latest Social Stream
View Full FLS Social Stream
Latest FLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flowserve Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLS as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Flowserve Corporation (NYSE: FLS), a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, today announced that it plans to release its results for the second quarter 2021 after the close of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Thursday, August 5. The following morning, on Friday, August 6, the company will hold its conference call with the financial community at 11 a.m. Eastern time. Scott Rowe, president and chief executive off
End Suction Pumps Market Forecast to 2028 - Ebara Corporation, Flowserve Corporation, Grundfos, Kirloskar Brothers Limited, KSB SE and Co. KGaA, Ruhrpumpen Group, Sulzer Ltd., WILO SE, Xylem
End suction pumps are the type of centrifugal pump that has suction coming in one end and discharge coming out from the top. End suction pumps are available in variation in size, construction material, and design to handle everything from
Linear Actuators Market Size, Status and Global Outlook 2021-2027: Parker, Emerson, LINAK, THK, ABB, Flowserve, SKF, IAI, Belimo, Honeywell
The Global Linear Actuators Market 2021 has been released with reliable information and accurate forecasts for a better understanding of the current and future market scenarios. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue,
Linear Hydraulic Actuator Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: Cameron, Pentair, GE Energy, Emerson Electric, Parker Hannifin, Flowserve, Wipro I
The documented report on Global Linear Hydraulic Actuator Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether or 
Cartridge Seals Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: AESSEAL, James Walker, Flowserve, Chesterton, GARLOCK FAMILY OF COMPANIES, EagleBurgmann, Fl
The documented report on Global Cartridge Seals Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether or not 
FLS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|