Flowserve Corporation (FLS): Price and Financial Metrics
FLS Stock Summary
- Flowserve Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.81% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Flowserve Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, FLS has reported earnings growth of 74.4%, putting it ahead of 86.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LECO, FCN, OSK, THG, and MIDD.
- FLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flowserve Corp's official web site, go to www.flowserve.com.
FLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.99||52-week high||$54.16|
|Prev. close||$46.35||52-week low||$39.75|
|Day high||$46.13||Avg. volume||752,046|
|50-day MA||$48.62||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$48.01||Market Cap||6.02B|
Flowserve Corporation (FLS) Company Bio
Flowserve produces engineered and industrial pumps, seals and valves as well as a range of related flow management services. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Irving, Texas.
FLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Flowserve Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Flowserve Corp ranked in the 27st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Flowserve Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.83 years comes in at -0.04%; that's greater than merely 22.21% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 69.07% of its sector Industrials.
- Flowserve Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|